3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Someone Please give me Eric home address I want to fuck Eric whole family in front of him
Holy shit !!!
he is boiling with anger and he is fireball now
Someone closes the door.
he goes out by now and creates a big trouble for himself. ....... Calm down bro
Calm down . you can kick his ass in next update . don't worry . Calm down.
Just a question
Do You need a gun, chainsaw, ax, dynamite or anything like that ?

Last edited:

D!ck

Nov 9, 2017
Holy shit !!!
Someone closes the door.
Just a question
I Need Just Eric Family for Fuck :devilish:

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Holy shit !!!
Someone closes the door.
Just a question
When D!ck will come to Erick

Pencil.jpg

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
In my game I can't change Max to just wear his shorts. Both options in the clothing menu is with a shirt. That seems to be locking me out of content on the spider event. Is there something you need to do to get him to just wear his shirt?
A little update on this in case the developer reads this thread. I was able to download a save here and that save worked fine. However in that game that I started fresh at this updates release clothing options were bugged. (No mods or cheats were used) Max could chose from two outfits in the menu, but both were identical shorts with shirt. This is a pretty serious bug as some content is gated behind having the right outfit on.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
In my game I can't change Max to just wear his shorts. Both options in the clothing menu is with a shirt. That seems to be locking me out of content on the spider event. Is there something you need to do to get him to just wear his shirt?
A little update on this in case the developer reads this thread. I was able to download a save here and that save worked fine. However in that game that I started fresh at this updates release clothing options were bugged. (No mods or cheats were used) Max could chose from two outfits in the menu, but both were identical shorts with shirt. This is a pretty serious bug as some content is gated behind having the right outfit on.
This bug isn't limited to Max either - in my game the 2nd nightie for Ann has 8 entries in the selection menu. No big deal, because I can still select the 1st one, but noticeable and could be a % problem if I would allow random selection...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther.
Why don't you adopt the version of groq - v0.06.5.03 extra win full ?
Who said I do not accept this version? This version is for someone who wants to download the game for the first time. Those who have already downloaded a version of the game do not need to re-download the 2.5 GB file. Not all players have high speed internet access. There are people who have spent 4 to 8 hours to download the latest version of the game.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
.Black Panther.
Why don't you adopt the version of groq - v0.06.5.03 extra win full ?
It's not MY version, I only copied fix files over original, pack the whole thing and uploaded it to Mega. For those who need it.

Who said I do not accept this version? This version is for someone who wants to download the game for the first time. Those who have already downloaded a version of the game do not need to re-download the 2.5 GB file. Not all players have high speed internet access. There are people who have spent 4 to 8 hours to download the latest version of the game.
You are perfectly right.

.Black Panther.
That's not what I mean. This groq version is v0.06.5.03 extra and
the one you can download here is v0.06.5.02 Fix Extra.
Why is the download not updated ?
Because someone has to report the new update.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes