3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
Jan 9, 2020
I do not know why you have so many problems in your game. Others have problems in the game, but none is as big as your problems.also the data of your save file you send last time is too messed up. Let check one thing together. Because I think your problems are not related to this version of the game and are related to previous versions. If I remember correctly, you are the same person you forgot in version 5 or 5.5 to start the "blog" opportunity. Well let's start.

First, extract the game to a new folder. Install the latest bug fix on it. (If a version of the game is currently running on your device, close it).
Do not open the newly extracted game.Go to the path below
[win drive]: \ Users \{your user name}\ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy
Find the folder "BB_AS" and rename it to "BB_AS2". Do not close the explorer.
Go to the newly installed game location. And open the game. Click the start button of the new installed game and when the game started ,close the game. Download my save files from the link below:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5187627
extract it in the "BB_AS" folder that was rebuilt. Now open the game again.load the saves that where you have had bugs before, Play a bit and see you still have bugs in your game as in the past.
now i have 2 BBAS games 1 with your saves don`t know what is what where to start where to continue :( and have my game where i have my saves but when i enter game only save have 1 from start new game where are my saves from folder in game and how to load ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
now i have 2 BBAS games 1 with your saves don`t know what is what where to start where to continue :( and have my game where i have my saves but when i enter game only save have 1 from start new game where are my saves from folder in game and how to load ?
the game that has an empty save folder (or have two files) is newly installed game. And start from this save file of mine on the third page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't open your old game for a while . i don't want the "persistent" file be overwrite.
Delete the "persistent" file in the "BB_AS" folder again. Just open the newly installed game.

Jan 9, 2020
the game that has an empty save folder (or have two files) is newly installed game. And start from this save file of mine on the third page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't open your old game for a while . i don't want the "persistent" file be overwrite.
Delete the "persistent" file in the "BB_AS" folder again. Just open the newly installed game.
with your save now i ha 16/18 opportunities like in my game but in yours now i have blackmailing eric and not finished 3-4 more opportunities and can`t now find taking care of your ass :( don`t know what is worse to continue your save and grind again to 600 days and don`t find that opportunity or continue with my without eric blackmailing :( in both spider task can`t be finished can`t find that 17. opportunity ! dev must fix this bugs ! for me it is ok when i need to find new task to repeat 5-10 days to start that but to repeat 300 days and can`t start it is better to delete game ! i already start from beginning because game bug can`t find blog opportunity :(

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Does that miningame is 9/10 game ? No then don't include it. Minigames are annoying if they suck and they are horrible if they are worthless or done to grind something.
exactly, if i want to play your shitty strip poker game i'll download a shitty strip poker game.
I dont get why the dev is putting so much effort in things that he doesnt master insted of priviledging his biggest strength : his renders

Reactions: Darkaura

sauk

Jul 15, 2019
One question, in this game you can turn the family into porsnstars like other versions made by fans. If this is how it is achieved.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think if you cheated and have more than enough money this event won't happen.
It is possible to get required money without cheating.

Bank is just additional game mechanic introduced to cover failure to balance economy in game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It is possible to get required money without cheating.
Now you got my attention. How is that possible?

If you DO have the money on that day, you will actually get a a message that you shouldn't have as much money at that point.

camecus100

Aug 21, 2020
hi all players i have a question
how do get close to alice on the foot massage at tv with out candy game tell me i can how do you do it

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Now you got my attention. How is that possible?

If you DO have the money on that day, you will actually get a a message that you shouldn't have as much money at that point.
To get money at start of game (should be enough) WITHOUT cheat:
1) ONLY have camera in Lounge. NO OTHER Cameras.
2) Ask for money as often as possible.
3) Set up your site as soon as possible. This means you MUST buy the book and read it FAST.
4) Get site money and buy adds EVERY day (as soon as you wake-up). As you get more money, buy more adds. I tend to stop buying at 4.
5) EVERY time you advance time have Max be in the Lounge. You can do other things, but if you have the option then Max needs to be in the lounge. Yes you can visit other rooms (and the ladies), but there is little to do in first couple weeks so GET TO THE LOUNGE.

This SHOULD give you plenty of money. You will not get to take classes (maybe first of each class). The KEY is to have ONE camera and be in that room as many times that time moves forward as possible. You CAN get enough money, just need to forget expanding cameras until you buy what you need.

Hope this helps.

P. S. My Chocolate Chip Cookie begging :)

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hi !! I have a question for the massage at the pool with Alice I would like to know if we can massage her thighs

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes