3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
what i need to do ?
I do not know how to tell you this.
Dude, you missed the "blog" opportunity, and to do that you have to start over :(. (check the Walkthrough)I deliberately left this opportunity in the first place in the guide to no one miss this opportunity .
The "control" opportunity is only available through friendship with Eric. So there is no need to do it with the path you have chosen.
Read the "Blackmail material on Eric" opportunity in Walkthrough v0.05.1 . (See first post)

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Please Help

I'm about a month and a half into the game, grinding away.
I chose to go against Eric. I didn't buy any outfits (before the "deadline").

I just want to know if Eric ends up banging the sisters and aunt at some point.
At this point is where I just give up grinding but the models are just so fucking hot.

Could someone spoiler me please?
Thanks a lot. ;)

Jan 9, 2020
I do not know how to tell you this.
Dude, you missed the "blog" opportunity, and to do that you have to start over :(. (check the Walkthrough)I deliberately left this opportunity in the first place in the guide to no one miss this opportunity .
The "control" opportunity is only available through friendship with Eric. So there is no need to do it with the path you have chosen.
Read the "Blackmail material on Eric" opportunity in Walkthrough v0.05.1 . (See first post)
no thanx game deleted !

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
I'm stuck, can't progress with Alice Friday night at the bath scene past coming on her face or chest, I can't trigger the Alice-Max Blowjob scene. Is it Path specific? What is the bonus for being Friends with Eric?

espada444

May 3, 2018
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
--
Try this. Extract 02init.rpy, 02init.rpyc into game/core/ directory
This should be a thing with the main download! IT fixed it thx :))

Zeus

May 28, 2017
if this version of the game is following the original, than sex with anyone other than the aunt will only be available after or close to the update where Eric can either be dealt with or made a deal (team up/sharing) with.
Thanks man! Guess I have a long time to go then haha

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Is the German translation already finished? or when can you count on it?
The German translation is in progress, I had a conversation with the translator yesterday.
Die deutsche Übersetzung ist in Arbeit, ich hatte gestern mit dem Übersetzer eine Unterhaltung.
;)

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I have finished three possible paths. Never use mods or cheats. It's all easy to finish without cheats or mods. Here is my save before the event (Eric warpath), go to the yard (scroll down the options until it is visible).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to open a dialogue. So that Alice would sleep naked. She only sleeps topless

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes