3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I have to ask since no one else has but what time exactly is ' the very edge of February 11' Just so I am prepared.
From Discord channel, again:

aleksey90artimages Yesterday at 3:06 PM
Если 10 всё будет готово и я успею залить ссылки до наступления ночи, то 10. Если нет, то 11.

Google translation:
If everything is ready at 10 and I have time to upload the links before nightfall, then 10. If not, then 11.

I hope you understand, I didn't. :D

Oct 10, 2017
From Discord channel, again:

aleksey90artimages Yesterday at 3:06 PM
Если 10 всё будет готово и я успею залить ссылки до наступления ночи, то 10. Если нет, то 11.

Google translation:
If everything is ready at 10 and I have time to upload the links before nightfall, then 10. If not, then 11.

I hope you understand, I didn't. :D
It means he plans to upload it on the 10th. If it isn't uploaded by the end of the day, it doesn't mean he went to bed without uploading, but is instead fighting a wild racoon (or whatever Russians do) and will uploaded it as soon as he can.

I have to ask since no one else has but what time exactly is ' the very edge of February 11' Just so I am prepared.
"the very edge of February 11" should mean early morning, between 12 and 4 am.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm actually more curious about how much non Eric related stuff will be in this next update. From the preview pics I've seen it looks like we get to where pretty much anything goes for Kira and it also looks like maybe we get erotic massage to use on Alice and some voyeur stuff with Lisa. Looking forward to it regardless.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
this release could backfire, it has been over 2 months for this new version and if people are not happy with the content that they wanted to see, there is going to be one almighty bashing going on
I doubt that there will be a problem with the content. Yes, some WILL complain that there is not enough, but that will ALWAYS happen (even when the game is complete). :) From the teaser images, it looks like all the ladies will have at least SOME content (except for Ann/Mom) on friend and enemy paths. Sadly, I am afraid that we will still need to wait for Ann/Mom progress on enemy path, though with luck there will be at least some way to start improving Max's relationship with her.

Any bashing will (I think) be more on how well the different paths are going to work. I hope that they will be well balanced (I hope (EVIL Scum) Eric will NOT be overpowered like the original), and have good (CLEAR) information on how they will work when playing. The WORST result would be if we are confused by the choices/options we are given. If there is confusion that makes it difficult/impossible to progress on our chosen path, that will be bad. If however, we are given clear choices for the different paths (or the ability to lock out unwanted paths) there should not be any major issues.

There will probably be differences in the amount of content each path has, though I'm not overly concerned about this. Max has already made good progress with all the ladies (except for Ann/Mom). So, slightly less added progress will be a little disappointing, but NOT a tragedy (I want sexy fun for Max with ALL the ladies NOW). :)

My biggest concern of course is that there will STILL be no Chocolate Chip Cookie content. It's just sad that such an IMPORTANT part of the game has not been added. :)

Overall, I don't think that the time spent on this update will be a major issue. This is the first game for this Dev, and almost ALL games take to long between updates. :) For now I will enjoy what I enjoy, skip/ignore what I don't enjoy, and wait for a few more updates to be released. This early in development (and probably later) delays can and SHOULD be expected. Yes, we want MORE content FASTER. However, after spending enough time here on F95 I have come to accept that there WILL be delays, and the content I want most will take several updates (and the CRUEL Devs will deny me the Chocolate Chip Cookie content I desire).

Just a thought.

P.S. Give me MORE sexy fun and Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
aleksey90artimages Today
Not yet. Version 0.06 is focused on making the player choose their own way of interacting with Eric. Naturally, I can't just take and make Eric, without any development of events, immediately start to screw everyone up. This is a colossal amount of work that will be worked out and developed more than one or even two updates. And since in parallel with this, it is necessary to develop the opposite options for the development of the plot in priority, this will stretch for a very long time.

( Translated from Russian )

M4MoHiT Today
When???

aleksey90artimages Today
Today, most likely, closer to the night, only the assembly for all platforms will happen, so that the pour on the exchangers will be released only tomorrow morning and, accordingly, tomorrow will be the release.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Release dates have been updated on his patron page.

Feb 11, 2021 (for patrons €30 & €20)
Feb 15, 2021 (for patrons €10+)
Feb 18, 2021 (for patrons €5+)

Also if a kind patron member would post his last update post from patron. Many thanks.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020

V0.06 will be released on February 11. Today, a number of unprocessed points were discovered. They need to be dealt with.

8 Likes

Just do a best thing for this update :)

Well you did say it would be closer to the 11th for release anyway so

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
aleksey90artimages Today
Today, most likely, closer to the night, only the assembly for all platforms will happen, so that the pour on the exchangers will be released only tomorrow morning and, accordingly, tomorrow will be the release.

since no one is asking these important questions :p I have to ask ..wth does 'pour on the exchangers' mean?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm actually more curious about how much non Eric related stuff will be in this next update. From the preview pics I've seen it looks like we get to where pretty much anything goes for Kira and it also looks like maybe we get erotic massage to use on Alice and some voyeur stuff with Lisa. Looking forward to it regardless.
From previews we know there will be progress with Alice on all 6 major scenes with her.
1.Bathroom after nighyclub
2.Massage while tanning
3.Massage and much more than simple touching at couch
4.Blog and more lingerie+ photoshoot
5.Spider in her bedroom
6.Smoking and "punishment" from Max

Last edited:
Reactions: Wanderer-86
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes