3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
In this game, like it or not, Eric will only be around for a certain time, as the story needs to progress (f.e. Ann losing her job, thus becoming more dependent on Max). That won't happen as long as Eric is still around.
In one pro-Eric prequel at "Fan Art" he just died right after he got everything he's up to.
Sure you'd love to continue progress this way :)
But there's the problem: Lisa at this time is barely the girl you should convince to sleep topless...

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In one pro-Eric prequel at "Fan Art" he just died right after he got everything he's up to.
Sure you'd love to continue progress this way :)
But there's the problem: Lisa at this time is barely the girl you should convince to sleep topless...
Yeah, back around June of last year, someone here was thinking of remaking the game. With Eric as the MC. I even offered to help support the game financially. Not my kind of game, but the guy does great renders. I always appreciate great art. A lot of BB fan art is pro-Eric, I may not like Eric, but some of the artwork is fantastic.
Now for Lisa sleeping topless. I see nothing wrong there, I would think, even pro-Eric people would like that.

Reactions: xw1

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks a lot, I suppose it also includes the mods for the Unity version like Lisa's Photo-Session for example?

Another thing UnRen.bat isn't working with this game, is there another way to decompile the *.rpyc files?
This game currently has no mods. But the game itself has a gallery. And the photos taken in photoshoots will be available after it is done.

I do not use UnRen.bat and do not know anything about it. But if you want to access the images inside the Renpy image bank. The pictures of this game are almost useless for you and you will not have the complete pictures.

P.S: I added another link in my previous post, see it too

Reactions: Imnus

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
This game currently has no mods. But the game itself has a gallery. And the photos taken in photoshoots will be available after it is done.

I do not use UnRen.bat and do not know anything about it. But if you want to access the images inside the Renpy image bank. The pictures of this game are almost useless for you and you will not have the pictures completely.

P.S: I added another link in my previous post, see it too

I already extracted the images, when you extract the *.rpa files, the images get extracted but I don't want the images.

I want to mod the scripts (probably dialogue mainly), I extracted the .rpa files, to then decompile the *.rpyc files but UnRen gives me error and doesn't decompile anything.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Now for Lisa sleeping topless. I see nothing wrong there, I would think, even pro-Eric people would like that.
Sure thing. I mean after Eric route has completed, Lisa has turned in a wordless slave slut and Max route with slow corruption and lot of shyness doesn't fit her at all.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I already extracted the images, when you extract the *.rpa files, the images get extracted but I don't want the images.

I want to mod the scripts (probably dialogue mainly), I extracted the .rpa files, to then decompile the *.rpyc files but UnRen gives me error and doesn't decompile anything.
Sorry, I do not have enough information on this subject. May I ask you why you want to access the dialogues exactly ? You want to provide a new translation for the game. Either provide a mod for the game or ...

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Sorry, I do not have enough information on this subject. May I ask you why you want to access the dialogues exactly ? You want to provide a new translation for the game. Either provide a mod for the game or ...

Not really, I just make changes to every game I play.

For example in this game starting with the characters names (I don't like neither the name Max nor Ann) but also I sometimes modify scenes a bit like if for example at one point the game makes you choose to have either doggie style sex or missionary, I modify the scene a little so it can be both one after the other.

Also some smaller things like I don't like the word cunt to refer to vaginas so I change to pussy or vulva or whatever depending on the context.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Not really, I just make changes to every game I play.

For example in this game starting with the characters names (I don't like neither the name Max nor Ann) but also I sometimes modify scenes a bit like if for example at one point the game makes you choose to have either doggie style sex or missionary, I modify the scene a little so it can be both one after the other.

Also some smaller things like I don't like the word cunt to refer to vaginas so I change to pussy or vulva or whatever depending on the context.
Thanks for your explanation.
There is nothing to do for you about the names in the game. But in other cases, for some cases, you can manipulate the game save file.
Also, so far the game is designed to have 2 main story lines. And in these two storylines you almost have to make all the options to reach the goal. Only the time and order are different. If you need anything more than this, you can ask in specialized Renpy forums, maybe there is software or a method.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for your explanation.
There is nothing to do for you about the names in the game. But in other cases, for some cases, you can manipulate the game save file.
Also, so far the game is designed to have 2 main story lines. And in these two storylines you almost have to make all the options to reach the goal. Only the time and order are different. If you need anything more than this, you can ask in specialized Renpy forums, maybe there is software or a method.

I just added a little file with the code:

Code:
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("Max", t.group(0)): return "Alex"
            elif renpy.re.match("Lisa", t.group(0)): return "Daniella"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'Max|Lisa', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

That did the trick with the names, I'll start playing the game and hopefully there isn't scenes that irritate me, because it's gonna be tricky modding it without access to the script.

Last edited:

moozoo

May 11, 2017
you are deciding to GIVE the ladies to the MONSTER
Monster you say? :sneaky: Let me think... A successful playboy having fun with some girls on one side, and a jobless voyeur with abnormally large genitals trying to screw his mother and sisters on the other. Yep, Max is good, and Eric is a monster.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Monster you say? :sneaky: Let me think... A successful playboy having fun with some girls on one side, and a jobless voyeur with abnormally large genitals trying to screw his mother and sisters on the other. Yep, Max is good, and Eric is a monster.
From a moral standpoint I don't think you could argue that either of them even remotely qualify as a "good guy". They're both bad guys.

Ann and Lisa are the only family members that to me might actually qualify as being mostly good. They can both be convinced to do questionable things but it wasn't by choice, at least initially. Alice is more like a female version of Max in terms of morality IMO. Willing cam girl isn't any better than what Max does to me. Kira is basically Max's pimp so to me she's even worse than Max morally.

As for the Max versus Eric comparison I would still argue that Eric is worse. Sure, Max is a pervert who wants to fuck his mom and his sisters but he doesn't have any malice in mind towards them. Eric does.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020

I gave it a shot and hit a different wall. I extracted the .rpa file, ran the un.rpyc to decompile those files and it's all in Russian.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found a couple of videos on You Tube that provided links to the tools I used. I believe there is a rule against posting links, if you want them send me a DM.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
not sure if the 0.5 in the versioning still should apply. Originally, we were to get a fast update as content which was already developed for v0.6 but was not 100% completed on time for the release was promised a speedy release directly after 0.6 to not further delay 0.6. remember some content was even released teaser for 0.6 but did not get released.

Now it seems the content is getting more and more and the release interval moved from 2 weeks to 2 months, I‘d suggest to drop 0.65 and go directly to 0.7..

of course it doesn’t matter in the end, I personally would have wished that he would have sticked to his original idea: release quickly, but with limited content

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
@ jan.spam
it will probably take a few years until this game catches up with the story content of the original game.
On the other hand we got a few additional scenes that integrate very well.

The one thing I miss so far is the relationship/attitude aspect. Of course Alice can't remember a thing after she got wasted, but 3 candy with alcohol will probably not be enough to make her forget she got rubbed on the couch by her bro. That and the relationship level should have SOME effect on the rest how she acts towards Max.

That was also one of the bad aspects of the original game: The different opportunities hardly had any influence on each other.
In this game we have SOME influence, some scenes in different opportunities with Lisa can only happen once the kissing lessions started, which is good. Those opportunities don't say so however, which can become quite frustrating without a walkthrough.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Sure, Max is a pervert who wants to fuck his mom and his sisters but he doesn't have any malice in mind towards them. Eric does.
Well, Eric wants the same thing as Max. How comes Max doesn't have any malice in mind and Eric does? Making gifts, supporting with money, sweet talking, same corruption ideas in mind... both exert the same behavior. Indeed, Eric bullying Max, but maybe that's the right thing to do to a pervert? Besides, incestual relationship has deep impact on victim's mind. I'd think twice who is evil here :cool:

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I just ignore the fact, that these discussions are repeating themseves a lot...

My question for BB:AS is the same: what is the goal....what will define when/why the game is over?
The progress for this game seems rather slow (the figured a way, to handle with Eric, 2 months ago...and they are making this game since Jan 2020 ?), I want to know, how long I am supposed to wait, till I can play it from start to finish...or will it be open-end-sandbox?

I like this remake alot, it looks good, and it has promising features, but when I have to wait 5(+) years, I think I will skip on this one.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

keyboardcowboy

Nov 1, 2019
Just to slightly balance the conversation a bit and throw my hat in this ring unnecessarily; I really enjoy all the Eric content. I love NTR a lot. Partly because Im a big voyeur and I love watching people do private things. But also because seeing my women do shit with other men makes them even more of a sexual object in my messed-up mind.

I also enjoy and acknowledge the fact that he needs to go eventually to sate my other myriad of kinks. We need a way to get rid of Eric for all the people that dont care for NTR (I respect your kinks/limits yall) but also I hope that doesnt mean the end of expanding Erics content. Id love to see him do more with Alice while blogging, and more with Lisa.

Love the game, paid my first backer fees today. If the devs are surfing this board: Keep up the good work.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just ignore the fact, that these discussions are repeating themseves a lot...

My question for BB:AS is the same: what is the goal....what will define when/why the game is over?
The progress for this game seems rather slow (the figured a way, to handle with Eric, 2 months ago...and they are making this game since Jan 2020 ?), I want to know, how long I am supposed to wait, till I can play it from start to finish...or will it be open-end-sandbox?

I like this remake a lot, it looks good, and it has promising features, but when I have to wait 5(+) years, I think I will skip on this one.
In some ways it IS slow, but then in others it is NOT. While Ann/Mom has very LITTLE content (for Max) the other ladies have quite a bit. It does look like we will finally get some content with Ann/Mom. (EVIL Scum) Eric does have a fair amount of content with her and will probably get some more with her or others in the next update.

I do NOT remember Lisa reaching this point in the original. Hmm, maybe she was topless at night, but the homework and movie watching opportunities are certainly further. The EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookie lover that is (the MONSTER) Eric has certainly gotten further at this point with the lessons for Lisa scenes, and I FEAR that to do the long WAR/Fake friendship path I may be forced to see what happens. We are MAYBE going to meet Olivia soon (next update or shortly after) which will open more content with both her and Lisa.

Kira I believe is slightly ahead of where the original story had her at this point. Also I do NOT fear that she will suddenly stop progressing like happened before. We are seeing content added for her in pretty much all of the times she is available, and in the future when we remove (EVIL MONSTER) Eric we will hopefully get MUCH more.

Alice is the one I am unsure of. She has a fairly large amount of content, but I don't remember if we had more in the original game or not. So far both Max and (EVIL Scum) Eric have made some SEEN progress with the Blog. Max has advanced a good ways in the other opportunities as well. For the EVIL MONSTER I'm not sure about the quantity of scenes (I do NOT like him and avoid his content when possible).

So at this point of development I think that Aleksey90 has done a good job. We have original content like watching movies with Lisa, remade content like the Kira scenes (and Alice's Blog), and hints at more to come. I REALLY want to see what will come in the next update (and want a solid CLEAR walkthrough or guide of the different paths).

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes