3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 22, 2021
First of all, do not let Max be punished. Use another save.
Well there is a lot left
Buy alcoholic candies. After receiving it ...
Do successful foot massages with one candy and two candies with Alice. (Use save / load)
Help Lisa and do Lisa's homework yourself. Lisa should show both her breasts twice when doing homework .
During the time you help her with homework , do successful foot massage with Alice twice in a row . Lisa will then request a foot massage.
After three successful foot massages with Lisa, she will ask about hand massage.
Wake up in the morning after Lisa (set the clock)
After two successful hand massages, Lisa will talk about Kissing lessons .
Ask Alice, Ann and then Kira for help, respectively.
Start the kissing lesson with Kira.
Then ask Lisa to teach her. And ...
Try to Complete the opportunities of "Blog", "Christina" and "Favorite Aunt"
Ask if you have a problem again, we will help you.
Thank you so much man...I moved the train.
Lisa showed breasts so many times but she didnt asked for massage.
I used mod to increase relationship and mood of lisa to max, it worked and everything going well.
started kissing lessons started , hand massage , peeking alice while her blog(from laptop camera).
But i bought the camera for the photoshoot, but cant start photoshoot sessions with kira,
waited for kira at pool on saturday at 11.00AM, but she didnt talking.
And i was at day 159.
While kissing lisa when the chance comes to touch her breasts my game was crashing.
This is my save.

And thank you so much for the help man.

Edit:- And can you tell me how to start relation with Ann?
And how to watch alice stream?

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
How do you search for some information in 400 pages, for the same game? This game has same story line as the earlier abandoned one?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
How do you search for some information in 400 pages, for the same game? This game has same story line as the earlier abandoned one?
at top of page there is a rectangle box to type what u looking for, there are 3 filters u can use:

1 this thread only(lets u search a game forum that u are in)
2 everywhere(lets u search entire forum site)
3 u can click titles only (this lets u search site for any games with ur search in title)

this game is going to b close to same story as original up to part that wernt in original, that where story will become new.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
While kissing lisa when the chance comes to touch her breasts my game was crashing.
Solve this problem first:
it's a bug.This means that you have not installed Bug Fix 7. Install bug fix 7 from op. The problem will be solved.

But i bought the camera for the photoshoot, but cant start photoshoot sessions with kira,
waited for kira at pool on saturday at 11.00AM, but she didnt talking.
After buying the camera, Max realizes that it is better to buy a lingerie for Kira. Buy lingerie from the store. On the day when everyone leaves home to go shopping, go to Kira by the pool.and ...

Edit:- And can you tell me how to start relation with Ann?
Wait for the next updates. There is nothing you can do right now.

And how to watch alice stream?
Take a look at the "Blog", "Mentor", "Christina" and "Favorite Aunt" sections, as well as the "Events" tab. It will help you in many cases. Walkthrough

And thank you so much for the help man.
You're welcome . Glad I helped.
Ask if you have a problem again

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know it's already posted, thanks to CyberW01f. Here is the PNG anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for delay guys, Hospital day (twice a week now).

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
BTW the day when the loan becomes available did you take only $500?
Or you go for $5000?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
BTW the day when the loan becomes available did you take only $500?
Or you go for $5000?
$500 remember you must repay the bank, but I think it's ok to take more. Once your cams start to payoff, money will be no problem. Skip time in room with cam, to get more money. Buy adds early in the day.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
$500 remember you must repay the bank, but I think it's ok to take more. Once your cams start to payoff, money will be no problem. Skip time in room with cam, to get more money. Buy adds early in the day.
I know about the repay.
Here is what you can do to have maximum amount of money so early in the game.
Take all the money the one cam made so far(for me it's more than $500 so far) and add them to the money you have.
take credit $500
pay off $550
take credit $1000
pay off $1100
take credit $2000
pay off $2200
take credit $5000

Reactions: maxbishup

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
I know it's already posted, thanks to CyberW01f. Here is the PNG anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for delay guys, Hospital day (twice a week now).

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
Another spoiler form september 2020... Dev draining hes patreons on max? ;):cool::D:unsure:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
love this game but need another story it the same routine and gamplay - punishement ....bored :whistle:
Yeah, he made that name because, his original intent was to start where BB left off. Then decided to start over from the start. Aleksey is adding things to the game not found in original. But yes very similar right now. New locations coming soon. Oh and punishment's, very small part of the game. Next update is mostly about influences with girls for Max and or Eric.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Yeah, he made that name because, his original intent was to start where BB left off. Then decided to start over from the start. (...)
Didn't know about that. Has he ever talked about what his goals are for the game down the line? Does he intend to just give the game an ending after catching up to the unfinished original, or does he have plans to keep going and add more content and plot lines before the end?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes