3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
whatever i room visit at 02:00 can`t find Eric in Alice room !
I think you should caught Alice smoking at the pool at 12:00, then must successful convince Alice don't wear panties / naked during sleeping at night, then Eric will go in Alice's room if Alice is sleeping without panties / naked.

Jan 9, 2020
I think you should caught Alice smoking at the pool at 12:00, then must successful convince Alice don't wear panties / naked during sleeping at night, then Eric will go in Alice's room if Alice is sleeping without panties / naked.
Alice don`t wear panties at day but when she sleep always

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Alice don`t wear panties at day but when she sleep always
You must try few times to get the option of no wear panties at night.
If the option of no wear panties at night not show, or you now convinced Alice don't wear panties at day, you must choose to allow Alice wear panties at day, then next time you caught she smoking again at 12:00, will have New options, try until you get the option of no wear panties at night.
The option of no wear panties at night also will have some different scenes when you give massage to Alice during she watching TV at 22:00 / 23:00

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
I have a problem, launching the game worked only the first time. Since then every time I try to launch it the loading bar reaches more or less 90% and then it just shuts down. Any idea about what it can be?

Jan 9, 2020
You must try few times to get the option of no wear panties at night.
If the option of no wear panties at night not show, or you now convinced Alice don't wear panties at day, you must choose to allow Alice wear panties at day, then next time you caught she smoking again at 12:00, will have New options, try until you get the option of no wear panties at night.
The option of no wear panties at night also will have some different scenes when you give massage to Alice during she watching TV at 22:00 / 23:00
10 times i ask her to not wear at day and tomorrow to wear and still no option to not wear at night :(

Aug 9, 2018
10 times i ask her to not wear at day and tomorrow to wear and still no option to not wear at night :(
To catch Eric, you need to be watching Alice's room at 2am when she's sleeping without a bra.

You have to bust Alice smoking at 1pm to change this setting and once he's caught, Max will talk about luring Eric into her room for better evidence.

Bust Alice again until you get the option for her to sleep naked. This will draw Eric into her room for the next event.

If Alice is not sleeping naked when she should, use a spider in her room at night to 'catch' her and remind her that she should be naked.

You need to photograph Eric twice for the opportunity to advance as far as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Does Max get Lisa to sleep with him after horror movie.

Does Max massage of Alice at night, no candy, progress any farther tha him touching her thigh

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
i always wondered why the original game was called big brother when max always looked the youngest of the 3 siblings.
The title stems from the phrase people use with regards to the government "Big Brother is watching you" and it refers to the cameras Max installed. There were popular TV shows around the time of the first release of the original game with people being filmed 24/7. And of course it is a word-play because he is indeed a big brother, at least to Lisa.

Reactions: Lukumoide

nmiki

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem, launching the game worked only the first time. Since then every time I try to launch it the loading bar reaches more or less 90% and then it just shuts down. Any idea about what it can be?
I had this same problem on Windows. I have managed to fix it by deleting entire folder ~\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Question about the alcoholic candy. I am on day 35+ and have never gotten the option to ask about the secret from Lisa (that Alice has a very low alcohol tolerance). I think that not having the candy is going to break forward progress in many story lines. How can I fix this? I have had Lisa at Mood: Very Good and relationship: Good (and this is all after I bought the party dress for Alice) but the conversation option about Alice's secret never comes up.

Jan 9, 2020
To catch Eric, you need to be watching Alice's room at 2am when she's sleeping without a bra.

You have to bust Alice smoking at 1pm to change this setting and once he's caught, Max will talk about luring Eric into her room for better evidence.

Bust Alice again until you get the option for her to sleep naked. This will draw Eric into her room for the next event.

If Alice is not sleeping naked when she should, use a spider in her room at night to 'catch' her and remind her that she should be naked.

You need to photograph Eric twice for the opportunity to advance as far as possible.
she sleep without bra for days and when Eric is here i watch Alice room and with camera and spy from back yard but he always sleeping never come to spy her !

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
You have reached the end of this update. Wait for the next update.

she sleep without bra for days and when Eric is here i watch Alice room and with camera and spy from back yard but he always sleeping never come to spy her !
Sleeping without a bra is very different from sleeping naked !
I did not say in the game guide to force Alice to sleep without her bra, I said force Alice to sleep naked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do not see this option. I told in the guide how to fix it.

1621769062115.png

After Alice was nakedly punished by Ann. When she smoking, select the option above. (I want you to sleep naked)
then:

1621769366849.png
then :

1621769449175.png

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Question about the alcoholic candy. I am on day 35+ and have never gotten the option to ask about the secret from Lisa (that Alice has a very low alcohol tolerance). I think that not having the candy is going to break forward progress in many story lines. How can I fix this? I have had Lisa at Mood: Very Good and relationship: Good (and this is all after I bought the party dress for Alice) but the conversation option about Alice's secret never comes up.
I think you must raise relationship with her a little more, to the next step. Iirc it didn't work for me at the good relations Wash dishes, make mistakes in her homework and protect her from punishment.

First, give Alice the lace bodysuit. Reset any requirements from the smoking break opportunity. Then, when Eric is home, go to the yard and quicksave at 1:00. Wait and if you don't see Eric, quickload. For me that happened only midweek, iirc tue->wed night or the next day. It will take a few tries.
After you see Eric, set up Alice for punishment and don't step in. If she's punished naked, the next day catch her smoking and you'll be able to tell her to sleep naked. Check her with a spider at night afterwards, to force her to sleep naked. Then again, when Eric is home, go to the pool and quicksave at 1:00, wait and quickload. You'll catch him eventually with his dick in his hand outside of Alice's window and take a photo. Again, this happened for me only midweek. Now you just have to catch him one more time, you don't need to change anything, just go once more at 2:00 and you'll photograph him in Alice's room, dick in hand.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Big Brother - Another Story v0.06.5.05 Extra (Winodws x64)
When I press the Quick save. button on the loading screen. It's with a clean slate, no older savefiles or anything else:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 627, in execute
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 631, in execute
    use file_slots("save")
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 639, in execute
    screen file_slots(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 643, in execute
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 459, in execute
    screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 475, in execute
    has hbox
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 481, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 484, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 516, in execute
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 645, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 671, in execute
    frame xsize 1300 ysize 735 background None xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 672, in execute
    if persistent.grid_vbox == "grid":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 673, in execute
    vpgrid cols gui.file_slot_cols:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 685, in execute
    for i in range(gui.file_slot_cols * gui.file_slot_rows):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 706, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 712, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 719, in execute
    text s_description:
Exception: Cannot display 0 as text.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen save():
    screen save():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 631, in execute
    use file_slots("save")
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 475, in execute
    has hbox
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 481, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 484, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 516, in execute
    transclude
    use game_menu(title):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 645, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 671, in execute
    frame xsize 1300 ysize 735 background None xalign 0.0 yalign 0.5:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 672, in execute
    if persistent.grid_vbox == "grid":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 673, in execute
    vpgrid cols gui.file_slot_cols:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 685, in execute
    for i in range(gui.file_slot_cols * gui.file_slot_rows):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 706, in execute
    button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 712, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 719, in execute
    text s_description:
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1510, in __init__
    raise Exception("Cannot display {0!r} as text.".format(i))
Exception: Cannot display 0 as text.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.5.05
Sun May 23 09:16:58 2021

Alreader

Mar 4, 2021
A fitness suit can only be given to Anna in the Eric enemy branch? Or is it also possible to have a friend in the branch?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes