3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
Hover over the save you want to delete with your mouse and press the delete key on your keyboard.
well its pretty much the same as when i mark them all right klick and delete them xD and its the same result all saves are still there even if the save folder is empty

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
well its pretty much the same as when i mark them all right klick and delete them xD and its the same result all saves are still there even if the save folder is empty
I meant in game :p

Faster way is to go to the following folder: C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\\Roaming\Renpy\BB_AS and delete everything there as well.

Edit: fucked up the path

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how can you get the opportunity to take out a bank loan in the game ? and what happens if it is not paid?

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
i cant find the code to raise money with Caps+o, any help ?

i found the error.... not _ better two __ :)

Last edited:

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Is it just me or was this recent update pretty inconsequential and extremely short considering the development time?
I also think the same. MONTHS of supposed development for almost no new content. And now the dev wants to do a fucking MINIGAME to an already terribly grindy game, instead of focusing on story progression (let's not mention the absolute CLUSTERFUCK that is the opportunity/hints system and trigger conditions)

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
I also think the same. MONTHS of supposed development for almost no new content. And now the dev wants to do a fucking MINIGAME to an already terribly grindy game, instead of focusing on story progression (let's not mention the absolute CLUSTERFUCK that is the opportunity/hints system and trigger conditions)
I don't know jack about 3D art creation, so I can't comment on that. What I can comment on as someone who codes, is that the programming aspect of this update does not justify a 3 month+ development time.

Reactions: moozoo

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion, it was a fantastic update with a few minor bugs. I was able to finish it on the day of the update, so the little bugs were of no great importance. I am really happy that I can support the game. If such updates come every three months, Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him at $30 level. Keep up the good work, it was fantastic Aleksey. The only thing I can't understand is: why do people need cheats or mods in a game like this? It's only fun if you can discover everything on your own. With WT, cheats or mods, the fun factor is reduced by 80%.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
In my opinion, it was a fantastic update with a few minor bugs. I was able to finish it on the day of the update, so the little bugs were of no great importance. I am really happy that I can support the game. If such updates come every three months, Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him at $30 level. Keep up the good work, it was fantastic Aleksey. The only thing I can't understand is: why do people need cheats or mods in a game like this? It's only fun if you can discover everything on your own. With WT, cheats or mods, the fun factor is reduced by 80%.
While I agree with the thought that the update was ok (No Chocolate Chip Cookies so not GREAT), I have to disagree with the no Walk Through thought. There are several points in the game where a guide IS needed. Also I will NOT give up the energy and shower cheats (I don't want to take a nap).

Good update, we NEED Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Ann/Mom NEEDS to find her robe from the start of the game. Oh, not sure if it's a bug or not, but the Kissing practice with Lisa seems to have vanished with the robe Ann/Mom was wearing.

Just a thought.

Reactions: ann87ra

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys, according to the code after the shoulder massage there should be the possibility to massage her tits and then kiss her, but I can't understand what triggers this event. Can you help me?
The hint says that it's possible after the hand massage.
Anyway ... during the previous version in my case it hardly ever happened, now it's almost a regular thing.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
The fact is that such images do not exist in the game. And we have no idea what caused you to crash. There is a chance that this will be found out if you provide your save.
Here is my save Game current 0.06.5.05 Extra version.

Edit:
The game does not crash, there is just no Image.
BB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleksey90

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
While I agree with the thought that the update was ok (No Chocolate Chip Cookies so not GREAT), I have to disagree with the no Walk Through thought. There are several points in the game where a guide IS needed. Also I will NOT give up the energy and shower cheats (I don't want to take a nap).

Good update, we NEED Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Ann/Mom NEEDS to find her robe from the start of the game. Oh, not sure if it's a bug or not, but the Kissing practice with Lisa seems to have vanished with the robe Ann/Mom was wearing.

Just a thought.
wtf is a chocolate chip cookie

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes