3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
"
v0.06.0.00
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
- now Eric can find out about Max with Kira (if Max is not very careful);
"

Seriously?
You took the worst part about this game that everyone hates and has hated since the game came out and made an update about it? Who gives a single f about Eric??
My guy .. you're doing it wrong. I haven't played this game in years but those change logs don't look like anything new either.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
"
v0.06.0.00
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
- now Eric can find out about Max with Kira (if Max is not very careful);
"

Seriously?
You took the worst part about this game that everyone hates and has hated since the game came out and made an update about it? Who gives a single f about Eric??
My guy .. you're doing it wrong. I haven't played this game in years but those change logs don't look like anything new either.
did u actually play this game or the update? Your judging this game based on 3 lines from the change long Which is unfair since this game is over a year old with several updates.

There are lot of improvements made over the original and plenty of content not involving Eric. Firstly the spy cams actually work and u can see what people are doing from your laptop. Then there’s content with your aunt in the bath.

play the game and don’t let Eric ruin your sleep cus u can always go to war with him and eventually get rid of him.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
The MOD is from an old version and Not updated - it's better to use the console SHIFT + O and the codes on the mod page
Yes, better to use command cheats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Years ago I liked this game of version 10 but Russian authors stopped their project. About family intruders and female impermanence, I don't like them either.
The meaning of the game follows a logical explanation based on youthful thinking.
Manipulate relatives around you include mother, sisters, aunt and neighbors and earn their trust include money.
You also gain the trust of your new candidate husband (the intruder Eric) by constantly blackmailing him with promises.
He will buy you expensive "skis" and you will put them on for him to skate with you. Finally, someone in the family ( your mother Ann ) will kick him on the ice rink to the precipice. So the intruder will not even understand what happened. There will be a happy ending and a harem just for you ( Max ).

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I'll wait a few days before downloading. :) I know the drill by now, the release would probably need 3-4 updates.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I guess I should post my EASY guide to the early game again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that this helps. Money should NOT be a problem if you follow these suggestions. Even after buying and placing all the cameras I am getting 400-600 money each day and spending 200 on advertising. Even if you buy other things you should have no problems.

Just a thought.

P.S. I STILL want my Chocolate Chip Cookies darn it. :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So i buyed the lingerie for Alice and then when i check on opportunities it says that eric buyed it... ?
yea I got that too. Its supposedly a bug. I reloaded a save before that event and I'm waiting to see if it gets fixed before doing it again.

Reactions: ragnarzero

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
I downloaded the update for it and it gave me a new error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 7, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/game/core/02init.rpyc", line 6, in script
�ނ���bz
File "game/game/core/02init.rpyc", line 6, in script
�ނ���bz
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 7, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.02
Fri Feb 12 21:24:04 2021

It looks the same, but instead of 74 its 7...

Zeus

May 28, 2017
Sorry, ive read through a bunch of comments but i cant seem to find anything on if there is actually any sex in this yet outside of the Aunt? Ive played it a bunch and tried multiple different saves and dont know if i just suck or if it isnt in there yet.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes