3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for answering, I don't know anything about fan art, I don't understand what you mean
In the Characters screen, there is an option to change their clothing.

Based on the time/purpose (Every day wear, Sleep wear..)

Check the screenshots below:
BBAS-USER-1.jpg

BBAS-USER-2.jpg

Reactions: nn2017

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
In the Characters screen, there is an option to change their clothing.

Based on the time/purpose (Every day wear, Sleep wear..)

Check the screenshots below:
View attachment 1215996

View attachment 1215998
Thank you man for answering but I do not understand why they answered me with the fan art, I asked if there is another game with a character similar to the older sister.
I'm also stuck in the game in the blog part, nothing happens and I see that you answered the lines above about entering a code to activate it, forgive my ignorance but I don't know how to enter that code or where to do it .... can you help me?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you man for answering but I do not understand why they answered me with the fan art, I asked if there is another game with a character similar to the older sister.
I'm also stuck in the game in the blog part, nothing happens and I see that you answered the lines above about entering a code to activate it, forgive my ignorance but I don't know how to enter that code or where to do it .... can you help me?
When you say stuck in blog part, is the Blog not started yet? or You are half way in the blog and no progress?

The upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4, will have options to activate or reset certain Opportunities.
(It will take few more days before i release it)

To activate Console:
Before you run the game.exe file.

Download - "unren-dev.rpy" (right click and save as..)

Copy it to [ <Game Folder> \ game ]

File location should look like this --> D:\Big Brother - Another Story\game\unren-dev.rpy

Run the game.exe, Load your Save file or Start a New Game and after all the intro; if the game has.

Press SHIFT key + O (not the number) to open Console view.

Type the desired Cheat code and press ENTER to execute it.
Press ESC key or type "exit" to close console.

Reactions: nn2017

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
How much progress so far with Mom? Can anyone simplify it for me. Sorry I can't find anything about that in last few pages.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
When you say stuck in blog part, is the Blog not started yet? or You are half way in the blog and no progress?

The upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4, will have options to activate or reset certain Opportunities.

To activate Console:

File location should look like this --> D:\Big Brother - Another Story\game\unren-dev.rpy

Run the game.exe, Load your Save file or Start a New Game and after all the intro; if the game has.

Thank you very much for answering, I read something on the internet and then a book, I spoke with the sister about the subject and after that nothing happened

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020

To activate Console:

Do you know, what is the cheat to reduce shyness?

ld98

Jul 15, 2017
How do I get a footjob from Alice? I tried everything but she keeps saying she doesn't want to get her feet dirty. I did the rubbing through the panties and spying on her cam afterwards, and I also tried getting her mood to wonderful, but nothing happens.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Since we are. What is Loseness for?
You have to find other word to describe it. It is not loss or loose. You could also check what's the difference betwen one or two Os in that verb. Loose is direct translation from Russian or other languages that describe that Lisa's trait.

It defines how far Lisa would go with Max in lewd events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elemento

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
No, I mean Shyness.
I'm at the point where Lisa doesn't want to undress in front of Max because she feels shy.
You need to help her during the day. If you help her with dishes, do the hand massage, help her with homework, then she won't be shy when watching the movie.

Reactions: Elemento
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes