3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have missed this event:

To activate Cyber bank, you can use console command:
Code:
$ flags.credit = 1
$ mgg.credit.level = 1
Now, you can Open the Laptop > click on Search Bar.
Select Option "Find info about loans" and then Cyber Bank will be available :coffee:

Reactions: .Black Panther.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
.Black Panther. Thank you for the info, however I have tried a few times and I am still not getting that scene. EDIT: It isn't the second option, but instead it is the 1st option and IF you are getting the special scene then and only then will there be a second option after choosing "Towel down Alice" called "What about hugging your little brother?"
View attachment 1210310
I started a new playthrough with version 6 and ran into the same problem - multiple ingame weeks now - Arachnophobia complete, Alice on "Wonderful", "Very close" "5.0", lots of towel rubs but no option for a hug - what other conditions could there be for that scene? besides a possible bug...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
never had this in my game :( this game have that stupid bug if you don`t play in specific order you can`t play half and finish half game ! that is the same shit in FOTM game where players buy red dress and not white and because that they must start from beginning :(
I think if you cheated and have more than enough money this event won't happen.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I started a new playthrough with version 6 and ran into the same problem - multiple ingame weeks now - Arachnophobia complete, Alice on "Wonderful", "Very close" "5.0", lots of towel rubs but no option for a hug - what other conditions could there be for that scene? besides a possible bug...
send a save file before this event happen .

Reactions: sirus.d

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You may also have to complete the "Taking care of your ass" quest to unlock the option for a hug

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
never had this in my game :( this game have that stupid bug if you don`t play in specific order you can`t play half and finish half game ! that is the same shit in FOTM game where players buy red dress and not white and because that they must start from beginning :(
I do not know why you have so many problems in your game. Others have problems in the game, but none is as big as your problems.also the data of your save file you send last time is too messed up. Let check one thing together. Because I think your problems are not related to this version of the game and are related to previous versions. If I remember correctly, you are the same person you forgot in version 5 or 5.5 to start the "blog" opportunity. Well let's start.

First, extract the game to a new folder. Install the latest bug fix on it. (If a version of the game is currently running on your device, close it).
Do not open the newly extracted game.Go to the path below
[win drive]: \ Users \{your user name}\ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy
Find the folder "BB_AS" and rename it to "BB_AS2". Do not close the explorer.
Go to the newly installed game location. And open the game. Click the start button of the new installed game and when the game started ,close the game. Download my save files from the link below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
extract it in the "BB_AS" folder that was rebuilt. Now open the game again.load the saves that where you have had bugs before, Play a bit and see you still have bugs in your game as in the past.

Jan 9, 2020
I do not know why you have so many problems in your game. Others have problems in the game, but none is as big as your problems.also the data of your save file you send last time is too messed up. Let check one thing together. Because I think your problems are not related to this version of the game and are related to previous versions. If I remember correctly, you are the same person you forgot in version 5 or 5.5 to start the "blog" opportunity. Well let's start.

First, extract the game to a new folder. Install the latest bug fix on it. (If a version of the game is currently running on your device, close it).
Do not open the newly extracted game.Go to the path below
[win drive]: \ Users \{your user name}\ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy
Find the folder "BB_AS" and rename it to "BB_AS2". Do not close the explorer.
Go to the newly installed game location. And open the game. Click the start button of the new installed game and when the game started ,close the game. Download my save files from the link below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
extract it in the "BB_AS" folder that was rebuilt. Now open the game again.load the saves that where you have had bugs before, Play a bit and see you still have bugs in your game as in the past.
yes i am that person what miss blog opportunity and delete all saves from my pc download game again and start from beginning :(

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
yes i am that person what miss blog opportunity and delete all saves from my pc download game again and start from beginning :(
I do not know why your games break down like this. I have never seen a save file that is as cluttered as your save file. The game development team now has your save file and is reviewing it.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes