3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

szyba1991

Nov 12, 2019
That fixed the arachnophobia, thank you. However, I can't get passed Stick or Carrot. I have saved her from punishment more than 5 times, I've washed the dishes, helped her with homework, and let her get punished but nothing. And nothing is progressing after kissing her after the movie.
Peep her under shower in morning. Make noise then she tell you you want to watch the horror and she is toples.

Reactions: ZoZo0311

dopey80

May 29, 2017
View attachment 1074079
View attachment 1074068
You can only give her this outfit when she is doing her blog things. Use the save / load before going to the window of her room to make sure she notices your presence. this is not a bug. If you do not have progress because you do not have a camera and you have not bought it yet.

I have no blog related peep option when she's in here room at all. Only when she's asleep or going out.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
every night when he is there i go to Alice room peek but he is not there ! what i do wrong ? thanx !
I have no blog related peep option when she's in here room at all. Only when she's asleep or going out.
i can't spank alice, somebody help me?
I wish I could help you now, but I have to go to work quickly. I'm too late. Send your latest save files. I will check for you when I return. (About 12 to 14 hours later). Sorry about that

Reactions: Gavrilo Princip
Jan 9, 2020
Unintuitively you have to spy on Ann's room and not Alice's room.
After Alice gets a lace bodysuit. If Eric was home, go to Alice's room at 00:00 and peep her or go to the yard. You will see Eric outside her room ... You will decide to take a picture of him next time Again If Eric was home, go to Alice's room at (02:00) and peep her or go to the yard.You will see Eric outside her room again... Take a picture of him.You will also come to the conclusion that you should take him to Alice's room to take a better photo. But how ... what ?????? this is from walkthrough !

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
In my game it triggered when I spied on Ann's room at 02 and not Alice's room. Maybe the walkthrough is wrong, I dunno.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes