3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
one can only hope that there will be a big update this time, otherwise I see black for his supporters, who will then jump out disappointed

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
someone have save end of last update plz
someone no have saves end of last update plz ?
cant download that saves :S :(
Just me !!! This is very strange. My uploads are just a simple zip file. I do not do anything special on them. Also, the first time I sent the save files, other users also downloaded and used them. On the other hand, I have posted a walkthrough here and no one has informed me about the inability to download it. Anyway, I will send the save files again without compression, I hope you can download them this time.

thank u now ı download :)

I sent it to you before and you downloaded it !!!

Reactions: brunonogueira

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,

Can someone help me? i'm stuck and and don't now if i have to wait more days doing everything allways the same or if i'm doing something wrong on it...

my version is V.0.05.0.07

i'm on 90 day!

Blog - i peep many times alice but its allways the same end. "are you sure its work" -- "leave"

aunt Kira - Ask me for the second photoshoot but i'm wainting for 4 week and nothing happen.

Arachnophobia - I did everything but im stuck in alice room. does she gona tell me to sleep over?

Alpha - i did go for war in the beginning ... what can i do?

Ann - Can i do something do see anything from ann besides peepin on her and Eric?

last question - I'm gona have sex with someone in this version?

Sorry about all the question, i'm kind of new ate this game but i'm really enjoy it.

Many thanks for the help! :)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all,

Can someone help me? i'm stuck and and don't now if i have to wait more days doing everything allways the same or if i'm doing something wrong on it...

i'm on 90 day!

Blog - i peep many times alice but its allways the same end. "are you sure its work" -- "leave"

aunt Kira - Ask me for the second photoshoot but i'm wainting for 4 week and nothing happen.

Arachnophobia - I did everything but im stuck in alice room. does she gona tell me to sleep over?

Ann - Can i do something do see anything from ann besides peepin on her and Eric?

Sorry about all the question, i'm kind of new ate this game but i'm really enjoy it.

send your last save file . we will check it .

Reactions: brunonogueira

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
This is the only scene with Alice that don't have preview so far.
Now we know all 6 major events with Alice,will have some progress.
Thank you for sharing.
Well, I thought the game would be out but ıf the preview has arrived, the game will probably be out next week.
There will be 2 more previews for hightest tier patrons,before the release.

Reactions: greenymph

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
Are you sure you have sent your latest save file. The questions you asked do not match the file you sent.
If your save is on the last page, the file name should start with 9.
hmm sorry. i'm not very sharped on this... e the game folder i have this... am i looking in the wrong place?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hmm sorry. i'm not very sharped on this... e the game folder i have this... am i looking in the wrong place?
OK . You are using the Mac version of the game. I haven't worked with a Mac in a long time . And now I can not tell you exactly where else you can find the save files. But you can use the operating system search app and search the 4-9-LT1.save file to see if this file is anywhere else. Do not worry, I will answer your questions as much as I can.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all,

i'm on 90 day!

If you bought lingerie for Alice and then saw her through the window. You have reached the end of the blog opportunity in the current version

Only one photoshoot is available in this version of the game. Wait for the next update

In this version, no. Wait for the next update

Nothing right now . Wait for the next update

In this version of the game, no. Stay tuned for further updates.

No. you can only do a few things with Kira .

Feel free to ask a question whenever you want. We will help if we know.

you're welcome

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
If you bought lingerie for Alice and then saw her through the window. You have reached the end of the blog opportunity in the current version

Only one photoshoot is available in this version of the game. Wait for the next update

In this version, no. Wait for the next update

Nothing right now . Wait for the next update

In this version of the game, no. Stay tuned for further updates.

No. you can only do a few things with Kira .

Feel free to ask a question whenever you want. We will help if we know.

you're welcome
I found it... but apparently i go as far as possibel rigth now.

thank u

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I found it... but apparently i go as far as possibel rigth now.

thank u
I checked your save file
The only thing you have not done is to waiting for the next update. you have completed all the opportunities of this game correctly and you are ready for the next update. ;):cool:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes