3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In my opinion, it was a fantastic update with a few minor bugs. I was able to finish it on the day of the update, so the little bugs were of no great importance. I am really happy that I can support the game. If such updates come every three months, Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him at $30 level. Keep up the good work, it was fantastic Aleksey. The only thing I can't understand is: why do people need cheats or mods in a game like this? It's only fun if you can discover everything on your own. With WT, cheats or mods, the fun factor is reduced by 80%.
I suspect you're familiar enough with all of the game's quirks that you know what you need to do for each of the opportunities. I don't use walkthroughs personally because it breaks immersion for me so I have to try and figure out what I need to do for each opportunity by just playing. Normally that's fine but the dev builds enough grind into this game that even if I do the right thing for an opportunity, I probably have to repeat it several times, or do it on a specific day or whatever before it actually progresses anything. So I can play for 8+ hours and make zero progress on any of the opportunities I'm stuck on without a cheat mod.

For this latest update I completed about half of the opportunities without any trouble and then gave up on the other half and just loaded one of your completed saves so I could see the new content.

Don't get me wrong, I do actually like the game. But I find the opportunity hints to be inadequate for the ones I always get stuck on and I find the grind to be excessive. So I use the cheat mod to reduce the grind and I find that a much more enjoyable experience.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I actually found the opportunities of this update quite comprehensible, with one exception: If you wear the outfit with the shirt, most of Alice's opportunities won't trigger.
I was lucky enough to have changed clothes just for the sake of it, others were not that lucky.

A few people also had a hard time to understand, that the opportunities are interconnected. You can't get to the massage scene if you didn't complete the spider opportunity. Also the hint for the massage opportunity was shown too early, it should only pop up once the spider opportunity was finished. That was a bug.

I find it actually a good idea to connect different task series, maybe it would be a good time to get rid of the opportunities alltogether and have quest lines per girl where everything that's connected goes into one quest tree.

Adventure games (and basically this is one, it follows the same basic rules) need a good quest tree (it must not be possible to get stuck by consuming an item that's used for another quest) and a good hint system. Once in a while the player must get told what to do next. This game still quarrels with the latter, but the dev is working on it, this latest update has more hints than any other update before. It's far from being perfect, but going to the right direction.

btw, @ all developers: for the love of god, remove RNGs from quest based games!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

I've been harboring the idea of implementing a minigame in Big Brother for a long time. This implementation is quite complex. Both in its structure and in its variations of actions.

This minigame will be both part of the plot and the development of the characters, and then have a very entertaining character.

Now the rules for this minigame are being formed and calculated. As soon as we're done with this, I'll tell you more about it right away.

Since the full implementation of this minigame will take a long time, I will deal with it in parallel with the main update of the game.

A test version of this minigame is also planned, which will be located somewhere in the menu. It will be updated regardless of the main game update.

I will give you more information about this in time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cool, more delays, more bugs and a mini-game everyone will try to skip using cheats and whatnot to avoid the extra grind (like its not grindy enough) like every single minigame in every single game.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Does that miningame is 9/10 game ? No then don't include it. Minigames are annoying if they suck and they are horrible if they are worthless or done to grind something.

Reactions: enokard

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does that miningame is 9/10 game ? No then don't include it. Minigames are annoying if they suck and they are horrible if they are worthless or done to grind something.
Yeah I agree. The problem with minigames is they don't really have any replay value. Unless the minigame is fun enough to be played on it's own as a separate game just for itself, it's something that will at best be fun the first couple of times you play it and then it will become an annoyance. More commonly it won't even be fun the first time. I don't mind if devs include minigames but IMO they should always be skippable after the first try.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Today I started playing (played yesterday), and couldn´t. Attached log.txt. Can someone help me? Thanks.
It seems an issue with your Graphics driver. Try updating your Laptop's graphics driver or find OpenGL update

Check this link:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
wtf is a chocolate chip cookie
A Chocolate Chip Cookie is a COOKIE with Chocolate Chips. I have several earlier posts that discuss the (SEXY) fun that might be added with the baking and eating of these GLORIOUS treats. This is NOT a code (I'm NOT that smart), just a silly (maybe sexy) idea. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. The Missing robe is ALSO not code. We get ONE scene with Ann/Mom in that robe and I think that there should be MORE.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
It seemed like a good game but I can't handle it, I'm stuck and I don't see the routes and I just do the same thing over and over again as the days go by, the cheat mode ends up collapsing it and it just leaves you spinning without moving forward ... one waste of time

Reactions: cougs and nmiki

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
It seemed like a good game but I can't handle it, I'm stuck and I don't see the routes and I just do the same thing over and over again as the days go by, the cheat mode ends up collapsing it and it just leaves you spinning without moving forward ... one waste of time
Wait until the dev abandons the game, then choose a path (NTR or Non-NTR) and follow the day-by-day walkthrough. Or download a CG Ripper and see the images without playing the game... I feel your pain, bro.

Reactions: nn2017

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
A Chocolate Chip Cookie is a COOKIE with Chocolate Chips. I have several earlier posts that discuss the (SEXY) fun that might be added with the baking and eating of these GLORIOUS treats. This is NOT a code (I'm NOT that smart), just a silly (maybe sexy) idea. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. The Missing robe is ALSO not code. We get ONE scene with Ann/Mom in that robe and I think that there should be MORE.
You mean sex scenes. Got it.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Wait until the dev abandons the game, then choose a path (NTR or Non-NTR) and follow the day-by-day walkthrough. Or download a CG Ripper and see the images without playing the game... I feel your pain, bro.
thanks man for the suggestion, and for answering

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I suspect you're familiar enough with all of the game's quirks that you know what you need to do for each of the opportunities. I don't use walkthroughs personally because it breaks immersion for me so I have to try and figure out what I need to do for each opportunity by just playing. Normally that's fine but the dev builds enough grind into this game that even if I do the right thing for an opportunity, I probably have to repeat it several times, or do it on a specific day or whatever before it actually progresses anything. So I can play for 8+ hours and make zero progress on any of the opportunities I'm stuck on without a cheat mod.

For this latest update I completed about half of the opportunities without any trouble and then gave up on the other half and just loaded one of your completed saves so I could see the new content.

Don't get me wrong, I do actually like the game. But I find the opportunity hints to be inadequate for the ones I always get stuck on and I find the grind to be excessive. So I use the cheat mod to reduce the grind and I find that a much more enjoyable experience.
Each of us is different and what I love you can hate. That's why everyone has to decide for themselves whether to play with WT, cheats, mod or without. Personally, it doesn't bother me if I fail. I just try again and again until it works.
The game is meant to simulate life in the broadest sine qua non. Our life consists for the most part of grind. We do the same things every day: work, eat, sleep and so on. That's why it should also be present in the game. Building a real relationship takes a long time in real life and it's good that it doesn't progress so quickly in the game. In my opinion, Aleksey has found the right balance. Too many hints would have made the game less attractive. I am thrilled with the game. I remember the original BB game. I must have played the first 18 days 40 times to find the perfect path. If I love a game, I can play it again and again and have fun.

Reactions: dasteam

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In general - I am enjoying this VN but I see some major holes in it.

Some things that are lacking and seem obvious as adds:

* Why have an exercise statistic from the start of the game - and then give the MC no way to improve?

He is regularly derided by Eric as someone who is out of shape and being told that he will be sent away to a military camp to fix this, but we are given no choice to do anything to improve exercise, not even to buy a couple of 10 pound barbells or an exercise book.

* Why have the MC be smart enough to help Lisa with her homework and still have no way to get his GED (high school equivalent diploma)?

Again - Eric derides him as an underachiever who never graduated high school and then we have no way to improve an education statistic.

The classes on communication, massage, and learning the web book all could count towards improving an education statistic but there is no skill to develop - no way to get his GED or to start taking classes for college credit.

The MC starts out as a Beta but we are not given the tools to turn him into anything but a sneak who cannot defend himself against the criticisms of Eric - our persuasion skill means nothing to the Mom in terms of avoiding forced NTR pathing (Lisa sex-ed with Eric on the war path). The MC - someone with at least some basic tech knowledge, is not even bothering to record the 'private' Eric conversations where Eric threatens him, giving him proof about Eric's intent that the MC can play for Alice, Lisa and perhaps Kira (since Ann would never believe him given Eric's control over her) to try to warn them about Eric and gain allies in the house.

So far - we have a partial blackmail path - but no guarantee that we will be able to stop the NTR before it takes over one or both sisters (the Mom is already under Eric's spell and it seems like he may take Kira as well).

For me, it is wait for 2-3 more updates and see what has changed/improved, then decide if this is a VN I want to not only play but support via Patreon. It was worth a few hours of time to try it out but not more than that for rev 0.6.5. For those of you who feel differently and you really like the state of this VN, please consider supporting the creator via Patreon or his support platform of choice.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes