3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hello, a question ... how do I select an item? I can't with the mouse and I don't know how to continue
Game is over till next update. (end of the month first of next) You can't give items till then. This is just a start.

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
In the original there was a scene where Erik says to the phone:
I have to get married, and when I take over the house, I will sell it and come to you.
Eryk implemented his plans effectively on one condition - if we do not disturb. Economics and psychology at the lowest level do not interfere with the game. If the player goes straight to the goal and becomes only a voyeur, he licks candy through paper and ends up in the camp.

translate

Reactions: alfeatcat

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Is it my impression or is the game at low resolution because of Ren'py? I mean, in the original game the images were in full HD (1920x1080) and this looks like in HD (1280 x 720).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is it my impression or is the game at low resolution because of Ren'py? I mean, in the original game the images were in full HD (1920x1080) and this looks like in HD (1280 x 720).
For me they are in 1920x1080.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
If I am not mistaken, the original Bigbrother is the one of unity that is abandoned by Darksilver, seeing that the description of the game is the same and the images are not similar, they are the same characters, I suppose you have asked permission of the original BB .
Even so, seeing that it is in the 0.0.2 version, it is better to wait until it is as advanced as the BB where there was enough material instead of waiting for updates where it might end in the same way. Hopefully in the version of Glamor is not abandoned and can be finished.

balara

May 12, 2017
aleksey is making a complete new story like with eric..or how to kick eric ..but overall he is writing story which Dark never started or planned..the only thing i see same is name and background of Characters..though Dark already abandoned it ...also aleksey is using complete new idea ...i dont see any reason why anyone will object on this game...when the developer is not copying and game resources of BB

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
aleksey is making a complete new story like with eric..or how to kick eric ..but overall he is writing story which Dark never started or planned..the only thing i see same is name and background of Characters..though Dark already abandoned it ...also aleksey is using complete new idea ...i dont see any reason why anyone will object on this game...when the developer is not copying and game resources of BB
Thank you for this. As a patron of this game I feel the same way about it. Dark abandoned this and many have tried to revive it.
But I think Aleksey will do a good job of making his on version of the game.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I hope he gets what dark could not, because the design of the "Big Brother" is what has made me a fan of this genre, and I see few like this, where I found the ways of life where his mother and older sister, but As it does not have a translation into Spanish, I cannot enjoy it as in BB, and if this new one brings us a new story (BB2 or BB3) then for my perfect one, if you use the same mechanics.
About friend Eric, I hate those kind of characters, but if he appears with the possibility of being able to throw him out before he does any harm to the family, then I like it, because in BB because of him he ends up in the military camp >_<, and in the images of the game it was seen that he was fucking the little sister and that he does not like, instead in another game called School, Love and Friends appears the daughter's friend, but we can dispatch it quickly without bothering us too much.

so it’s time to wait for the new updates.

Reactions: balara
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes