3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I broke up with Erik right away and now I can't go on with the opportunity with the aunt and I can't start kissing lessons with Lisa. Some advice?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Alice coming home from the club is bugged for me. Keeps looping back to encountering Kira and Alice, stays in a loop until you either go with Kira and don't go back to Alice or Max runs out of energy.

I would very happily sling $10 on Patreon/SS if someone would put together a full, proper walkthrough for this because I gotta say I am fucking lost here, just spinning my wheels. It's been about two in-game weeks since I got any new options, Eric isn't peeping on Alice, I can't talk to Kira, no options to talk more about Alice's blog, Lisa accepted me as a mentor but nothing's happened since etc.

Reactions: Flex29

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It also appears that IF you use a save that is from a very early game version that you get a lot of errors too. Most of them to do with Eric

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
How do you lure Erik into Alice's room to get the dirt on him?
Firstly you have to got the first photo and then...
1. Blackmail Alice (when smoking) to sleep without clothes
2. At 1:00 to 3:00 am and when Eric is home sneak to the room when she is sleeping. There are three possibilities:
A) Alice sleeps with her pantis and bra
B) Alice is naked but Eric doesn't come to her room
C) Alice is naked and Eric comes to the room

If A) is happening then you should put a spider in her room (at 12:00 am) and wait to waike you up for help. Then tell her that she didn't keep her promise.
To be sure make this on a day that Eric is not at home (better a day before Eric is at home).

If B) is happening save at 12:00 and reload until Eric comes (for me it was a day where I could meet Kyra at pool).

If C) is happening then save before going for the camera because there is 50% chance to manage it.

Good luck and tell me if you succeded it.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lol I have never played a more confusing adult game than this one. Everything seems to be made unnecessarily complicated. Waiting and skipping through the day is a complete pain in the ass. The grind is insane. There's no gallery or anything, and updates are slowed to a crawl so by the next time you play you would have forgotten what's going on.

Reactions: uxo779

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Lol I have never played a more confusing adult game than this one. Everything seems to be made unnecessarily complicated. Waiting and skipping through the day is a complete pain in the ass. The grind is insane. There's no gallery or anything, and updates are slowed to a crawl so by the next time you play you would have forgotten what's going on.
The trick is to not play it. Just rip the images, have a look and wait and see if its ever finished. The character's events are tied to other character's events sometimes in such completely nonsensical ways. This game is designed to be played by the designer. Any newcomer is guaranteed to get the worst possible outcome, and possibly spin their wheels for no reward, or soft-lock the playthrough (even if its not truly, it'll feel like it and be infuriating lol).

I keep tabs on it. I'd like it to be good someday, but I guess I just look at it as a rough alpha. Right now working through the content a 2nd time after what feels like a year, and I can't remember shit.

Reactions: rl3mebbbazim
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes