3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Panther, i've done all the opportunity only left this Alpha one. any idea how to finish it? or this update still can't finish yet?

Panther i done all the opportunity only left this Alpha any idea how to complete it? or this version still can't complete yet?
For the alpha opportunity, you do not need to game write this sentence: You have reached the end of this opportunity.
Alpha Opportunity has not changed in this update.
You have completed this update. Wait for the next update of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: BYK370

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, i think i messed up my game with the cheat adding money. I can't start the blog event, alice won't talk to me about it. I tried to search , and apply the command i found in this forum, but nothing work. Anyone know how can i enable/trigger this event ?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hi, i think i messed up my game with the cheat adding money. I can't start the blog event, alice won't talk to me about it. I tried to search , and apply the command i found in this forum, but nothing work. Anyone know how can i enable/trigger this event ?
Its easy to blame the Cheat Mod, when the Game has to undergo multiple fixes. :FacePalm:
(Opportunity functionality was changed with the new update 0.06.5, so my guess you have tried some old command)

The Blog event is based on the choice you select in response while having Breakfast/Dinner in Day 2.
This was discussed in this thread for some time. Check in Cheat Mod thread - Troubleshooting instruction.​
BBAS-CheatMod-Troubleshooting.jpg

Last edited:

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I use the cheat money after the cyber bank appear. And so far no problem with the amazing cheat mod.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Its easy to blame the Cheat Mod, when the Game has to undergo multiple fixes. :FacePalm:
(Opportunity functionality was changed with the new update 0.06.5, so my guess you have tried some old command)

The Blog event is based on the choice you select in response while having Breakfast/Dinner in Day 2.
This was discussed in this thread for some time. Check in Cheat Mod thread - Troubleshooting instruction.​
View attachment 1203985
that's what i did, i followed some commands i found here. And i think i messed up real bad, the blog opportunity isnt working even after adding the commands on the " spoiler i missed the blog opportunity" do you think i can fix this ?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
that's what i did, i followed some commands i found here. And i think i messed up real bad, the blog opportunity isnt working even after adding the commands on the " spoiler i missed the blog opportunity" do you think i can fix this ?
You can attach your Save file, let me have a look and see which way i can activate the Blog.
Which game day are you at?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
the lisa topless part you need to complete the school mate part only you can convince her to topless
I did complete it, it says "you've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" . At this point the only opps where it doesn't say I complete is 'Arachnofobia', 'stick or carrot' and 'Who doesn't take risks' which I honestly don't know how or what else to about.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I did complete it, it says "you've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" . At this point the only opps where it doesn't say I complete is 'Arachnofobia', 'stick or carrot' and 'Who doesn't take risks' which I honestly don't know how or what else to about.
Lisa one is done, after few times of her being punished, you need to step in and successfully defend LIsa, then after dinner when Lisa is washing dishes the conversation appeared.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
i joined my save, iits day 86 i think, i was wandering around with hope
thanks
You said that you could not start Blog event! There is a difference between Starting and Progressing!

I feel you been tampering with Console codes for a while.
Your inventory contains both Lingerie for Alice's Blog event, while the Save file has record as completed that stage!

I would recommend you to Start a New Game and follow Walkthrough.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1225495_BBAS_Unofficial_Walkthrough_v_0.06.5.pdf

But if you want to keep your file - check the console code below:

Based on your Save File:
You're at Blog Stage 6.
Already gave a lingerie set to Alice and got to watch it! And she asked you for something more sexual.

As far with the console checkup, you have not stood up for Alice, while she is getting punishment. That's why there is no progress in your Blog opportunity. You need to prevent Ann from punishing Alice - when she gets caught for cigarette.

BBAS-BLOG-CHECK.jpg

However, you can bypass to open up the next stage in Blog using the following Console command:
Type each line and press ENTER key to execute.

Code:
alice.dcv.intrusion.stage = 1
items['sexbody2'].unblock()
jump gift_lace_lingerie
But be warned you still need to help her from getting punishments, and follow the Walkthrough.

Reactions: SamHaim

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
You said that you could not start Blog event! There is a difference between Starting and Progressing!

I feel you been tampering with Console codes for a while.
Your inventory contains both Lingerie for Alice's Blog event, while the Save file has record as completed that stage!

I would recommend you to Start a New Game and follow Walkthrough.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1225495_BBAS_Unofficial_Walkthrough_v_0.06.5.pdf

But if you want to keep your file - check the console code below:

Based on your Save File:
You're at Blog Stage 6.
Already gave a lingerie set to Alice and got to watch it! And she asked you for something more sexual.

As far with the console checkup, you have not stood up for Alice, while she is getting punishment. That's why there is no progress in your Blog opportunity. You need to prevent Ann from punishing Alice - when she gets caught for cigarette.

View attachment 1204046

However, you can bypass to open up the next stage in Blog using the following Console command:
Type each line and press ENTER key to execute.

Code:
alice.dcv.intrusion.stage = 1
items['sexbody2'].unblock()
jump gift_lace_lingerie
But be warned you still need to help her from getting punishments, and follow the Walkthrough.
Hello, thanks for the help. Altough in my save, i apparently messed the smoking cigarette event, and it's written in red " failure , blocking further advancement of this "opportunity" " so i guess i'll be stuck here ?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Pretty much the same here:
it seems to load properly, then disappears and nothing happens.
I think there was a procedure for the previous update, but I can't find it in the thread.

Found it! I deleted all saves from Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/BB_ASand the game loaded
legend

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes