3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, im stuck at kira event , when she say she will talk to eric about it. I keep joining her in the lounge at 3 am, but the kissing event does not trigger, it stop after the MC cumming, always and always. Am i missing something ?

KrispyCream

Jun 25, 2017
I'm getting this error when I click new game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "core/03variables.rpyc", line 110, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/03variables.rpy", line 119, in <module>
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 50, in checking_clothes
  File "game/core/07_clothes.rpy", line 171, in setting_clothes_by_conditions
NameError: global name 'poss' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.5.00
Tue May 18 01:32:20 2021
I've tried all the fixes mentioned in this thread, but they don't work.

I did this:

I went to this folder C:\Users\[comp name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS
I renamed the persistent file to something else
I dragged another persistent file some other guy zipped, but it was the same exact file
There are no saves in the games save folder, just another persistent file

The game keeps giving that error when I click new game. I'm on windows 10, fully updated.
The game is initializing variables in a specific order when you start a new game.
If you decompile script.rpyc, you will see these lines at the top
Code:
show screen watermark
show screen notify_check
call InitHouse from _call_InitHouse
call InitVariable from _call_InitVariable
call InitCharacters from _call_InitCharacters
call InitActions from _call_InitActions
call InitPoss from _call_InitPoss
call InitTalksEvents from _call_InitTalksEvents
call InitPunish from _call_InitPunish
call InitCources from _call_InitCources
All you have to do is put call InitPoss from _call_InitPunish before all others calls like this:
Code:
show screen watermark
show screen notify_check
call InitPoss from _call_InitPoss
call InitHouse from _call_InitHouse
call InitVariable from _call_InitVariable
call InitCharacters from _call_InitCharacters
call InitActions from _call_InitActions
call InitTalksEvents from _call_InitTalksEvents
call InitPunish from _call_InitPunish
call InitCources from _call_InitCources
Since I do not meet the requirements, I unfortunately cannot give any links to the patched file.

Reactions: hakarlman

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you. I will try.
How do I open this (spoiler)? I have no ideas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve unlocked all these scene yesterday, the top left and right was trigger by putting the spider when you’re massaging Alice in the yard and when she shower and the bottom right was punishing her

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I’ve unlocked all these scene yesterday, the top left and right was trigger by putting the spider when you’re massaging Alice in the yard and when she shower and the bottom right was punishing her
Thx, the thing is, it seems that (as usual) we need much more precise info than that: is there a specific outfit Max must wear? From those renders during the pool afternoon massage Alice has her top suit off for example. But I only get her angry when I try anything with the spider with her top off, whether Max has his own t-shirt on or off. Is this another of those "quests" where you need to repeat the same rebuffal several times before she finally cools down?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Thx, the thing is, it seems that (as usual) we need much more precise info than that: is there a specific outfit Max must wear? From those renders during the pool afternoon massage Alice has her top suit off for example. But I only get her angry when I try anything with the spider with her top off, whether Max has his own t-shirt on or off. Is this another of those "quests" where you need to repeat the same rebuffal several times before she finally cools down?
Max should be topless I guess, maybe you pick the wrong choice that’s why you’re upsetting her? Make sure her mood was wonderful or very good that time and I think I got the hide behind option after the nightclub scene when I give her the candy and putting kira on the living room and check back Alice again and choose the correct option

Reactions: Manifold

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I was at that same part for a bit, the hide behind me option finally opened up after spanking Alice for the first time.

Reactions: BYK370 and Manifold

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I was at that same part for a bit, the hide behind me option finally opened up after spanking Alice for the first time.
Oh for real? I always thought it triggered after the night kira and alice back from nightclub and we have a wild time with Alice in the bath room only the hide in option available

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Oh for real? I always thought it triggered after the night kira and alice back from nightclub and we have a wild time with Alice in the bath room only the hide in option available
I had already done that a while back. it's possible both are required though

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Can Max get close to Alice without candy? Hint said i should massage at the tv without candy, but still it doesn't give any new scene.
Any clue?
Or, it just implemented yet in this version?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Can Max get close to Alice without candy? Hint said i should massage at the tv without candy, but still it doesn't give any new scene.
Any clue?
Or, it just implemented yet in this version?
don't bother those message it's a misleading hint lol, just massage her in yard with the spider and go find her when she back from the nightclub and seduce her and the next day when you massage her leg in living room with candy the message won't appear anymore that's how did the trick for me

Reactions: misterday

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you. I will try.
How do I open this (spoiler)? I have no ideas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the bottom right, it's Alice private punishment.

Max needs to defend Alice from getting spanked by Ann for 5 times or more or so. That is, Max needs to successfully find Alice's cigarettes in her room.
After defending Alice, talk to her about private punishment. She will refuse. Next, find her cigarettes. IIRC Alice will be auto spanked by Ann. Talk to her again. She will accept to be spanked by Max, if Max sucessfully defends her.

For the bottom left and top left, it's Alice hiding behind Max because of spider.

After Max spanks Alice (gently) as private punishment (it happened at noon at the same time alice smokes, 13:00, in my case), massage Alice at 14:00/15:00, put the spider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
don't bother those message it's a misleading hint lol, just massage her in yard with the spider and go find her when she back from the nightclub and seduce her and the next day when you massage her leg in living room with candy the message won't appear anymore that's how did the trick for me
The candy option will still work, but from that moment on you only need one candy instead of two.
The no-candy option will be the standard massage, with a new extra option.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes