3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Just a quick check on progress so far via walkthrough.... seems like this game still quite far from Big Brother last update. Keep up the good work and hope it can progress further than Big Brother

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
I resolve launch erorr Windows 10 64bytes ( opengl 2.0 ) with dxcpl.exe . Add exe in dxcpl , and after that the game start normaly .Now game work fine .

Last edited:
Reactions: Doshima

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
How start watch another erotic movie with Ann?
First start the Yoga event (by checking on her at 7 AM). When you do it a few times, she should ask you to buy her a new set of clothes for yoga. AFTER you have given her the new bikini, keep doing the yoga and eventually the movie will appear as an option to buy in the computer. When you've bought the movie, you need to ask her to watch it with you (7 PM, when she is in the TV room)

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Haven't had a chance to play the new update yet, was just wondering if there are any new Eric scenes since it's not listed in the change log

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Also, for those interested, v0.06.5 Walkthrough (official?; posted today on Discord server)

Edit: This is the same BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.06.5 made by .Black Panther. (I didn't checked it before posting, my bad).
But, due to the fact that it was posted on BB:AS Discord server (by a developer) and the word "Unofficial" was removed from file name, now we may call it "Official"?? If so, congrats .Black Panther. !

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021
stop fucking arguing about Eric...

It's fucking obvious HALF the players wants Eric, because He's fucking important villain that every good fucking story needs.
Half players want simple bedtime story, thus Eric out.

You watched Game of Thrones? Liked Joffrey? No? THAT'S THE POINT OF GOOD VILLAINS.
With Eric shadow over your shoulder you've replayability and consequence, without it's mindless grind (aka biggest sin of games).. for fuck sake.
Sorry to say that but a good villain is the exact opposite. Good villains are sympathetic. When you think about villains you liked, who do you think about? Joker, GLaDOS, Loki, Gollum, Voldemort, Darth Vader or even Hannibal Lecter. Those are great villains. Eric is just an asshole. If you have played the new update, then you would know that even aunt Kira thinks that way and she actually tells you something that doesnt make him a more likable asshole. He is just trash, nothing more, nothing less

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
;);)

I've been harboring the idea of implementing a minigame in Big Brother for a long time. This implementation is quite complex. Both in its structure and in its variations of actions.

This minigame will be both part of the plot and the development of the characters, and then have a very entertaining character.

Now the rules for this minigame are being formed and calculated. As soon as we're done with this, I'll tell you more about it right away.

Since the full implementation of this minigame will take a long time, I will deal with it in parallel with the main update of the game.

A test version of this minigame is also planned, which will be located somewhere in the menu. It will be updated regardless of the main game update.

I will give you more information about this in time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 9, 2020
have opportunities 15/18 can`t find rest ! from that 15 can`t finish arachnophobia put spider in shower put spider in her room put spider when massage her million times and nothing change ! is the movie color of the night first or second movie ? how to do more when massage Alice feet ? how to choose clothes for Alice blog ? spinning around without progress :(

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone please share Extra.rpa file for 0.6.5. I accidentally deleted mine and I don't see it on the first page anymore.

Thanks.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry to say that but a good villain is the exact opposite. Good villains are sympathetic. When you think about villains you liked, who do you think about? Joker, GLaDOS, Loki, Gollum, Voldemort, Darth Vader or even Hannibal Lecter. Those are great villains. Eric is just an asshole. If you have played the new update, then you would know that even aunt Kira thinks that way and she actually tells you something that doesnt make him a more likable asshole. He is just trash, nothing more, nothing less
I remember playing the original version of this game a while back, at that time people kept asking time and time again to get rid of Eric, some modders just outright had an option to kill him straight up at start of the game, I just find interesting how everything seems to be repeating itself with this version.

luscious1588

May 1, 2020
How do I get the cheat mod to work on the newest version of Android I followed the steps and it doesn't show up and when kill the app it doesn't open back it force closes

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to get to the kissing scene for stick or carrot? I've watched the movie with Lisa more than 5 times and nothing has progressed, she just keeps going to bed.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
RE Eric / game overall a few points for the dev / posters on this thread:
  1. Eric. Keep him, but get rid of him. I.E Have an option to get rid of him, not by doing tasks and having to see him get on with Alice / Lisa, not by seeing him with mom, just give Max the option to put a landmine down when he first enters the house. That way, people who don't want to see that content can skip it straight away and hopefully reduce the amount of people complaining about him. Those who like the challenge or like the type of content can keep him around. Pleases both sides.
  2. Keep developing the content for Eric. I'm impartial to Eric content (keep him or leave it, is whatever), but those that like it are just as insufferable as those that don't like it (basically: humans are annoying and none of you / me are an exception). Balancing things out (by developing both routes), will output the best response from people imo (won't please everyone, but at least it's fair to both audiences). PS (not for the developer but for everyone else): If you just want your route developed, you can skip on telling me, I know and everyone else knows you guys exist.
  3. For posters (exceptions apply): Stop trying to argue that he's a challenge or whatever, there are plenty of ways to introduce challenges without forcing people who don't like certain type of content to watch it. A way of perhaps (hopefully) get the point across is this: Imagine if the only way to keep Eric was to watch 10 scenes per week of scat (Max and Lisa eating it, Alice and mom bathing in it, Eric taking a shit on Kira's face, etc.). You wouldn't like it, neither do people who dislike the Eric content. PS: For some (not all) that are arguing that he's a challenge but are instead so obviously into ntr and are just trying to get a better look out to everyone by seeming impartial, you're not fooling anyone.
  4. Reduce the grind. Seriously, please... The original game was extremely annoying for this, you can improve on it... please do so.
  5. Perhaps get a team of playtesters if you haven't already, send them private builds before posting them for your patrons and see if that helps reduce the amount of bugs.
  6. Keep up the good work.
Sadly, your efforts of this post will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. All we can do is hope.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes