3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

silverwolf

Mar 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/core.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 632, in ChoiceClothes
  File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 705, in GetDressNps
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetCur'

can anyone help

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
When I saw that another story was being released, I didn't really take it seriously, but when I played it I was really impressed with the accuracy of the cameras. Of course it still has some bugs, but the game has everything to be the best game of all, please don't stop producing!
If you have blackmail routes using the cameras it would be really awesome!
Like max saw something suspicious on the camera, he runs with his camera and takes a picture, or something!
I really want to see how Max's sex will be on the women of the houses, I hope the producer of this game surprises me!

Reactions: Grandvisier

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Really hope that there won't be any more delays, I like this game, but the update rate is rather slow.
I also really like this game but it's not just the slow update that's the problem is the fact of setting out a timeline and not keeping to it. I am not a patron so have to wait patiently for the updates. I am worried that if he misses this update and I sure hope he does not his patron support will be hurt .

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
Nice previews, I'll become a patreon once the new version is released. Speaking of which isn't it already the 9th?

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
From Discord channel:

aleksey90artimages Yesterday at 12:52 PM
The latest additions. The release was tentatively scheduled for February 9 or 10. Tomorrow, not everything will be ready, so either February 10, or the very edge of February 11.
From Discord channel:

The latest additions. The release was tentatively scheduled for February 9 or 10. Tomorrow, not everything will be ready, so either February 10, or the very edge of February 11.

(c) Rick Astley a.k.a. Aleksey90

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
From Discord channel:

sorry, but that is no way to put it. "Tentative" sounds like he just threw a dice and then picked one single date accordingly. The real tentative release actually was LAST YEAR. This update is a delayed delay, delayed by a delayed delay.
I get it, he owes us nothing, but don't prentend that there were not deadlines before

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I have to ask since no one else has but what time exactly is ' the very edge of February 11' Just so I am prepared.

Reactions: JzDzGz
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes