3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Were these bugs also fixed ?

This bug always comes on Saturday:

Bug = Image "Lisa swim 01d' not found

Bug = Image "Lisa swim 03d' not found
Sorry, I don't know. Read the Changelog and what you understand from it is what I also understand. :LOL:

Jan 9, 2020
there was a correction of 0.06.5.04. Alice hid behind her back during the massage. I put 0.06.5.05. Alice stopped doing this..I'm afraid to put 0.06.5.06 now.
at my 04 fix Lisa is topless when we watch horror movies and at friday night with 05 fix she is not topless ! fix 1 thing and mess 10 new !

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
only 243 ? i am at 600 can`t finish spider opportunity and can`t find 2 new 16/18 :(
Sorry . I got involved in something, it took a while
You are on the path to enmity with Eric and in this path you can not access the opportunity to "control". So you have to complete 17 opportunities, not 18.

And for the opportunity "Blackmail material on Eric". Please be patient. First I have to talk to someone.

Reactions: Gavrilo Princip
Jan 9, 2020
Sorry . I got involved in something, it took a while
You are on the path to enmity with Eric and in this path you can not access the opportunity to "control". So you have to complete 17 opportunities, not 18.

And for the opportunity "Blackmail material on Eric". Please be patient. First I have to talk to someone.
from your last help i progress at feet massage and rub her pussy ! but at pool massage i can`t massage her thighs ! with spider can`t progress put spider everywhere do the same things for days ! shower can give towel but can`t hug her ! at pool massage can`t hide her behind me ! :( thanx !!!!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
from your last help i progress at feet massage and rub her pussy ! but at pool massage i can`t massage her thighs ! with spider can`t progress put spider everywhere do the same things for days ! shower can give towel but can`t hug her ! at pool massage can`t hide her behind me ! :( thanx !!!!
have you use cheat for body Suite ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
no ! no cheats ! when i have something to buy i buy when someone talk about it ! but i see bug i buy something and that is in shop but can`t do anything with that anymore and when i give that to someone i still have that in items !
ok. Please be patient . it's took time to find out the reason.

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys, according to the code after the shoulder massage there should be the possibility to massage her tits and then kiss her, but I can't understand what triggers this event. Can you help me?

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
does someone know how to delete the save files ? i deleted the whole save folder create a new one and put new savefiles in it but i still have the old ones

• Haha
Reactions: keer
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes