3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 9, 2020
I think you must raise relationship with her a little more, to the next step. Iirc it didn't work for me at the good relations Wash dishes, make mistakes in her homework and protect her from punishment.

First, give Alice the lace bodysuit. Reset any requirements from the smoking break opportunity. Then, when Eric is home, go to the yard and quicksave at 1:00. Wait and if you don't see Eric, quickload. For me that happened only midweek, iirc tue->wed night or the next day. It will take a few tries.
After you see Eric, set up Alice for punishment and don't step in. If she's punished naked, the next day catch her smoking and you'll be able to tell her to sleep naked. Check her with a spider at night afterwards, to force her to sleep naked. Then again, when Eric is home, go to the pool and quicksave at 1:00, wait and quickload. You'll catch him eventually with his dick in his hand outside of Alice's window and take a photo. Again, this happened for me only midweek. Now you just have to catch him one more time, you don't need to change anything, just go once more at 2:00 and you'll photograph him in Alice's room, dick in hand.
from clothes last what i buy is black sexy bodysuit ! but that i give to Ann ! when i get option to buy lace bodysuit ? is that from this update or i did that in some of previous versions ? can`t remember everything :(

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
from clothes last what i buy is black sexy bodysuit ! but that i give to Ann ! when i get option to buy lace bodysuit ? is that from this update or i did that in some of previous versions ? can`t remember everything :(
Upload your latest save and quote me if you want, to see where you're at.
Edit: you probably need to advance the blog opportunity, check Black Panther's walkthough here.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
Upload your latest save and quote me if you want, to see where you're at.
Edit: you probably need to advance the blog opportunity, check Black Panther's walkthough here.
this game have errors a lot ! when i buy something and give why i still have that option in shop but can`t do anything with that anymore and why i have that in my items ? why mood wit Ann and others in one day drop from wonderful to good or not bad and i do only good things and have how game say rose ? spider task can`t finish put spider everywhere !

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
I followed the walk through for offering Alice protection from being spanked.. Nothing is happening.
Where do I talk to her to offer her protection offer? While she is smoking?
I have unlocked both naked punishment, and naked sleeping.
I set her up back to back and nothing. I even removed any of the smoking blackmail ( smoke topless, sleep naked .. .etc. )and nothing..

finally figured out the spanking part...

Second, does Eric fuck Alice in this one? So far he is Semi helping with the blog, and sex ed with lissa. I chose to be friends with Eric.

Last edited:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
this game have errors a lot ! when i buy something and give why i still have that option in shop but can`t do anything with that anymore and why i have that in my items ? why mood wit Ann and others in one day drop from wonderful to good or not bad and i do only good things and have how game say rose ? spider task can`t finish put spider everywhere !
Idk what to tell you. Your save appears to be messed up. According to your save, you've completed the blog quest and theoretically you should be able to blackmail Eric, yet I can't catch him in the act. You should be able to massage Alice's thighs but you can't for whatever reason. Have you used any cheats?

Jan 9, 2020
Idk what to tell you. Your save appears to be messed up. According to your save, you've completed the blog quest and theoretically you should be able to blackmail Eric, yet I can't catch him in the act. You should be able to massage Alice's thighs but you can't for whatever reason. Have you used any cheats?
no cheats play this game normal ! only download every fu... fix :( with 04 fix Lisa is topless at friday night and when we watch horror movies but with ix 05 she is not why i don`t know ! bugs bugs bugs ! How to continue if i can`t ? to play again from beginning i don`t have nerves i do that before just because that bugs ! repeat and repeat and repeat without progress see what day is in my save probably everyone finish all opportunities in half days then me :(

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
When does the cigarrette thing start? I play several In Game weeks and
I can not catch Alice smoking and the mother never asked if someone smoked...

I play the current 0.06.5.05 Extra version

Edit:
You have to do the online course first for $800, then comes the cigarettes/smoking thing.

Last edited:

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
Play 0.06.5.05 extra version. No cheats. But ...have 2 several ...¿bugs?. 1.- click Grocery Store...break the game, 2.- click Online Store...break the game. Send save game to yours. Sorry for my english.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I think my "Who doesn't take risks" is either broken or stuck. I have already followed the most recent WT and have already given her the pajamas.
Capture.PNG
So I am curious if there is more to this quest or not.

Also I am curious as to how you get the special shower scene where you get to "Towel down Alice". I have already completed "taking care of your ass" and "Arachnophobia".

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
can any help have 2 sesons watch horror movie with lisa how can i start next movie i do any nothing work and i am became lisa no topless what must i do that i am here help not punish from ann

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
For the bottom right, it's Alice private punishment.

Max needs to defend Alice from getting spanked by Ann for 5 times or more or so. That is, Max needs to successfully find Alice's cigarettes in her room.
After defending Alice, talk to her about private punishment. She will refuse. Next, find her cigarettes. IIRC Alice will be auto spanked by Ann. Talk to her again. She will accept to be spanked by Max, if Max sucessfully defends her.

For the bottom left and top left, it's Alice hiding behind Max because of spider.

After Max spanks Alice (gently) as private punishment (it happened at noon at the same time alice smokes, 13:00, in my case), massage Alice at 14:00/15:00, put the spider.
Ok, but how to get image three (spoiler). And what conditions are needed that Lisa watched films with Max topless?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
To get Lisa topless you need to complete "Schoolmate" first and foremost, then let Lisa get punished 2 - 3 times and then prevent her punishment and talk to her when you do the dishes after dinner. She will then watch the horror movies topless. I am still waiting to get the answer as how to get scene 3 and 4 as well.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes