3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
I can't seem to have the option for the thighs and also I can't get alice naked in her bed? I'm lost thanks for your help in advance

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Update on the Cheat Mod 1.4: (Coming soon)
(There will be delay of few days; since too many Bug fixes in the Main Game and it is hard to keep updating! :coffee:)
  • "Hints" to start Opportunities that have Not Started yet.
  • In-Progress Opportunity Hints will slowly be updated. (As we already have .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:)
  • "Reset" Opportunities; in-case you have failed it. (For example, "Smoke" opportunity)
  • Characters Screen will be updated to match the new changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
For anyone having problems with Lisa hand massage: I managed to massage her legs 3 times, after that Lisa said she would have liked a hand massage on monday and friday, i tried going into Max/Lisa room at 21 in said day but notning happened, there wasn't any way to start the hand massage, i spent several hours trying everything i could, than i simply reloaded a save just before she suggested me the hand massage, i went in Max/Lisa room at 21 on tuesday (ingage text says monday and friday, in reality it's tuesday and friday) and bam the option was there, there must be a bug, i read there was a bug in the past that prevented the option to show up and that was patched some time ago. I still have that bug.

Another bug i experienced is in the schoolgirl quest, i was following the walktrough, the only way i got Lisa to sleep in her panties and shirt was, making sure she got punished during day 2 and then asked something in return after that, i for the love of everything that's holy couldn't proceed with the ''help her without asking anything in return''

TL TR: reload a save before she asks about hand massage and the option should be there on tuesday and friday (Lisa room at 21)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
ok thank you very much for your help was really easy! thanks again
Unfortunately . "Blog" and "cigarette smoke" opportunities are opportunities that if one misses them, not much can be done. Either have to cheat and manipulate the game code or have to start from the beginning. sorry about that

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To get money at start of game (should be enough) WITHOUT cheat:
1) ONLY have camera in Lounge. NO OTHER Cameras.
2) Ask for money as often as possible.
3) Set up your site as soon as possible. This means you MUST buy the book and read it FAST.
4) Get site money and buy adds EVERY day (as soon as you wake-up). As you get more money, buy more adds. I tend to stop buying at 4.
5) EVERY time you advance time have Max be in the Lounge. You can do other things, but if you have the option then Max needs to be in the lounge. Yes you can visit other rooms (and the ladies), but there is little to do in first couple weeks so GET TO THE LOUNGE.

This SHOULD give you plenty of money. You will not get to take classes (maybe first of each class). The KEY is to have ONE camera and be in that room as many times that time moves forward as possible. You CAN get enough money, just need to forget expanding cameras until you buy what you need.

Hope this helps.

P. S. My Chocolate Chip Cookie begging :)
I got to try that at some point, when I'm really really bored. Thank you.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
the blog opportunity was not unlocked !! how to do ?
If the Blog Opportunity is NOT STARTED

Try this in Console: (one line at a time and press Enter to execute and then type the next)
Code:
poss['blog'].stages[0]=1

poss['blog'].st()
Now, you can check in Opportunity Menu and also Check your Laptop search bar

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes