3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
That's what I don't know how to do Summin. How do I move Unren.bat to the game's exe directory? If you can explain to me how I do this I am very grateful

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
does anyone have a full save with the complete gallery for the the latest version? xD

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Huh. That's interesting. How do you check influence? I must have missed that.
you didn't miss it, you can't see it. it's hidden right now.
does anyone have a full save with the complete gallery for the the latest version? xD
In which path :
enmity path >https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
That's what I don't know how to do Summin. How do I move Unren.bat to the game's exe directory? If you can explain to me how I do this I am very grateful
I didn't used this program and I do not know about it. But you can learn about it here and ask your questions .
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Request about the game Unofficial walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You seem tireless at helping people in this thread, which is awesome.

And now, after blowing smoke up your ass, I also have a request: do you have a full save you can share please, on the Eric war path? I'm caught up, but there's a few events that I haven't gotten to show up in the memories area.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
You seem tireless at helping people in this thread, which is awesome.

And now, after blowing smoke up your ass, I also have a request: do you have a full save you can share please, on the Eric war path? I'm caught up, but there's a few events that I haven't gotten to show up in the memories area.
What would you say about maxbishup if you called me "tireless"? He is the one who helped others before I knew this game is existed. And he helped me a lot. Despite all the problems he has in real life (which I hope will all be solved soon) he still helps others (which is very respectable to me).

I have already sent a full save on enemy path .
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
But finishing the game does not mean that all memories will be opened. I had some unopened memories when I finished the game. Because to open some memories, special conditions are needed that I ignored. But this does not mean that I have miss something in the game. Take a photo of your memory page and the memory you miss and send the photo to help you.

Reactions: armion82

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special thanks to Black Panther, who helped me through a very tough time in my life.And to all of you here on F95 BBAS, Thank you.

I hope to see Alice cosplay, in the game.

Will be. And more than once.
If you enjoy this game, please consider . THANK YOU.

Last edited:

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Special thanks to Black Panther, who helped me through a very tough time in my life.And to all of you here on F95 BBAS, Thank you.

I hope to see Alice cosplay, in the game.

Will be. And more than once.
If you enjoy this game, please consider . THANK YOU.
Love his attention to small details (y) (tattoo, choker)

Moe_420

Oct 28, 2019
Does anybody have a save from the end of 5. I just bought a new computer I had a 32 bit and now I have a 64 bit and I really dont want to put all those hours back into this game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I thought I'd throw out there for people itching for more, there's a pretty extensive mod out there for the original game that includes a bunch of the fan art that I've been playing in between releases of this game. Things progress a LOT farther in that since it includes the full version of the original game and the mod just adds a ton of extra stuff to it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
What would you say about maxbishup if you called me "tireless"? He is the one who helped others before I knew this game is existed. And he helped me a lot. Despite all the problems he has in real life (which I hope will all be solved soon) he still helps others (which is very respectable to me).

I have already sent a full save on enemy path .
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
But finishing the game does not mean that all memories will be opened. I had some unopened memories when I finished the game. Because to open some memories, special conditions are needed that I ignored. But this does not mean that I have miss something in the game. Take a photo of your memory page and the memory you miss and send the photo to help you.
Yeah, maxbishup is great too, but you seem to go the extra mile with even the dumb questions that people would just have to scroll back a page or two to find the answer for.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I don’t have favorites. Both maxbishup and .Black Panther. are doing a wonderful things for us: helping, commenting and sharing pics and Dev comments.. thank you!

That they even help each out im real life is the cherry on the top. For me I really enjoy the company of you fellow pervs, we will never meet in real life and even if we would we would never know, but I enjoy coming here to this thread..

cheers to all!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, maxbishup is great too, but you seem to go the extra mile with even the dumb questions that people would just have to scroll back a page or two to find the answer for.
It does not matter who , how and how much helps , because our goal is the same.

Also, I have not yet seen the photo you were supposed to send from your game memory. Did you forget or what?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HerrBalrog
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes