3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
No, just try both to see both outcomes. Just in case I always do the "good" thing last.
And you really only have to do it once anyway, you should soon get the option to make her hide behind you, that will unlock the enhanced massage scene in front of the TV.
Make sure you don't wear a shirt or the dialog options won't show.
How do you take off the shirt? Whenever I try to change the characters clothing it won't let me set it.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

All events save file in Sneaky path
From end of version 0.6 to end of version 6.5

(Coordinated with the Walkthrough)

Finished playing this update using your saves. It was the only way, as i somehow messed up all my previous save files. Thank you for sharing them.

Very descriptive save files. You saved me a whole bunch of time. Keep up with the good work for all the updates to come.

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
plz help!

I can't progress now, seems I have fall into a loop where so many OPs won't move on.
- Kira do not even talk with me about the photograph (just remembered that I managed to move on with this in v0.6.0, but I don't know what I have done wrong in this time game play)
- Alice asked me to find something more sexual for blogging, but nothing appeared in the store many days after...
- I got Lisa watch horror movie, as I have read from panther's Walkthrough, I should defend her five times in the punishment to move on, but I can't do that because now the punishment starts with 'the tutor says you don't behave in the school...'
- in the spider event, I can't tigger the "Squeeze Alice" option, nor the "hide behind me" option, how to give Alice a sweet at the pool?

here is my last save, looking for a diagnosis...

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are the endsaves V6.5 of two paths "Cunning Friendship" and "War" and persistent file. I will not post the third path "Real Friendship" because some events are locked on that path. This is because Eric gives Alice the lace bodysuit on the path. I wrote to Aleksey and asked if it is possible to change the requirements for the lace bodysuit on this path. Only after it is changed will I post the endsave from this path.
Aleksey Answer: "As soon as Eric's paths are implemented in detail, then such considerations will begin".

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Here are the endsaves V6.5 of two paths "Cunning Friendship" and "War" and persistent file. I will not post the third path "Real Friendship" because some events are locked on that path. This is because Eric gives Alice the lace bodysuit on the path. I wrote to Aleksey and asked if it is possible to change the requirements for the lace bodysuit on this path. Only after it is changed will I post the endsave from this path.
Aleksey Answer: "As soon as Eric's paths are implemented in detail, then such considerations will begin".
This is lovely. I finished the update with the help of some of you save donors. Now here comes the completed file. I'll take and protect it till the next update which is possibly 5 months away. Thank you very much.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Link for v0.06.5.05 extra win full (for those interested):

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comment: Now I ask myself: Should I be happy, for fast fixing, or sad, for so many bugs after 3 months of development? I don't know.
3 fixes in 9:10 h is a bit too much. Now I want to sleep. (keer I hate you :LOL:)
Thank you, this version runs wonderfully (y)

Reactions: groq

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Link for v0.06.5.05 extra win full (for those interested):

Comment: Now I ask myself: Should I be happy, for fast fixing, or sad, for so many bugs after 3 months of development? I don't know.
3 fixes in 9:10 h is a bit too much. Now I want to sleep. (keer I hate you :LOL:)
Thank you - all added to the OP and game was updated!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can`t play anymore don`t have nerves ! added 40 more days still have opportunities 15/18 and spider task !
First of all, thank you for sending your save file. Because of this save file, I found a relatively important logical bug in this game programming. And I will report it to the game developers. Thanks
Well, let's take care of your problems.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes