3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
We shit on Aleksey a lot because of the constant delays, but it’s also important to give him credit. If he and his team manage to pull the Influence system he keeps describing, then this game is what I always pictured BB would be.

I like NTR but it’s also fun to have other paths in the game. I also understand that some people simply can’t stomach NTR and having a game where both paths are portrayed and respected is pretty great. The fact that I won’t get a fucking image with text saying “I’ll get caught if I try to spy on them, better not” is already a huge improvement in my opinion.

I hope it works out for him and his image of the game. I would also add that people who can support him, should, even if it’s a small donation. Some people think this games are hobbies, some developers even act like they are, but we all need to eat.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
From previews we know there will be progress with Alice on all 6 major scenes with her.
1.Bathroom after nighyclub
2.Massage while tanning
3.Massage and much more than simple touching at couch
4.Blog and more lingerie+ photoshoot
5.Spider in her bedroom
6.Smoking and "punishment" from Max
Sounds about right. I'm just biding my time surfing the BB fan art page til then. Some of it's comparable in quality to the original and a lot of it goes farther than the base game. Most of my favorites are by Smirniy. I suspect it'll be awhile before we see anything like this:

974993_momroom-sz-13.jpg

Reactions: Black Ram oss

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Posted by aleksey an hour ago in Russian (Translated):

Now for the last time we run the game for errors (in some places there are minor ones, but still). After the game files will be compiled and uploaded to Mega and Google. Hopefully in 8 hours.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Big Brother Another Story today
Not yet

[10:39]
But should be In 12-15 hours if everything goes well

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys, relax ;)

Judging from the amount of work for this release and from the experience of the previous releases i highly doubt that it would be playable until the weekends, at the very least...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
aleksey90artimages today
Скорости хорошие, так что через час-полтора будет готово...
The speeds are good, so in an hour and a half it will be ready ...
abczzz:
the game will be out tomorrow?

aleksey90artimages 14 min ago
The game is uploaded to file sharing sites...

How long does the filling take in storage?

aleksey90artimages 12 minutes ago
The speeds are good, so in an hour and a half it will be ready ...

.Black Panther. :
What is the file size of version 0.06 for Windows and Linux platform? Also Mac?

aleksey90artimages
About 2.25 Gb.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes