3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You really need to read the walkthrough, I completed the game to end of latest update. Eric has never touched anyone but Ann, and he never will. If Eric so much as shook hands with anyone but Ann, in your game, you did something wrong. You can take the long path(friend or enemy) to get rid of Eric. If you are enemy of Eric, 16/17 is all opportunities for now, you just need to complete them. There is always a % chance Alice will not keep her promise. Save just before you need her to keep it, and go back if she does not. Repeat a few times till you get it.

PS: Don't let worm face worry you, just get rid of him, in the next update.
The main reason I mentioned it is that personally, I dislike playing games with a walk-through open. I want to immerse myself in the game and just play, not follow someone else's guide.

IMO the in game context and/or hint system should be good enough that you can figure out what to do without needing a walk-through. Maybe that's just me. For most of the opportunities it already is that way but there's a few of them that I haven't been able to figure out so I think there's a few that could use some tweaks to make it more clear what to do.

Presumably that will get updated as he adds new stuff anyway so I'm not too worried about it. In my case Lisa and Kira's content is done and I've gotten far enough to give Alice the bodysuit for her blog, get her to sleep naked, massage her thighs/pussy, and get her to lick his dick after clubbing. So I think I've seen most of her stuff but the party girl, alpha, and blog achievements still don't say they're done for some reason. From the teaser renders I've seen before this latest update came out though, I've seen all of them in my game.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What makes playing the game without a guide very pointless is that some of the actions are very out of context and on top of it random.
A good example is how to get further with Alice's massage after the candies. After that you need - without any hint that it's necessary - to watch her on cam and then there is a CHANCE that you see what you need to see. How often does one do that if he doesn't know he should try? It's bad enough that you have to stumble across a required action randomly in the first place ... and then you might not even see what you are supposed to see?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
No I havent he gets close but not yet

sorry evidently i have i just went to check

ok so in the memories it must have been from a previous games(?) but it just did show it now but still the opp isnt closed out
Ok, I'm not sure why, I thought after that it would close. You can do it while she's in a towel as well, but I don't think that's it.
I have this on (school girl) opportunity.
screenshot0035.png
Has Lisa been to Ann's room three times.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The memory you did not open is when Max hands Alice the pajamas (on "Who Doesn't Take This Risk"opportunity).
If you give her pajamas without asking her to show you a show to wear, this memory will not open. If you have requested a show but it has not been opened yet. First of all, you have not lost anything about the game process. Second, you probably handed her the pajamas when Alice was not by the pool. The picture when Alice is wearing a swimsuit and you give her pajamas, and other times it is a little different.

I checked your save file, this is not a bug.
You go to Alice's room and hear her talking to Eric about Buddy Suite. But you went to her room again a few days later. During this time, shopping day has arrived and Eric has bought clothes for Alice.
To prevent this from happening, use the save file in which Eric talks to Max about Alice and the blog, and as mentioned in the guide, the first time Eric comes home and goes to Alice's room, you go to Alice's room and Listen to the conversations. That same night, go back to Alice's room the next hour and talk to Alice about what you heard. She will show you on laptop what body suite she wants. Buy it right away and give it to her.

View attachment 1090496

yes.
Black Panther so we need to redownload again the game for the new update so can we transfer our old save as well?

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
[/QUOTE]
The memory you did not open is when Max hands Alice the pajamas (on "Who Doesn't Take This Risk"opportunity).
If you give her pajamas without asking her to show you a show to wear, this memory will not open. If you have requested a show but it has not been opened yet. First of all, you have not lost anything about the game process. Second, you probably handed her the pajamas when Alice was not by the pool. The picture when Alice is wearing a swimsuit and you give her pajamas, and other times it is a little different.
Thank you. That explains a lot. I forgot about the "risks" opportunity and Lisa scene must have got unlocked after I sent her to Eric and Ann for collection and later loaded earlier save.

But I'm pretty certain, there's SOME bug at least with Enmity path when it comes to lingerie.

I loaded and earli save, from before a lingerie that allows a photoshoot with Alice. I even waited a week to change timing a little, before giving it to Alice and having photo session.

On the saturday of that week, you get three choices from Eric, stay friendly, buy time (sneaky) or just go to open war with him.

On friendly and sneaky path, everything seems to be in order. Few days later (On sneaky its few weeks later), Eric will go to Alice room and you can overhear the talk about lingerie and you can then buy it before Eric, which will piss him off, but not set you on warpath. You will also get a proper message that you bought the suit before Eric.

But on the Enmity Path, you can buy the suit before you see Eric in Alice's room (you can order it as soon as monday evening), and when you recieve it, you'll get the massage it's too late and it seems to be messing up with triggers.
The next time, I waited until Eric was be in Alice room, peeped and then visited Alice again and ordered the suit (wednesday evening). This seemed to work properly. I got correct message that I was faster then eric, gave it to Alice and on Saturday after shopping, Eric got pissed at me, a scene I didn't got when I ordered the suit on monday, so there seems to be a bug there.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Alpha and Party Girl do not have, Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game. Does this mean I should keep playing? Thanks

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Alpha and Party Girl do not have, Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game. Does this mean I should keep playing? Thanks
Not sure, but mine do. I'm enemy of Eric and have this.
screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png
PC, Win 10, latest version.

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I'm trying to trigger a scene where Eric catches Max and Kira in bathroom but with no track of progress I don't even know if I'm doing something wrong or if I run on another bug. Same with Blackmail material. I can't catch him in Alice's room when she sleeps naked, no matter how much I'm save scumming.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm trying to trigger a scene where Eric catches Max and Kira in bathroom but with no track of progress I don't even know if I'm doing something wrong or if I run on another bug.
1616224184611.png
Each week the chance of getting caught increases by 25%.

Same with Blackmail material. I can't catch him in Alice's room when she sleeps naked, no matter how much I'm save scumming.
The chance of this happening is 70% on Thursday and 35% on Friday. The best way to check what Eric is doing is with hidden cameras, in which case Max has the best chance of catching him.

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
Ah. Thanks again. That should make things smoother. I believe that's the only two events I haven't completed yet.

EDIT: Thanks again. Got caught in bath and got pics of Eric in Alice's room. But one last question I think, Lisa had three lessons with Ann and Eric already, but I can't properly get the kissing after homework scene. I have it in memories from another file (that I apparently somehow got, despite never triggering it myself), but is there something more I need to do trigger it in game proper? Are there more lessons Lisa has to take, that I'm just not privvy to, or is that chance based?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Allen0206

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm stuck, help!
Kira promised to talk to Eric, A few days (about 7) later and nothing is happening. I can't talk to her again: / What I'm doing wrong?
This is my last save and screens

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes