3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
I really don't think, you understand what he's saying. Friend or not, Eric will do all in his power to get rid of Max, if you let him succeed...GAME OVER. You either get rid of him, or he gets rid of you.
I've really no idea why there're people like to watch Eric get all the women in the villa... make no sense that you're the mc and the npc get what supposedly made for you

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
are you the mc ? ... hi then, nice to meet you, i am eric ... no max until the end, end, of course ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

soon alefrago777 ... :ROFLMAO::p

• Angry
Reactions: lofi

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I've really no idea why there're people like to watch Eric get all the women in the villa... make no sense that you're the mc and the npc get what supposedly made for you
not everyone wants to be the hero, we sometimes want to be the bad guy too. in this case, we fantasize ourself to be Eric not the Mc. That's the power of ntr.

Reactions: lyang7

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
why there're people like to watch Eric get all the women in the villa
He doesn't get them immediately.
There is a process of corruption - step by step, exactly what MC is doing himself.
No much difference for player to look at, but some more hot scenes just make the game better.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The PROBLEM with (EVIL Scum ) Eric and his scenes is that he is NOT the MC. All the CHOICES are for Max. So if you push the (Oatmeal Raisin Cookie) lover Eric content you are deciding to GIVE the ladies to the MONSTER. As Max is the MC and making the choices YOU are following the path to give up EVERYTHING instead of TAKING it ALL.

This is just MY opinion, if you like the (EVIL Scum) Eric paths that is YOUR choice. I do NOT understand the appeal of that path, but hey you enjoy what you want. Now, if you are Pro Oatmeal Raisin Cookie then I say YOU are EVIL. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. We must join together and promote the INCLUSION of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content in ALL adult games. :)

Reactions: lofi and Ag-Ab

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
So if you push the (Oatmeal Raisin Cookie) lover Eric content you are deciding to GIVE the ladies to the MONSTER.
Or you're a smart ass decided to use his help in making girls looser a bit while you're preparing to rid of him just before his MONSTER pops out from his pants.
I say YOU are EVIL
BTW, we're speaking not about One-True-Love-Max but about Max the Familyfucker :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Evil person one vs Evil person two. While many are pontificating on why their choices are superior to those choosing the "other", let's break down their (Eric and Max) behavior in real terms.

Sociopathy (more accurately now known as Anti-Social Personality Disorder) has the following traits:

1. Lack of Empathy. (Particularly stemming from a lack of remorse for one's own actions.) In this game we're not given much insight into the mind of Eric, but suffice to say we can surmise he probably fits this criteria. Nevertheless, Max certainly does as the only times he feels anything akin to remorse is when it is self-directed and secondary to a failure to achieve a goal. Who's the winner here: I'll call it a tie.

2. Difficult relationships. (Their relationships are often unstable and in the ones they do have they will attempt to exploit those relationships for their own benefit via deceit, coercion and intimidation.) Again, both Eric and Max exhibit the same traits. One may think Eric is more intimidating, but he is simply manifesting it in a different way than Max. Who's the winner: Another tie.

3. Manipulation. (They tend to seduce and ingratiate themselves with the people around them for their own gain or entertainment.) Again, both are culpable in this regard but I'd give the edge to Max as he is using illegal methods (breaking informed consent, wiretapping and video surveillance laws -- at least here in the US) to achieve his ends. Winner: Max.

4. Deceitfulness. They feel comfortable lying to get their own way. Because he is supposedly family and it is morally and sociologically arguable he should place family above the welfare of himself, Max is the clear winner here as he using his family as he sees fit to achieve his own pleasure. Winner: Max

5. Callousness. A disregard for other people's feelings. Both exhibits these traits, but I'll give the nod to Eric on this one as his character is written to treat Max in a more abrasive manner. Winner: Eric.

6. Hostility. An expression similar to #5. Again, because of the way he's manifested in the story, Eric gets the nod. Winner: Eric.

7. Irresponsibility. A disregard for financial and social obligations. There is no doubt at all that Max is at the top of the heap in this category. At least Eric is able to leave the home and earn a wage. Winner: Max.

8. Impulsivity. Again, we're not given a look inside the mind of Eric so we're unsure of how much he relies on this trait versus careful planning. So let's call it a tie as we know Max exhibits this trait on occasion. Winner: tie.

9. Risky behavior. (Mostly a combination of some of the above.) This category also touches on criminal behavior of which both our fellows are guilty. Winner: tie.

In summation, for anyone attempting to call either Eric or Max more "evil" than the other, I would point out they are exhibiting a failure to objectively consider the facts of the story. Eric and Max both are disgusting and exhibit repugnant traits and behaviors. So, you're left with no moral high ground on which to stand if you try to elevate one over the other. My advice is to just play the freaking game and play all the routes as the dev team has put time and effort into creating those routes. Give people some space to play it as they see fit and stop trying to fight a battle when there is no battle to be fought.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
hey friend OnlyOnce1 , thats exactly what he does, you are right of course ... (apart from this inform please shiba inu, if you have some time making little fun with that, not the time for me, oh sorry shiva, confused him with the great shiba inu, family with legend akita, much more clever, trusty ,anyway than he is trust me , not surprise for us a cookie loser, trying to be somehow important anywhere possible, here , preparing his idiot plan ,of course totally out of real world, only very low mind level girls can have any connection with the absolute retarded loser max (in game), hope there is none, as none girl (except of a very low level mind maybe) ,at real life, out of forum, had any connection with the absolute loser shiva, trust me ... real fun for us to have him cookie caged here anyway ... ;) :ROFLMAO: )

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Or you're a smart ass decided to use his help in making girls looser a bit while you're preparing to rid of him just before his MONSTER pops out from his pants.

BTW, we're speaking not about One-True-Love-Max but about Max the Familyfucker :)
Eric, monster from his pants, that little grub worm, a monster, I don't think so.
It's not about GOOD-V-EVIL, HERO-V-VILLON, or even NTR-V-NO NTR, it's about continuing the game, past a certain point.
FROM THE DEV-" will end badly for either Max or Eric". Both ways are perfectly fine, but one has a lot longer game to it.

" I intend to create 3 stages of getting rid of Eric (a long path of confrontation), as well as the path of Union, which as you should understand, will end badly for either max or Eric. "

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond and samsmit

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I really don't think, you understand what he's saying. Friend or not, Eric will do all in his power to get rid of Max, if you let him succeed...GAME OVER. You either get rid of him, or he gets rid of you.
You dont get it. The point is to use Erick's help, to be the more bigger scum then he is, to get closser to girls. To take part in all ivents with Erick. And when we get more influence in this "HHH games" we starts to sabotage his interferings.
For example: We finaly manage to have some actions with Ann, to take her only for ourselves we gave Erick a bottle of beer with sleeping pills. Ann starts to think that Erick are getting tired of her, as the result, his influence decreasing and ours getting higer. Then we can offer our help with her needs, especialy if already had some actions with her earlier but under Erick supervising.
That mechanic would be greate. And not only sleeping pills. Ther could be some incidents with his car, or Max can learn how to cook and make delicios meal for gilrs and special for Erick, may be some anonimus call from work, police, bank and e.t.c. There are alot of way to fool around with Erick.
My dreams :giggle:

Reactions: JagHond

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You dont get it. The point is to use Erick's help, to be the more bigger scum then he is, to get closser to girls. To take part in all ivents with Erick. And when we get more influence in this "HHH games" we starts to sabotage his interferings.
For example: We finaly manage to have some actions with Ann, to take her only for ourselves we gave Erick a bottle of beer with sleeping pills. Ann starts to think that Erick are getting tired of her, as the result, his influence decreasing and ours getting higer. Then we can offer our help with her needs, especialy if already had some actions with her earlier but under Erick supervising.
That mechanic would be greate. And not only sleeping pills. Ther could be some incidents with his car, or Max can learn how to cook and make delicios meal for gilrs and special for Erick, may be some anonimus call from work, police, bank and e.t.c. There are alot of way to fool around with Erick.
My dreams :giggle:
Oh, I get it alright. My point is, in all paths, no matter what you do, it will come down to Eric or Max. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
I hope all get to play the way they would like, yes even those that like Eric, or NTR far that matter.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Oh, I get it alright. My point is, in all paths, no matter what you do, it will come down to Eric or Max. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
I hope all get to play the way they would like, yes even those that like Eric, or NTR far that matter.
This is understandable, but it is possible. You can learn some of Eric's tricks while friends - (let him think friends ha:)) and then go against Eric. Also in the game it would not hurt to have at least a few rivals from me, why are all the girls happy that they are without a man.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
My point is, in all paths, no matter what you do, it will come down to Eric or Max.
And my point is, no matter what you do, it will come to laying down the girls.
Not making a big deal from associating yourself with younger scum or with older scum.
But in Eric case the original game is in very lack of renders, and clone is too.
So - all votes for Max and get rid of that rarely-rendered guy!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
And my point is, no matter what you do, it will come to laying down the girls.
Not making a big deal from associating yourself with younger scum or with older scum.
But in Eric case the original game is in very lack of renders, and clone is too.
So - all votes for Max and get rid of that rarely-rendered guy!
So, solve your problem, get rid of Max. Just remember that it leads to... game over.
And no Eric will not lay all the girls.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Eric will not lay all the girls.
That's why, not cause someone is bigger evil than another.
In the game, there's only some (invisible) "lessons" with Lisa and some flashing show with Alice.
Nothing compared with some awesome stories in "Big Brother: Fan Art" thread :)

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I really wish someone would make an "Eric Mod" - Big Brother, Another Protagonist. In this mod, all the Eric fans could find their home. Their kink is a good as ours. BUT: In this game, like it or not, Eric will only be around for a certain time, as the story needs to progress (f.e. Ann losing her job, thus becoming more dependent on Max). That won't happen as long as Eric is still around.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Humans, you buy them books, send them to school, and still this is what you get.
As just as Terminator said. :LOL:

(please don't take it bad, mate, I wasn't laughing at you. Absolutely! It's only that I saw a chance to make a laugh too great to be missed here. Thanks for your gift!)

WIth best regards.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes