3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
ds is a mothriarch of world milker movement, hope lexa90 isn't his follower.
its good that ann from the beginning is woman with normal sexuality nor purithanian bitch as in origilal.

1) wish that there willn't any magic pills, and ass-slap punishment. but may be some fetish (pants, feet) and more teasing will be very good. its more interesting to look at mcs hormones boiling than he fucks every npc in every hole.
2) its absolutely no need to pull the story out the house, you just don’t have enough time, and it isn't open-world epic-game. be realist, don't be stupid and greedy ds.
3) its strongly approved the saving of opportunity to rid off eric. not all of us are cucolds.

1.Remove Eric - we will only buy a washing machine. We need “powder” and a lot of pants, feet.
Let the action revolve - ejaculation while spinning.
2. Bizness MC - laundry. Action 24h / day - the pants come by themselves.
3.Maybe it's better to move the action to a textile store .
4. Harem is a lot of women or are panties enough ?.

PS. I'm not a fetish fan.
Seriously - Present the models are not yet of a character, there is no relationship or action. Everything is indifferent.

Google translation

Last edited:

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
giphy.gif

1.Remove Eric - we will only buy a washing machine. We need “powder” and a lot of pants, feet.
Let the action revolve - ejaculation while spinning.
2. Bizness MC - laundry. Action 24h / day - the pants come by themselves.
3.Maybe it's better to move the action to a textile store .
4. Harem is a lot of women or are panties enough ?.

Seriously - the models are not yet of a character, there is no relationship or action. Everything is indifferent.

Google translation

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
money = xxxx
max_profile.stealth = 100
max_profile.persuade = 100
max_profile.cleanness = 100
max_profile.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

I have not played with the following stats:
characters["lisa"].relmax
characters["lisa"].mood

characters["ann"].relmax
characters["ann"].mood

characters["alice"].relmax
characters["alice"].mood

Mood Chart:
-285 ~ -164
-165 ~ -284
-75 ~ -164
-15 ~ -74
15 ~ -14
75 ~ 15
165 ~ 74
285 ~ 164
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart:
<= -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

some future stats:
max_profile.massage
max_profile.ero_massage
max_profile.training
max_profile.kissing
can you tell me how to put the cheat ?

Jul 20, 2019
can you tell me how to put the cheat ?
Go to this directory: [folder of game]/renpy/common
Now find the .rpy file named 00console.rpy. Open this in notepad or any other text editor.
press ctrl + f, type 'config.console ='.
If you find that config.console = False, delete 'False' and add 'True' so that it says
config.console = True
The capitalization of the True/False is important.

Now, save and close the file. Launch the game, load a save, and press shift + o. This will open a developer console that allows you to track and change variables in the game.

In this console, type 'money = 5000' for example, to change your money to $5000.
To close, press escape.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Go to this directory: [folder of game]/renpy/common
Now find the .rpy file named 00console.rpy. Open this in notepad or any other text editor.
press ctrl + f, type 'config.console ='.
If you find that config.console = False, delete 'False' and add 'True' so that it says
config.console = True
The capitalization of the True/False is important.

Now, save and close the file. Launch the game, load a save, and press shift + o. This will open a developer console that allows you to track and change variables in the game.

In this console, type 'money = 5000' for example, to change your money to $5000.
To close, press escape.
thanks for your help but can u help me and tell me how i can give the gift to them ?

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Noob question: I have bought a romance book and swimsuit. Ho to give them to sister?
Instead of asking 'noob question' you could just read a least several posts above. It was answered dozens of times already.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
very big delay updates for an already existing game in which are making changes...i hope in this game there will be a route for full ntr with eric peeping participating with him to the girls, otherwise in my opinion its just waste of time remaking

• Love
Reactions: greenp and Tirael
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes