3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i hope there is more alice/eric
Not an Eric fan, but I think there will be more Alice/Eric in the next update.

— 03/11/2021
@aleksey90artimages hows development coming along?

aleksey90artimages — 03/11/2021
Not without problems, but the work is going on. Right now, I'm focused on the events with Alice and Kira. They both have a lot of points to expand on. Lisa and Ann will not stay away, they will also have events with them. And in the end, work on how to use compromising materials against Eric. In addition to all this, work will also be carried out on hidden cameras, a window of opportunity, etc.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
As I understand it, from the original game, many more scenes and moments are missing in the new version of the game ?
I chose the option that Eric is supposedly friends with no additional words - (And if I tell everyone) .
In that case, is it possible to be against Eric ?

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Not an Eric fan, but I think there will be more Alice/Eric in the next update.

— 03/11/2021
@aleksey90artimages hows development coming along?

aleksey90artimages — 03/11/2021
Not without problems, but the work is going on. Right now, I'm focused on the events with Alice and Kira. They both have a lot of points to expand on. Lisa and Ann will not stay away, they will also have events with them. And in the end, work on how to use compromising materials against Eric. In addition to all this, work will also be carried out on hidden cameras, a window of opportunity, etc.
More Scenes related to hidden cameras interested Now even more waiting for updates to the game.

Hopefully in future updates of the game there will be more scenes. Where Eric dominates the girls and corrupts them more. :) And scenes where you can compromise Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The original game was played when the updates were released. I chose the option that Eric is supposedly friends without additional words - (And if I tell everyone) . Will it be possible to be against Eric next ?

As I understand it, in the new version of the game, many more scenes and moments are missing in the new version ?
And for what and I ask about whether it will be possible to be against Eric if I chose the option friends.
Yes, at some point Eric or Max must go, your choice. But if you choose Max "GAME OVER".

More Scenes related to hidden cameras interested Now even more waiting for updates to the game.

Hopefully in future updates of the game there will be more scenes. Where Eric dominates the girls and corrupts them more. :) And scenes where you can compromise Eric.
Hopefully, in future update, we can murder Eric, in the most painful way possible. :eek::alien:

Read my book "1001 WAYS TO KILL ERIC" on sale now.:giggle:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, at some point Eric or Max must go, your choice. But if you choose Max "GAME OVER".

Hopefully, in future update, we can murder Eric, in the most painful way possible. :eek::alien:

Read my book "1001 WAYS TO KILL ERIC" on sale now.:giggle:
You are talking MK 11 finishing moves style.Man of culture. (y)
I hope we will get more previews with Alice next week.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That would ruin the game. Eric is nasty, controversial, but he is the key element that made BB so popular. In few scenarios Eric and Max should live under the same roof, the friends path is a good foundation for that.
Not going to happen in this version. "In the end, there can be only one."

"Let's just say that the player can learn more about Eric only if they choose the long path of confrontation or the path of friendship. It will be possible to get rid of it quite quickly, but this way will limit max from the maximum level of opportunities and interactions with women. I intend to create 3 stages of getting rid of Eric (a long path of confrontation), as well as the path of Union, which as you should understand, will end badly for either Max or Eric."

And yes, Eric is nasty, like eats s**t for breakfast kind of nasty. See my book " HOW TO CARVE THE NASTY OUT OF ERIC, WITH A RUSTY RAZER BLADE".

Last edited:

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
That would ruin the game. Eric is nasty, controversial, but he is the key element that made BB so popular. In few scenarios Eric and Max should live under the same roof, the friends path is a good foundation for that.
I could see that being an interesting game but I don't know that I would ever play it.
Direct competition with the MC throws me off when I want to identify with the MC.

I would like to see a game where the son is corrupting the mother and that's the story we follow. But the sister and father are also in the house and subtle clues indicate something is going on with them as well, we just never see direct evidence of it.

I've got it all in my head. Mom and son have to stay home because of Covid while Dad and daughter work at the hospital and are away all day. Mom and son get closer and start fucking and hiding it and at the same time Dad and daughter start acting more and more suspicious.

One scene in my mind is the Mom and son trying to spend the night together without Dad and sister finding out. Mom, Dad and son are watching TV and sister is in her room. Mom says she's going to take a bath and son is going to bed. We see Mom in the tub and hear someone walking and a door open/close.
Mom checks the living room and kitchen with no sign of Dad so she assumes he is in their bedroom. Mom goes to her sons room and plans to tell Dad in the morning that she read a book after the bath and fell asleep on the couch. But next morning Dad proactively apologizes for not coming to bed last night.
We know he wasn't in the kitchen, living room, bathroom or sons room. He obviously didn't go into their room or he would have known Mom wasn't there. Only doors left are daughters room and front door. If he went for a late walk and slept on the couch then he wouldn't know that Mom never went to bed either. So was it the front door, or did he sleep with their daughter while she slept with their son?

The whole game would be like that and it would never be concrete that the Dad was fucking the daughter but a lot of circumstantial evidence.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think a more long term struggle against Eric could have been interesting if he was developed in a different way. The way he is currently he's ridiculously overpowered as an opponent unless you know exactly how to get rid of him, which a first time player without using a walkthrough wouldn't. If his threat level was more reasonable then I would potentially enjoy a more long term struggle to thwart him and eventually get rid of him. As is though, I just want him gone ASAP. I will probably try the long war option as well depending on how it's done. If I can string him along and get whatever potential benefits there are from that path without ever letting him really get much of anything in return then that's probably the "optimal" path. If I have to trade access to anyone other than Ann for whatever benefits he provides though then I'm just getting rid of him.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes