3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
Win10 pro 32gb. Was working and then stopped. I've made no changes. Gonna delete
an try fresh.

Fresh did nothing. This thing is borked.
Same here, i received a windows update and then stop. When i run the game i can see few seconds of initial map and then ....nothing. Game stops and dies!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
try to put it in another partition if you have, the whole folder. also see it is not blocked by windows app (forgot the name) crap. also you can try to force it to open as admin, play around with compatibility.

edit: remembered that windows app blocker crap... its UAC crap.
btw i cant help too much as i do not have issues with a game. even after win updates. Also you could check under: users/account/roaming/BB_AS and remove files and all from there. but back it up just in case.
I find that if you install things in a directory that does NOT include any of the predefined paths used by windows then I no longer have any UAC issues. The program files directories used to give me constant headaches. I don't install ANYTHING in a path that starts with program files anymore. I don't know if the downloads directory has similar issues. I would suggest installing to something like C:/Games/BB

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
I find that if you install things in a directory that does NOT include any of the predefined paths used by windows then I no longer have any UAC issues. The program files directories used to give me constant headaches. I don't install ANYTHING in a path that starts with program files anymore. I don't know if the downloads directory has similar issues. I would suggest installing to something like C:/Games/BB
mine is sitting atm on C:\Users\account\Downloads folder and still didn't have an issue with the game, but i am sure UAC can do something like that. that is why i always put games to another partition. as you mentioned above C:/Games/ i would go for D:/Games or something like that, but then again, not all have multiple partitions.

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
Same here, i received a windows update and then stop. When i run the game i can see few seconds of initial map and then ....nothing. Game stops and dies!
Ok solved: the problem was because of saved files directory. I deleted it (i just kept the last one) and now it works. How to delete persistent files?

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Greetings friends, I try to use unred-dev in the game folder but I get an error saying "cannont locate python.exe unable to continue. Are you sure they were in the games root directory? Does anyone know why?"
p.d = sorry for my English is not my language

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hello all, I been running the game with the mod posted, after each seen I get this. 1613173672063.png
I hit rollback and it takes back and at time it will run find until the next choice for any npc them I am back to here. So I am at a loss. I removed the mods and get the same result. Anyone else having this problem? Are the multiple mods that extended the game into other area of the story line already apart of this new version. Or are all the mods obsolete until someone updates them for this game? Thanks

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Hello all, I been running the game with the mod posted, after each seen I get this. View attachment 1033600
I hit rollback and it takes back and at time it will run find until the next choice for any npc them I am back to here. So I am at a loss. I removed the mods and get the same result. Anyone else having this problem? Are the multiple mods that extended the game into other area of the story line already apart of this new version. Or are all the mods obsolete until someone updates them for this game? Thanks
The MOD is from an old version and Not updated - it's better to use the console SHIFT + O and the codes on the mod page

Reactions: Piter Georg
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes