3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
As far as I am aware, the Control quest is only available if you are friends with him (at least that's how it started when I tried last time). I talked to him about it and let May get caught at some point. If it also works the frenemy-way ... dunno.
The "Control" opportunity is available on the path of friendship with Eric. And is not available in the path of the enemy
I suppose you can first be friends, take a quest, and then cheat or turn into enmity, or does it not work like that?
If I can, what is the most correct way for me to do.

• Love
Reactions: balara

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

11:17 AM
Aleksey, should we try to get caught, in bath with Kira, enemy of Eric path. Will this be necessary, later in game.

12:46 AM
I can't say for sure about this moment yet. I do not exclude that if Eric found out about Max and Kira on the way of enmity, it will create additional problems for Max. When all the conditions for the use of compromising material will be worked out, as well as all the machinations of Eric against Max, then it will become clear whether this fact will affect something.

In order for Eric not to find out about Max and Kira, it is enough either not to meet Kira in the bathroom, or to meet, but the event must end with a footjob.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
First meeting with Eric, the question of friendship, we refuse,
a conversation in a week (we think) - we refuse (I don’t want to see him point-blank here),
then the story of the whole story to Aunt Kira, promises to help (talk about how
quest written) and that's it. Nothing further. Eric arrives, hangs out with YG's mom in the living room,
in the shower, in the bedroom, at 20:00 Eric alone can be seen in the bedroom. And that's all, no further.
Who can tell you exactly where I went wrong, or how to replay correctly?
Again at Dark's, I remember something about Eric's wallet, like Max should have
to get caught with him, like stole. That was a long time ago. They wrote that Eric should be caught for
peeping, but he does not spy on anyone from me.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
a conversation in a week (we think) - we refuse (I don’t want to see him point-blank here),
then the story of the whole story to Aunt Kira, promises to help (talk about how
quest written) and that's it. Nothing further. Eric arrives, hangs out with YG's mom in the living room,
in the shower, in the bedroom, at 20:00 Eric alone can be seen in the bedroom. And that's all, no further.
Who can tell you exactly where I went wrong, or how to replay correctly?
Again at Dark's, I remember something about Eric's wallet, like Max should have
to get caught with him, like stole. That was a long time ago. They wrote that Eric should be caught for
peeping, but he does not spy on anyone from me.
Read the walkthrough.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Don't worry, none of us knew at first place. We learned.
It's very simple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You do not have low intelligent . Never underestimate yourself because your experiences are different from others. I'm not a genius and I'm no different from many other people here. I learned to ask when I did not know, and I have no shame about it. I even asked the game developer. A lot of what I realized was from talking and discussing with friends here. Or a hint from others to a problem has made me think of a solution. So do not blame yourself for not noticing a hint in the game. This is just a game and not more.

Yes you can continue. Install the camera and continue. Ask if you get stuck.

you're welcome . I'm happy to helped
i WILL
Don't worry, none of us knew at first place. We learned.
It's very simple:

You do not have low intelligent . Never underestimate yourself because your experiences are different from others. I'm not a genius and I'm no different from many other people here. I learned to ask when I did not know, and I have no shame about it. I even asked the game developer. A lot of what I realized was from talking and discussing with friends here. Or a hint from others to a problem has made me think of a solution. So do not blame yourself for not noticing a hint in the game. This is just a game and not more.

Yes you can continue. Install the camera and continue. Ask if you get stuck.

you're welcome . I'm happy to helped
Thank you for explanation.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
people that Max should do it so that Eric doesn’t come to their house? or is it not avoided ?! and how will yemu get rid of erik ??
Ok, not sure I completely understand you. But no, you can't prevent Eric from coming to the house. Not sure of the way we can git rid of Eric, but you can get rid of him, in the next update. I think it's likely blackmail, but I'm not sure. There will be only one way, in the next update. But, there will be others in later updates.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I suppose you can first be friends, take a quest, and then cheat or turn into enmity, or does it not work like that?
If I can, what is the most correct way for me to do.
Your question does not currently have a clear answer and will depend on future updates.

But what is clear is that most likely with this way you can start opportunities for friendship path , but you can not finish them. Because you have to get out of this path at some point in the game or you have to pay the price.
For now, if you tell Eric about the blog, you will lose Alice. If you do not inform him, you will be on the path of enmity. If you give Eric information about the blog but you buy Buddy Suite, you will be in the Sneaky path.
The same goes for teaching Lisa. And surely in the future the opportunities in each of these paths will be more distant from each other.

You will probably get more opportunities to be on the Sneaky path , but you have to see what its price is and what will happen in the next updates . You need to ask yourself which path you are most interested in , or whether are you fan of more NTR in your game or not . And based on that, determine your path.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "maxbishup, post: 5299875, member: 1653460"]
Хорошо, не уверен, что полностью тебя понимаю. Но нет, ты не можешь помешать Эрику прийти в дом. Не уверен, как мы можем избавиться от Эрика, но вы сможете избавиться от него в следующем обновлении. Думаю, это скорее шантаж, но не уверен. В следующем обновлении будет только один способ. Но в более поздних обновлениях будут и другие.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

other fame eric how to sense the priot nachnot will fuck everyone in the house and max sense will be able to spy and not one and the girls will not give yem shiba will be fucked and erik sradastia will spread his legs .. I correctly understood the game is right? tagda fuck this game in the genre of incest yesli all budud abrashatsa maxu like musar and in front of erik immediately children bitches legs spread

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
other slavami erik kak tolka pridot nachnot trakhnut vsekh v dome a maks tolka smozhyt prosda shpionit i ne odin i devush ne dadut yyemu siba trakhnut a eriku sradastiyu razdvinut leg .. ya properly ponel suzhet igry verno ? tagda na khrena yeta play in zhanre intsesta yyesli all budud abrashatsa maksu kak musar a pered yerikam srazu yeti suchki leg razvinat

other fame eric how to sense the priot nachnot will fuck everyone in the house and max sense will be able to spy and not one and the girls will not give yem shiba will be fucked and erik sradastia will spread his legs .. I correctly understood the game is right? tagda fuck this game in the genre of incest yesli all budud abrashatsa maxu like musar and in front of erik immediately children bitches legs spread
Not sure if this needs a translation are a Priest. Put this on translation, smoke coming out of PC, and FBI at the door.
PS: And now the KGB are calling.

Last edited:

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Has anyone noticed this ?

Sem Título.jpg

Don't know how long it's been in there, or if there's plans to implement it, just thought it interesting.

If this goes through, do you guys think this will happen before or after the girls learn about the cameras? And what kind of rewards ? More money would just be boring.. :unsure:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Has anyone noticed this ?

View attachment 1079480

Don't know how long it's been in there, or if there's plans to implement it, just thought it interesting.

If this goes through, do you guys think this will happen before or after the girls learn about the cameras? And what kind of rewards ? More money would just be boring.. :unsure:
Yes I've noticed it, Aleksey would not say when it will start, but not soon. I think only Kira will know about cams, but I'm not sure. That's another thing Aleksey will not talk about.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
drugimi slavami erik kak tolka pridot nachnot trakhnut vsekh v dome a maks tolka smozhyt prosda shpionit i ne odin i devush ne dadut yyemu siba trakhnut a eriku sradastiyu razdvinut nogi .. ya pravilno ponel suzhet igry verno ? tagda na khrena yeta igra v zhanre intsesta yyesli vse budud abrashatsa maksu kak musar a pered yerikam srazu yeti suchki nogi razdvinat
If who interected it, make translate from russian (spoiler)

Last edited:

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
Not sure if this needs a translation are a Priest. Put this on translation, smoke coming out of PC, and FBI at the door.
PS: And now the KGB are calling.
The man resents that the plot of the game. There are no problems in front of Eric as a player. The mother has lost her brains, the sisters are acting like the last whores. They let the dogs down on simple words of truth, and only begin to believe him when they turn him into a scumbag.
It's all said emotionally and in foul language, so it's shorter, but more complete in content than I've shown. Summary. He liked it, but he's outraged, up to his anus.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys need help, i think i messed up the mentor path i think? i reach the part when eric tell lisa they already found a private tutor for her and when i check back the opportunity it end up saying its over eric already find a private tutor bla bla bla, and why i have skipped so many days but kira still wont told me status of eric influence? did i messed up real big? anyone kindly help me check it? much appreciated~

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
guys need help, i think i messed up the mentor path i think? i reach the part when eric tell lisa they already found a private tutor for her and when i check back the opportunity it end up saying its over eric already find a private tutor bla bla bla, and why i have skipped so many days but kira still wont told me status of eric influence? did i messed up real big? anyone kindly help me check it? much appreciated~
I checked your save file.
Do not worry, it can be solved .

You have not lost anything about the "mentor". But this is not the case with "Blog", "Favorite Aunt", "Party Girl" and "Christina". And you have not progressed in all of these opportunities because you have not progressed in your nightly relationship with Kira . (You have not yet gone to Kira's bathroom. You have not yet joined Kira in the pool. In the living room, kissing lessons with Kira is not over yet and ...)

Get the latest version of the game walkthrough and read the "Kira events" section and follow it. Then you can take progress in the opportunities I mentioned above.
Ask if you get stuck again.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Have you made any progress in the game after reading the guide? If you do not have it, send your last save file , we will check it for you.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Someone can say me how find this picture ? I can't find this...Is it in this version V0-06-0-08 ?
a few pages ago asked a similar question. Black Patnera answered me (quote him) - Very likely in version 0.06.5
PS Use a spoiler for the pictures, please

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes