3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So far the hotfix fixed all of the crash bugs I was getting but now there's a LOT of missing images. Mostly backgrounds. Also there's something strange going on with the spider quest in my game. I searched the internet for habitats like I normally do but there's never any option to search for spiders in my game. There's also no further dialog about them and no additional options for searching for them. So I guess spiders don't exist in my game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
thanks panther the method work for me. one more favour panther can you help me check see does my stick carrot opportunity already clear? because it's still open for me but i already can kiss her every night while doing her homework including the massage. so everything was fine? and what about the others open opportunity too? much thanks panther!

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Because some have problems with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AND I still do, despite having closed every other opportunity, saving her from getting spanked AND talking to her in the kitchen. the only thing I have not tried yet to have horror night triggered and save her from spanking the same day, is that it?

anyway, could you pls share a save? thanks :)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I think I got it, I was in the same boat as you, but if you make her spot you peeking at the bathroom she will watch more movies with Max.
thanks ... I watch enough movies with her but can't seem trigger the talk after dinner

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
AND I still do, despite having closed every other opportunity, saving her from getting spanked AND talking to her in the kitchen. the only thing I have not tried yet to have horror night triggered and save her from spanking the same day, is that it?

They turn to Black Panther. He helps everyone on f95. I am not allowed to do it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

No
Once you talked to her about watching movies topless, it's done. The next horror night doesn't have to be on the same day.
Don't forget that you need to have reached the currend end of the schoomate opportunity as well.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
No
Once you talked to her about watching movies topless, it's done. The next horror night doesn't have to be on the same day.
Don't forget that you need to have reached the currend end of the schoomate opportunity as well.
but I can't trigger the talk about topless, despite all other opportunities closed, her mood/relationship=high, and I save her from spanking. I need one missing trigger or my save has a bug

Reactions: KaiserST

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
but I can't trigger the talk about topless, despite all other opportunities closed, her mood/relationship=high, and I save her from spanking. I need one missing trigger or my save has a bug
Why do you think you are not allowed to do this? Like everyone else, I am a fan who tries to help others as much as he can.
What you have not tried is:
Do not stop Lisa from being punished. Avoid punishing her next time. then talk to her and Deal with her in exchange for avoiding punishment. After that, every few days, Lisa will automatically watch the movie with Max

edit : The above is not entirely true. Forget it. I'm sorry about that . Then I will explain what is right.

here the save file. all Opportunities is down .

Last edited:

szyba1991

Nov 12, 2019
I also have problem with blog.
Well, i went thru the code and think this could help you fix the current issue.

Open Console and type this:

talk_var["blog"] = 1

Now, go and talk to Alice. See if you are getting the option (as Maxbishup posted screenshot) about Blog.
Next, after talking check if the Blog entry is available in the Opportunities.

If you're still not getting the Blog opportunity, share the save file.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
What you have not tried is:
Do not stop Lisa from being punished. Stop being punished her next time then Deal with her in exchange for avoiding punishment. After that, every few days, Lisa will automatically watch the movie with Max
How not to punish Lisa if Max does not have such an opportunity yet (Lisa's punishment)?
How to open additional events with a spider. This is a random event or me need to do some action to unblock these events.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How not to punish Lisa if Max does not have such an opportunity yet (Lisa's punishment)?
How to open additional events with a spider. This is a random event or me need to do some action to unblock these events.
Stop helping Lisa with homework. She will surely be punished. Do not prevent her from being punished once or twice. Then stop her from being punished. There will be a dialogue about punishment in the game. Be careful that this does not happen before the "take care of your ass" opportunity.
edit :
And what I forgot is that you have to reach the end of the "schoolmate" opportunity

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes