3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
How to fix this error please?
When starting the game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.00
Sat Feb 13 23:04:22 2021
I didn't use UnRen, mods etc.
I had the same problem but things got better quickly, the version of my Windows 10 is the same as your and unregistered. Unzip the fresh new game archive and add the extra file (extra.rpa) + bug fix files to the game folder ( \BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.0.00-pc\game ). Make sure you don't have duplicate copies of the game versions. If the game does not start normally under Windows 10, try right-button mouse and clicking on BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe - Run as administrator. Most versions of Windows 10 have distrust to custom made executables files include games, crack, addons and etc. Installing NET Framework 4.x and update on your Windows is also important for applications such as games and programing. The problem with this version of the game is probably the compilation with a new version of Ren'Py. I don't know why the authors of the game think that everything new is good for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: razor1379

raspatoich

Jul 18, 2017
This reiteration is a fucking joke. It's like let me rebuild your house wile you live in a shed, but I will only build you outside walls

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Are war path or friend path scenes different?
what is the different between war and friend path at all?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Please help, my laptop is windows 10, when trying to open both 64 and 32 application files it says " This app cant run on your pc , to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher". Any help?

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Please help, my laptop is windows 10, when trying to open both 64 and 32 application files it says " This app cant run on your pc , to find a version for your pc check with the software publisher". Any help?
not an expert for this, i think this is a pc problem, not a game issue... i have win 10, 64bit, didnt have any problems at all, not even bugs at all, didnt use even the bugfixes... (i use just a good laptop from 2015, not the best, try to see if you can play other games at your pc, check or disable your antivirus...)

Reactions: sabu6
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes