3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
Slowly but surely the update get closer to finish. Hurray!!!

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
based om # of previews i think this will b a big update. now for those who dont mind or want to see eric stuff will finallly get to see some new content, bc we will finally start to see what goes on behind closed doors

Reactions: Diglwssos and groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
based om # of previews i think this will b a big update.
Maybe, maybe not.

From Discord channel:

Abe Today at 1:38 AM
alexey your last update was in september. This update should have been in dec but shit happens. I am a fan of your work so will wait for the update. My question is regarding the content. Are u saying this update has enough content to cover from september to feb ?
aleksey90artimages Today at 7:06 AM
Abe No, the content in this update is about 2.5 months old. Because from all this period, you need to subtract the time for repairs and illness.

We wait , hope and we'll see.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe, maybe not.

From Discord channel:

Abe Today at 1:38 AM
alexey your last update was in september. This update should have been in dec but shit happens. I am a fan of your work so will wait for the update. My question is regarding the content. Are u saying this update has enough content to cover from september to feb ?
aleksey90artimages Today at 7:06 AM
Abe No, the content in this update is about 2.5 months old. Because from all this period, you need to subtract the time for repairs and illness.

We wait , hope and we'll see.
That NO is enough to tell us it's a short update :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: groq

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020

We did not manage to meet all the work in January. And the release of v0.06 will take place on February 9 or 10.
I think it's time to tell you about the possibilities of interacting with Eric, because many of you are probably afraid of how far he can go already in this update.
There are two initial pressures in a relationship with Eric. All of you are already very familiar with this from previous versions and each of you has already made your initial choice. This is friendship and enmity.
Starting with v0.06, the player can still change their choice and you will see how.
The most difficult option in terms of Eric's actions towards Max is enmity and its maintenance.
Eric uses the most effective methods of influencing Lisa and Alice, and will also react harshly to your attempts to arrange problems for him.
Max would have the least time to find a way to get rid of Eric before he left the villa himself.
Although for the time being, Max will have several chances to come to his senses and stop feuding with Eric, but this is at the discretion of the player.
Friendship with Eric is divided into two main components - a sincere friendship and a crafty friendship.
Sincere friendships are options for indulging Eric's plans for the girls in the villa.
And the more Max helps Eric with this, the more bonuses he will receive, such as unpunished peeping, being present at something forbidden, as well as special bonuses in relation to specific girls.
Unless, of course, he is too arrogant, otherwise Eric may wonder why he needs such a friend who does not know the measure and his place.
Crafty friendships are a way to avoid Eric's harsh measures to influence girls and balance between friendship and enmity. The most profitable option in terms of gaining time to find a way to get rid of Eric and implement it.
Or else collect dirt on Eric and use it for their own benefit, but this is quite dangerous.
All these paths, thanks to the choice of players, can intersect and thus generate not just some linear paths, but a dozen variants of paths, with their own consequences, penalties, special events and outcomes.
To implement this was very difficult, compared to what was in the game before. This may remain the most difficult moment to implement in this game, although Max will face other challenges in the future.
Now, basically, v0.06 is undergoing a lot of testing and refinement of a number of small points that were affected by interactions with Eric.
Thank you to everyone who supported the project during this long period between updates! During this time, there were not only problems with the development of the game, but also a number of personal problems that took a lot of time.
As if without this Covid, we all had little trouble! Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Well, I'm working on the game further...

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020

Sounds like an actual game and I look forward to playing and seeing the multiple paths.

Congratulations , will be amazing, please continue it, thanks

I like games like this Which allows players to choose their own path in which way to go

my god so excited.. thanks for your beautiful works.

Aleksey90, I’m obviously going to play all paths of the game but just a quick question.... how much content is available for each path for this update?..... I know you said some content will overlap but I’m just curious

having paths requiring multiple saves to view content is kind of a bummer. Same with the old version. Plus you just get bored playing the same content over and over.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

We did not manage to meet all the work in January. And the release of v0.06 will take place on February 9 or 10.
I think it's time to tell you about the possibilities of interacting with Eric, because many of you are probably afraid of how far he can go already in this update.
There are two initial pressures in a relationship with Eric. All of you are already very familiar with this from previous versions and each of you has already made your initial choice. This is friendship and enmity.
Starting with v0.06, the player can still change their choice and you will see how.
The most difficult option in terms of Eric's actions towards Max is enmity and its maintenance.
Eric uses the most effective methods of influencing Lisa and Alice, and will also react harshly to your attempts to arrange problems for him.
Max would have the least time to find a way to get rid of Eric before he left the villa himself.
Although for the time being, Max will have several chances to come to his senses and stop feuding with Eric, but this is at the discretion of the player.
Friendship with Eric is divided into two main components - a sincere friendship and a crafty friendship.
Sincere friendships are options for indulging Eric's plans for the girls in the villa.
And the more Max helps Eric with this, the more bonuses he will receive, such as unpunished peeping, being present at something forbidden, as well as special bonuses in relation to specific girls.
Unless, of course, he is too arrogant, otherwise Eric may wonder why he needs such a friend who does not know the measure and his place.
Crafty friendships are a way to avoid Eric's harsh measures to influence girls and balance between friendship and enmity. The most profitable option in terms of gaining time to find a way to get rid of Eric and implement it.
Or else collect dirt on Eric and use it for their own benefit, but this is quite dangerous.
All these paths, thanks to the choice of players, can intersect and thus generate not just some linear paths, but a dozen variants of paths, with their own consequences, penalties, special events and outcomes.
To implement this was very difficult, compared to what was in the game before. This may remain the most difficult moment to implement in this game, although Max will face other challenges in the future.
Now, basically, v0.06 is undergoing a lot of testing and refinement of a number of small points that were affected by interactions with Eric.
Thank you to everyone who supported the project during this long period between updates! During this time, there were not only problems with the development of the game, but also a number of personal problems that took a lot of time.
As if without this Covid, we all had little trouble! Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Well, I'm working on the game further...

Interesting branching. Now we'll have some replay possibilities. I just hope that the dev puts branching warnings when a choice has to be made (ex. this choice will lead you to enemity, continue ?) etc

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I can not foot massage for lisa. What should I do for this ?
I checked your save file

Lisa mode, like the rest of the characters, is very low

*Buy sweets for Lisa and give her. Help her wash the dishes .
* help Lisa do her homework. always do her homework yourself.Lisa asks you for a foot massage.( Use save / load ) (Lisa should show both her breasts when doing homework.If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
*After 3 successful foot massages, Lisa will talk to you about hand massage
*After the hand massage, there will be a talk about kissing lessons.
*Ask Ann and Alice about the kissing lesson (they reject you)
*In the morning, ask Kira about the kiss lesson
*join Kira at Lounge in the middle of the night
*Start kissing lessons with Kira and finish all three without asking Lisa.
*Then start teaching Lisa.
*Wake up every day after Lisa. (Do not use the "Sleep" button at the end of the day. Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
*Be careful of Lisa's mood(very good) and your relationship with her(warm).
*Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the "opportunity".( Use save / load )
*Be careful of Lisa's homework
*Use save / load during the kissing lesson to do it successfully.
*Do the kiss lesson successfully 9 times in a row.
*Now The book is available in the store.

Read the "Favorite Aunt" and "Christina" opportunities section as well as the "Events " tab from the Walkthrough below :

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

I personally believe this branching will be a bug/logic flaw-fest. Why shoot for the stars and even make "dozens" of subbranches? So far each release had its fair share of bugs in the LINEAR story, why heat it up even further?
all it means you have a ten minute gameplay in your chosen path and the rest is lost on you. unless you read walkthrough and use multiple save games to at least see alternative content in your main story branch.

not my idea of great gaming experience but I will take what I get..

Last edited:

nicenick

Oct 19, 2020
I checked your save file

Lisa mode, like the rest of the characters, is very low

*Buy sweets for Lisa and give her. Help her wash the dishes .
* help Lisa do her homework. always do her homework yourself.Lisa asks you for a foot massage.( Use save / load ) (Lisa should show both her breasts when doing homework.If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
*After 3 successful foot massages, Lisa will talk to you about hand massage
*After the hand massage, there will be a talk about kissing lessons.
*Ask Ann and Alice about the kissing lesson (they reject you)
*In the morning, ask Kira about the kiss lesson
*join Kira at Lounge in the middle of the night
*Start kissing lessons with Kira and finish all three without asking Lisa.
*Then start teaching Lisa.
*Wake up every day after Lisa. (Do not use the "Sleep" button at the end of the day. Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
*Be careful of Lisa's mood(very good) and your relationship with her(warm).
*Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the "opportunity".( Use save / load )
*Be careful of Lisa's homework
*Use save / load during the kissing lesson to do it successfully.
*Do the kiss lesson successfully 9 times in a row.
*Now The book is available in the store.

Read the "Favorite Aunt" and "Christina" opportunities section as well as the "Events " tab from the Walkthrough below :

Thank you for your help

Reactions: .Black Panther.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
I personally believe this branching will be a bug/logic flaw-fest. Why shoot for the stars and even make "dozens" of subbranches? So far each release had its fair share of bugs in the LINEAR story, why heat it up even further?
all it means you have a ten minute gameplay in your chosen path and the rest is lost on you. unless you read walkthrough and use multiple save games to at least see alternative content in your main story branch.

not my idea of great gaming experience but I will take what I get..
you are right..bugs are a problem, maybe we will need more time than 9-10 of feb to really play...but this is not a problem we can see only you, me or more, iam sure Aleksey and the team can see the problem too and they try to solve it... was a good day for the game we had really interesting news at least for our sight...like this the game easily goes at the first 2-3 games ranking with wife and mother etc, i think, maybe iam wrong its ok..of course i agree with you with the live walkthrough, what friend SDaddy666 mentioned too, more or less i think and the interesting story branching of course...dont know for the live walkthrough if it will happen now, dont want to talk please for big or small content 5 or 10 minutes, things which will happen..we will see (y)

Reactions: groq

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Interesting branching. Now we'll have some replay possibilities. I just hope that the dev puts branching warnings when a choice has to be made (ex. this choice will lead you to enemity, continue ?) etc
Weeeeell... it's unattainable to move with all three in the future for the developer unless he is willing to have 4-6 month gaps between releases. It is indeed very interesting and I can understand the approach "I want the update to have content for everyone, instead of "Eric_path1 update, Eric_enmity out in 2 months!" but if he goes for that approach it will be a HUGE workload for one person.

Thus, the developer should sit and think if he wants a few "full" updates per year or several "path" updates per year. What also concerns me is that he plans further branching down the path. I mean... what? At some point, and that point is not far, this will become mighty impossible.

Example: Let's say the developer wants a massage quest-line. If Eric is around, things would be different. So, more work.
Now, if the developer wants a Kira-big-quest, things would be different for the massage quest line too. So more work.
But wait, what about Having Kira-big-quest AND ALSO Eric? That affects both of them too. So more work.

And it increases exponentially.

Reactions: LTT82 and jan.spam
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes