3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough

(Based on Game version 0.06)

v 0.05 is Completed

(v0.06) Work in progress ...

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions .
Is this printable?

yoyo2205

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone explain where to insert bugfix in the game folder? My folder look like this ... in which folder need to put it? :cry:

BB1.png

Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
So is there really any scenes with Eric and the other girls other than Ann? Or have I not gotten to the point yet? I've started the war, but I've not seen him make any advanced yet. Am I missing something? Did I somehow choose the wrong dialogue, I'm so confused?
I might remember wrong, but I remember in the original Big Brother that Eric would give the girls stuff, if you didn't manage manage to. But I've not experienced a single time him doing anything.

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
So is there really any scenes with Eric and the other girls other than Ann? Or have I not gotten to the point yet? I've started the war, but I've not seen him make any advanced yet. Am I missing something? Did I somehow choose the wrong dialogue, I'm so confused?
I might remember wrong, but I remember in the original Big Brother that Eric would give the girls stuff, if you didn't manage manage to. But I've not experienced a single time him doing anything.
same I was waiting for that too, it'll be totally awesome

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes