Dodahla

Sep 10, 2017
I can't get Alice to smoke
I suppose it's because I report her in a previous update
But because of that, I can't continue the blackmail opprtunity

Any way to get her to smoke ?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
not an expert for this, i think this is a pc problem, not a game issue... i have win 10, 64bit, didnt have any problems at all, not even bugs at all, didnt use even the bugfixes... (i use just a good laptop from 2015, not the best, try to see if you can play other games at your pc, check or disable your antivirus...)
Mine is windows 10 64 bit 2018, with Nvidia GTX 1050Ti graphics card, dont know why this is happening

Reactions: alefrago77

Paddy87

Nov 6, 2017
I can´t play this update. Win 10 say "this app can´t be startet on this pc". Other new renpy games are running without problems.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
G
I can´t play this update. Win 10 say "this app can´t be startet on this pc". Other new renpy games are running without problems.
Good news, mine started working. I had many updates pending for my windows. After the " windows 64 cumulative file something "update was installed it started working. Might take many restarts of the computer and trouble shooting to get all updates installed

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
I can't get Alice to smoke
I suppose it's because I report her in a previous update
But because of that, I can't continue the blackmail opprtunity

Any way to get her to smoke ?
Just buy cigarets from shop (Misc) and give them to her.

Dodahla

Sep 10, 2017
Can't find scene from preview pics with Max And Lisa watching movies in bed cudling. Any luck somebody?
Spy her in the shower ("make noise"), talk to her after, and negotiate with watching a romance/horror movie
After just stay awake in your room at midnight
(you have to spy her and make noise again to make progress in the event)

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Fresh install, fresh save with latest patch. Early Saturday morning at 3am, Alice has come back from a night out and is in the bathroom. This is after the notification that Kira is coming, but not yet arrived. Error pops at 3am checking the bath.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes