3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
For Lisa: Wait for the next update. There is nothing more you can do .
For Alpha: You have reached the end of this opportunity. Wait for the next update.
For the party girl: Read the guide party girl Section where I marked it for you and follow it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, it refers to how you can get the game's only ladder . and that not another mirror it's another window.
thanks! i will follow it tomorow when the next update will be available? you guys will post here right?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
No, it refers to how you can get the game's only ladder . and that not another mirror it's another window.
[/QUOTE]
Ahh yes sorry for the typo

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
For Lisa: Wait for the next update. There is nothing more you can do .
For Alpha: You have reached the end of this opportunity. Wait for the next update.
For the party girl: Read the guide party girl Section where I marked it for you and follow it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black Panther one more question, i have follow the guide that give Alice candy and join her without having fun with Kira and kiss Alice in the end but the party girl still active do i need to kiss her every saturday night or?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Black Panther one more question, i have follow the guide that give Alice candy and join her without having fun with Kira and kiss Alice in the end but the party girl still active do i need to kiss her every saturday night or?
You must join Alice's Bath at least 4 times after the nightclub as instructed in the game guide. And continue the opportunity to the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: BYK370

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
MegaVox - 11/03
hows development coming along?

Aleksey90artimages - 11/03
Not without problems, but the work is going on. Right now, I'm focused on the events with Alice and Kira. They both have a lot of points to expand on. Lisa and Ann will not stay away, they will also have events with them. And in the end, work on how to use compromising materials against Eric. In addition to all this, work will also be carried out on hidden cameras, a window of opportunity, etc.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I remember this game... I fucking hated Eric. Seems he's still in the game, gonna download it bcuz i want to kick his fucking ass.

btw what's the difference between the abandoned and this one?

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
In the games I like the most, the images are rpa. I have Unren, rpa extractor but I don't know how to use it. How do I extract them to the game folder and convert the images? Can someone help me?

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
In the games I like the most, the images are rpa. I have Unren, rpa extractor but I don't know how to use it. How do I extract them to the game folder and convert the images? Can someone help me?
Just move the Unren.bat into the same directory as the game exe. Run the bat file and use option 1 to extract images.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just move the Unren.bat into the same directory as the game exe. Run the bat file and use option 1 to extract images.
The problem is that he won't get full renders all the time.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I remember this game... I fucking hated Eric. Seems he's still in the game, gonna download it bcuz i want to kick his fucking ass.

btw what's the difference between the abandoned and this one?
Read these 3 posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4519068
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4519117
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4942234

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow135

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
But this is what I don't know how to do Summin. I copy and paste it there, drag it there already I tried several times and I can't. Can you teach me how to put it in the game's exe folder please?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Black Panther help i follow the guide but i still can't trigger this scene any idea how?
if you have some scene in tub with Alice you reached the end of this opportunity . if not , send your last time save file before join Alice and kira in yard.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overall the 6.08 version plays pretty well. I didn't find a single crash bug in this version. The only issues I had with it is:

1. Even when at war with Eric it doesn't seem possible to avoid him having his way with the girls, even if you beat him at everything. This may just be a matter of timing since his scenes are implemented, but the option to get rid of him isn't yet. I'm not sure what the "long war" option is supposed to look like either. Is that a branch off of the war path or the friend path?

I picked the war path in my game and beat Eric at all challenges, but he still ended up perving on Alice, giving lessons to Lisa, and getting blowjobs from Kira. Nothing I could do about it that I could find.

2. Some of the opportunities either don't have enough hint info in the opportunity page to know what to do or the grind is absolutely insane to get them. I'm at 16/17 in my game with most of the paths fully complete, but the ones that are not complete I have absolutely no idea what to do after weeks of in game flailing fruitlessly.

Also I don't know if this is a bug or whether it's intended but it seems like after awhile, Alice just completely ignores any deals she makes with Max when he catches her with cigarettes. Sometimes she'll start obeying them again if you cancel it and make a new one.

Reactions: nmiki

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Overall the 6.08 version plays pretty well. I didn't find a single crash bug in this version. The only issues I had with it is:

1. Even when at war with Eric it doesn't seem possible to avoid him having his way with the girls, even if you beat him at everything. This may just be a matter of timing since his scenes are implemented, but the option to get rid of him isn't yet. I'm not sure what the "long war" option is supposed to look like either. Is that a branch off of the war path or the friend path?

I picked the war path in my game and beat Eric at all challenges, but he still ended up perving on Alice, giving lessons to Lisa, and getting blowjobs from Kira. Nothing I could do about it that I could find.

2. Some of the opportunities either don't have enough hint info in the opportunity page to know what to do or the grind is absolutely insane to get them. I'm at 16/17 in my game with most of the paths fully complete, but the ones that are not complete I have absolutely no idea what to do after weeks of in game flailing fruitlessly.

Also I don't know if this is a bug or whether it's intended but it seems like after awhile, Alice just completely ignores any deals she makes with Max when he catches her with cigarettes. Sometimes she'll start obeying them again if you cancel it and make a new one.
Same, I'm f*cking sick with Eric. Hoping I could have got him killed, disappeared or banished or something else, and to my avail, I couldn't. Ffs.
Let's hope they implement how to make Eric gtfo. He makes my blood boil, and that's why I don't like NTR in my games

What opportunities? Try seeing Black Panther walkthrough. It helped me with most of them. One of the opportunities is "Control" and is inaccessible if you're on war against Eric.

I think with Alice's case, you need to make the spider thing in her bedroom so she stays on the path with the deal (at least on the bra) and with the panties, massage should work to make her obey

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Btw, a little correction: When the girls (or yourself I think) are getting punished, there's an AMAZING and UNKNOWN Russian dialogue. I think I got it with something dinner-related with Alice and Ann, Ann told her something in Russian and I was like "what?". It freaks me out totally.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

You really need to read the walkthrough, I completed the game to end of latest update. Eric has never touched anyone but Ann, and he never will. If Eric so much as shook hands with anyone but Ann, in your game, you did something wrong. You can take the long path(friend or enemy) to get rid of Eric. If you are enemy of Eric, 16/17 is all opportunities for now, you just need to complete them. There is always a % chance Alice will not keep her promise. Save just before you need her to keep it, and go back if she does not. Repeat a few times till you get it.

PS: Don't let worm face worry you, just get rid of him, in the next update.

Reactions: LTT82 and JagHond

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I'm trying to further the blog path, but apparently I need to check Alice's cam between 21 and 22, but you can't do so when Lisa is in the room and she's always there in that hours. Is there a way to check cams with Lisa in the room or make here be elswere at the right time? I can't find it.

EDIT: Never mind, dumb question, I can check cams with Lisa in the room. I was sure that wasn't an option. Maybe misrememberd something.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes