3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
While watching movies??
You tell me. That's why I asked.
Well, you can massage her feet by asking her if she wants a foot massage. If you are really early in the game you might have to to the tanning scene a few times first to get some massage skill points.

Just in case (and this is a wild guess since you didn't say anything about it) you mean the new enhanced massage scene without candies, there is one word for you: Spiders. Finish that opportunity and you should be good.
Edit: Of course you must have fully explored all "candies" options. Once you are there, you will get a hint that you should get closer without using candies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuxxy

pimper12

Sep 19, 2017
Personally, the mere thought of MC having sex with any of the girls makes me want to gag. Max looks like someone attached a giant cock to the body of a sickly twelve-year old. He simply disgusts me.

Eric, on the other hand, looks like a MAN. The renders of him fucking Ann are amazing. I hope we get to see him eventually fuck ALL the girls, Olivia included

Mista Lova

Dec 18, 2017
Game crashes on launch. Any help guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "core/03variables.rpyc", line 110, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "core/03variables.rpyc", line 110, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.5.00
Wed May 19 12:51:15 2021

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
I played this game for 6 hours yesterday and it was running fine. Tried giving it a go again and it doesnt even launch. Get a splashscreen and it crashes. What a joke. Anyone know whats causing this?

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Downloadeded the new update but can only trigger the Lisa Schoolmate storyline, nothing else will trigger?

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
How do I give Alice the black lace body suit? I can't seem to give it to her.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I triggered it by saving her from punishment and then talking to her about it in the kitchen after the schoolmate opportunity was completed.
Tried that and it did not work. Her relationship and mood are good. Anybody know the missing trigger?

heyhaguy

Jun 10, 2017
if i hate NTR than i should HATE incest too as a good human being. and i don't talk about LOL incest patch Like Mom - Landlady and sisters are Roommate this is just bull shit. anywhy if i against any of it , i simply avoid this types to game because therr is lots of games available without NTR and incest.
Honestly speaking I'm from INDIA ( religion-HINDU) there is everything strictly ban like NTR and Incest too even with Step family.
If anyone if my family members know i play this types to game they simply KILL me and others person like friends maybe thought I'm psycho.
As i told before its just a game no real life related. just play for time pass, entertainment and expored something different thats all.
u shd avoid playing any games here =)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Tried that and it did not work. Her relationship and mood are good. Anybody know the missing trigger?
I forgot to mention that before that the kissing option after the movie must be active, the hint " maybe in time ..." must show at the opportunity.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Downloadeded the new update but can only trigger the Lisa Schoolmate storyline, nothing else will trigger?
This one will influence other Lisa-opportunities.
For Alice you should try different spider prank options and read the hint after the extended candy-massage ("take your time").

Reactions: cougs
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes