3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lindsay

May 25, 2017
Bloody hell, looking at the update screens i realised this issue with alice spider event. You need to switch out Maxs outfit to trigger the event. To the shirtless version.

Reactions: Allen0206

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, so the game is still at that phase...
No problem but i am afraid it will be at that phase for quite a while. If you remember BB the original you can see lots of reused images and poses throughout the game. My estimation for some decent content will be a year.

Also not pretending i know alot about coding but from what i can see so far the main issue with this game for the dev is that there are tons of variables and RNG stuff like in the original happening in the background to setting up events and making this a grind fest (not as much as the original but still alot) because either he knows his stuff well and thought this was the best approach or which i tend more to believe used the old game as ground to set up his own game. That would mean the grind mechanics that DS set up are still present and the new dev has not clue how to get rid of them or make them more enjoyable.

But for the decent stuff i say we should check back near christmas again and see where we at. :)

quinapril

May 12, 2017
Tried that and it did not work. Her relationship and mood are good. Anybody know the missing trigger?
Have you finished all the Olivia and schoolmate content i.e. Lisa on Friday night watches the tv topless - once that is achived and you save Lisa from punishment and talk to her in the kitchen then it should trigger.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
man this game sucks! It's a ultra grind for little content and 99% of the time is begging for money and washing dishes. The fuck? Why do people like this shit?
Also you skip through the day constantly cause you often can't talk to people at all!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
man this game sucks! It's a ultra grind for little content and 99% of the time is begging for money and washing dishes. The fuck? Why do people like this shit?
Also you skip through the day constantly cause you often can't talk to people at all!
Once you got the cameras rolling, money won't be a problem anymore.
But in the beginning it sucks, that much is true. In order to prevent some things to happen, you even have to take a credit on the Laptop which then you have to pay back within a month.
You wash dishes twice a day to keep the sisters happy, that's all.

In time you will unlock more and more activities.
But yes, I can hardly think of any game which is more repetitive as this one, even if later you unlock a lot more stuff do do.
The daily routine is like: spy, spy, yoga, breakfast, open door, open door, wash dishes, talk/wait, spank, use sunblocker, wait, have dinner, talk/wait, watch others having fun, massage, homework, sleep ... with a few variations.

You really should stick to a graphic novel or to story oriented games if that's too much for you. At least that would be better than complaining.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bloody hell, looking at the update screens i realised this issue with alice spider event. You need to switch out Maxs outfit to trigger the event. To the shirtless version.
wow, that is bad ...
I was lucky enough to have done that just for fun when the update was released.

Reactions: shock540

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this mod does not work in the new version of the game
It does.
First the cheat page for Max would not load (the ones for the girls worked), that was fixed.
Also now a few functions which throw an Exception were removed until the author adapts the mod for the new version.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Has any one tried going back to 6.08 and see if you can get to the Load/Save screen

I was able to go back to 6.08 and get to the L/S screen. I had 3 saves 2 of which were saved over by 6.5 saves , the third one had not been and I could open that one fine. The other 2 both gave the Exception error so I think the actual saves may also be corrupted.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
But in my game, it's said adoptive and step sis. Are you sure I don't need incest patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should I download Renpy 7.4.4 again?
No . no need
Big_Brother_Another_Story-0.06.5.00-extra.rpa where do i put this file for bugfix ? in game folder does not work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, deleted both and still wont work
install this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-01-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5795894
What's the difference between the regular game and the extra version?
gallery and Memory

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
download game again and can`t load have error !!!
Quicksave F5 and F8 still works.

The error happens when you try to load a autosave. After that the UI is bugged. Try deleting all autosaves in both savegame directories (game directory and appdata)

Jan 9, 2020
Quicksave F5 and F8 still works.

The error happens when you try to load a autosave. After that the UI is bugged. Try deleting all autosaves in both savegame directories (game directory and appdata)
deleted all my autosaves and my saves now work thanx !! i have opportunities 15/18 how to find all ? do the same things everyday ! have black sexy underwear but for who ? don`t have option to give someone ?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes