3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
there seems to be the assumption that Eric will be gone eventually, even on the friendship path(s).
Is this a fact coming from the dev himself or just a rumor? does he really intend to carry over dozens of branches each and every update? or will he close the Eric chapter in every case and move back a linear story after that?
The "dozens of branches" is my concern too. This will balloon out of control if he adds paths.
I hope the Eric chapter is closed or for-all-intents-and-purposes closed and then something else.

Someone above spoke about "Act1" etc. I really hope it goes like that. With Eric dealt with and then different activities.
But in update 0.7 we're promised... a massage parlor. Which means Aunt Kira (and potentially the girls) would also take part. I honestly doubt we'll have Eric dealt in a single update. That's not possible IMO. So... I am afraid it will be:
Eric-friend
Eric-Frienemy
Eric-Enemy
+ Massage parlor that will open more branches.

And as mentioned each branch would probably affect the other ones from a bit to a lot. I.e. I expect the girls would react different to the massage storylines if Eric is driving them to the massage parlor giving Max a thumbs up and a essential oils to put them in the mood and different if Eric is fighting Max and different if Eric is not in the picture.

That is not attainable.

I honestly hope that it goes by Acts.

Reactions: BlueDick

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I don't know why everyone is so worried about multiple paths and story branches. If done right, it elevates the game to another level than just a visual novel, and creates replayability. I believe its just up to his coding ability, but take the example of evakiss's good girl gone bad, the dev didn't had much experience either but was able to complete the game with a gazilion player choices that matter a lot, had consequences and influenced the story.

Lets just give Aleksey some credit, to me i'm up for player choice driven stories :giggle: Be it with Eric, or important choices regarding the girls.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know why everyone is so worried about multiple paths and story branches. If done right, it elevates the game to another level than just a visual novel, and creates replayability. I believe its just up to his coding ability, but take the example of evakiss's good girl gone bad, the dev didn't had much experience either but was able to complete the game with a gazilion player choices that matter a lot, had consequences and influenced the story.

Lets just give Aleksey some credit, to me i'm up for player choice driven stories :giggle: Be it with Eric, or important choices regarding the girls.
I agree that a choice of paths can be a good thing. My only fear is that with this being the first game Aleksey is making the workload may become to much. I like most of the game so far (I DO NOT like (EVIL Scum) Eric so don't like that part :) ) and look forward to seeing what is to come. Mostly I throw out wild ideas (Add Chocolate Chip Cookies darn it) and try to suggest ways that MIGHT help. Hopefully, with the next update enough of the programing work will be in place that development will be mostly the story (good so far) and art (VERY good and getting even better), with just the needed programing to make it work.

I guess that the reason I worry about the programing is that I KNOW it is all EVIL Magic. :) Alright, I worry because I don't know anything about it (it's MAGIC I say). :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: BlueDick

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The time has come for ANOTHER long post. This time we will deal with the number of paths, how I feel they would be best dealt with, and the NEED for Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

At this point we have been informed that when dealing with (EVIL Scum) Eric there will be 3 primary paths. These would be the Friendship path where we work WITH the monster, a quick war with him being removed but we will NOT get some content (now and in the future), and the long WAR with more content. This seems to be both right AND wrong. After all, at the start of the 2 war paths they will probably be the same, only branching when (EVIL Scum) Eric is first removed. Now for the Spoilers to save some space. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that at some point (EVIL Scum) Eric WILL be gone no matter the path chosen (War or Friendship). If he remains I would expect that later events (whatever they might be) would become so different that the result would be 2 (or more) games being developed at the same time.

Now for the MOST important part of this post. We NEED Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Aleksey90 PLEASE add Chocolate Chip Cookies. I know that MANY Devs are AFRAID, but I have faith that YOU have the COURAGE to add Chocolate Chip Cookies to this game. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. The above are just some of my thoughts, I do NOT know if any of this will be part of the game (but I have HOPE).
I don't think that people on long war with Eric,after getting rid of him,will start to get same scenes as players on quick war with Eric.After all Max will be already in sexual relationship with the girls before Eric is gone.No point to going back at the start of the quick route.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

the reason we are concerned is because you are incorrect: it is not a VN - this is a SANDBOX game. in a Real VN like Good girl gone bad branching out does not requires extra coding skills and the gaming experience for each branch can be controlled and polished. it is essentially a pre-set sequence of pictures. A sandbox game is like a riddle, you roam freely and need to do certain things at certain times sometimes in a certain sequence in order to progress. So each player shuffles the set of pictures according to his individual progress on the opportunities. Hard enough to keep that bug free on a linear plot line (just check the thread here after every update). hard to keep the plot/logic consistent on a linear plot line (just check the thread here "why does Alice cover her breasts at 13.00 but she is cool with Max peeping in the next scene, same day?") because a dev can not control how an individual player’s plot unfolds when he progresses.

Now multiply these challenges with the "dozens" of paths/variations, the game already has hundreds of variables, all this handled a single dev in his free time, without coding experience who already needs an 6 months update cycle.

Yupp, I am still worried.

Last edited:

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
the reason we are concerned is because you are incorrect: it is not a VN - this is a SANDBOX game. in a Real VN like Good girl gone bad branching out does not requires extra coding skills and the gaming experience for each branch can be controlled and polished. it is essentially a pre-set sequence of pictures. A sandbox game is like a riddle, you roam freely and need to do certain things at certain times sometimes in a certain sequence in order to progress. So each player shuffles the set of pictures according to his individual progress on the opportunities. Hard enough to keep that bug free on a linear plot line (just check the thread here after every update). hard to keep the plot/logic consistent on a linear plot line (just check the thread here "why does Alice cover her breasts at 13.00 but she is cool with Max peeping in the next scene, same day?") because a dev can not control how an individual player’s plot unfolds when he progresses.

Now multiply these challenges with the "dozens" of paths/variations, the game already has hundreds of variables, all this handled a single dev in his free time, without coding experience who already needs an 6 months update cycle.

are you anxious? :ROFLMAO:(n) more coming soon, 0-07 ... (y) 928703_Sans_titre.png 928704_phonecall02-c.png 920756_27.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

It's actually not as complicated as it sounds unless the dev makes it needlessly complex. The majority of all of the scenes can be mostly or even entirely the same regardless what path you take. The parts that would be different would only really have to be the scenes that included Eric in them (this would also work for other significant plot divergences).

So for instance if you pick the friend path with Eric then whatever naughty scenes are available for each of the girls would have Eric as the star and Max just watching (or being locked out of the room or whatever). If you picked the "long war" path then any naughty scenes involving the girls would have Max as the star and Eric would be otherwise occupied somehow. Most if not all of the scenes that didn't include Eric could be identical to the other paths, up to and including simply using the exact same event and code for all of them. If you picked traditional war path then there would be a short series of events leading up to Max permanently getting rid of Eric. So initially the scenes involving the girls would play out similar to the long war path with Max being the star and Eric being blocked somehow and then transition to Max being the star and Eric just being gone.

So using the above examples, some of the naughty scenes with the girls would potentially need 2 or 3 separate versions coded into them until either Eric is gone or the game ends. There's no need for creating entirely unique storylines for each branch or compounding divergent choices onto other divergent choices so you wind up with dozens of separate storylines. That's when things would become unmanageable.

The key to doing it right (from the standpoint of keeping dev cycles manageable), is to set it up where major plot divergences reconverge back to the same path (or at worst, 2 or 3 major paths) and most events can be common to all paths. So on days/times where Eric is not present, for most events it wouldn't even matter what path you're on, although on the friend path the girls might not let Max do much with them even when Eric is not there.

Reactions: Kripke

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
He just need another week to sort out bugs before release. Because there are multiple paths it's taking longer. Looking forward to the update hopefully worth the wait.
The update will still be released with bugs. It has become a habit for him, difficult to change.

Kamal7X

Sep 29, 2020
Hii, are there more games like this(not asking for those games in which we get 2-3 options and the story continues itself). I want the game in which we are free to choose our own path like in this one! If you'll know some of these it would be great! Also pls recommend those in which the story has reached far!
Many thanks:)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The update will still be released with bugs. It has become a habit for him, difficult to change.
Honestly, I think it just has more to do with the fact that as a dev you spend a LOT less time doing final QA testing to find bugs than you do developing new content. I know when I was developing my mod I would fix bugs as I playtested new content but when it came time to do an actual release I would just do 1 or 2 quick runs from start to finish to make sure I didn't crash and then release it.

Fans almost always found a few bugs that slipped through the cracks that I either didn't notice or that were on a path I didn't test. Doing enough QA testing to catch all the bugs yourself would mean less content and longer dev cycles, so personally I prefer a less thoroughly tested release as long as he fixes whatever bugs the fans do find relatively quickly.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
To be honest with you all, this game is the best of all, even if someone else is playing it. I believe it is getting much better than the other! You can see the scenes from the cameras, when it is complete it will be one of the best games ever! Please don't stop doing !!

Dec 30, 2020
Yest cheat version of this game? Where can I download it for android? don't tell me !? I downloaded here but acno for cheat and did not get it ((((

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Hii, are there more games like this(not asking for those games in which we get 2-3 options and the story continues itself). I want the game in which we are free to choose our own path like in this one! If you'll know some of these it would be great! Also pls recommend those in which the story has reached far!
Many thanks:)
What you're describing is called sandbox games. For example: Lucky Mark, Man of the House, False Hero, Echoes of Lust, Milfy City, Fashion Business, etc.

Just browse games with "sandbox" tag (https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=2257/sort=views).

Good luck.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes