3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
A bit similar. Overall it has the base of having a stat that follows the progress towards those NTR scenes, but I would like something more on the competitive aspect and less dark, basically being able to stop rivals advances, effects for having a bad relationship with rivals, ways to finally win against them...

For me the tyrant is really light on that aspect, it just does it's job, I would like a lot of development there and feel the challenge.

Going back to big brother... Max is a piece of shit, we all know it, however he is the MC and the game made Eric into an even bigger piece of shit. It's creepy as fuck to earn money with hidden cameras and showing your family to the internet world.

Overall it would have been interesting to get Eric as the MC and having to deal with the freaking and creepy Max.
I'd agree on making Eric the MC to deliver the girls from piece of shit Max except to remove the part that Eric wants to steal everything they got then abandon them(or sell/give them to others). Playing the beta male MC sucks. With how the original BB was made, I'd say I'd rather hate DS for making it that way. He's the ultimate cuck.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Play Dirty Pool-the only game I can think we have something simular to what you ask.Although you play the uncle.
Yeah it seems to be the most similar thing, overall for me it would be optimal with less storyline and more interaction, for me a game would be perfect if I can cuck others or be cucked, if I can dom or be a sub... but rather than based on choices, having to win to be the one that cucks or is the dom, because other characters would try to push you towards being cucked or submissive.

Personally I find that really nice and it makes it meaningful to get a harem in that way.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think he will work more on the enemy route than friendship route.
Also in BB we need to get rid of Eric in order to start the real sexual content in the game for Max.
How he will menage to implement Max's part of the game-the sex lessons for Lisa,the cam show for Alice,the "photos" with Kira etc if Eric is still in the game?
Did he change the motives behind Eric's actions?Is he again plotting to get the house and kick the family?
Would be quite interesting. Keeping Eric at bay while moving forward with ladies. There's a part in the original BB where Max makes Eric his slave. Maybe Alexey would expand that or do better.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
In the original story we see that Ann falls in love with Eric at work and soon after they have a relationship that Ann tells Max, Lisa and Alice and then introduces Eric to them. I just think it was kind of dirty in the story Eric to be very direct to Max in saying that he is going to fuck his sisters at the house. I think Eric should do everything discreetly and Max create a paranoia and start watching Eric. In the original story we see Eric seducing Alice by giving gifts, massaging and masturbating while watching her sleep. And Max tries to do everything to tell Ann what Eric is doing. But the question is, what will happen if Eric leaves the house? Would Max have another difficulty? It would be nice if there was a character like Eric but a female character model that tries to get Alice and Lisa out of Max. Anyway, I know that many like the character Eric, I sincerely prefer to take it out as soon as possible in the game, unless it has interesting content, but in the original game it was bad because as the game had a lot of grind it ends up wasting time.Eric as a pet is not worth it, he will still continue to fuck Ann.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
As I remember the original BB and it's (many) issues there are a few things that stuck out. The BIGGEST issue was how it seemed DS didn't understand and the incest/relationship portion of the game. This is part of the reason I think that Max ended up being so scummy. At the start he was smart and at least a little capable, but as progress was made he became an idiot that was being led by others to get his scummy way. My hope is that THIS game will not follow that path, but we will see a MC that grows and can think. Heck if we're lucky Max will be able to figure out that a LADDER will let him look in a high window. :) :eek:

The EVIL Eric was, in my view, an attempt to shift away from the genre that DS wasn't comfortable with, or able to understand/figure out. I'm not positive, but DS was probably trying to change so EVIL SCUM Eric would take over as MC eventually, but did it poorly. I hated the Eric character, but at LEAST a part of that was the combination of him being far to powerful and how jarring some of his scenes were. The power difference, apparent shift in game focus, and lack of understanding ended up making BOTH Max and Eric more SCUMMY than was needed I think.

I hope that this game will give us a better Max MC. I know from earlier posts that Aleksey90 has indicated we will have CHOICE when it comes to how things with FOUL EVIL MONSTROUS SCUMMY Eric will progress, and I both appreciate and approve of that. (y) I don't want to see certain things, but I wont try to take away what others want either.

Having said all of that I DEMAND Chocolate Chip Cookies when helping Lisa do Homework. :) Ok, will end here and pariently Pace while waiting with calmly panicked anticipation for the next update. :) So far I am happy with what is being created so will say GREAT JOB Dev. :love:

Just some thoughts.

P.S. Hopefully, we will see a bit better relationship growth in this version, like hugs and kisses. That is just my hopes, and will be interested to see what we are given. I don't like to make demands (except when it comes to WONDERFUL YUMMY AWESOME Chocolate Chip Cookies :devilish:).

Reactions: caloway

elink

Nov 2, 2017
From his site:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.03 Release date:
End of February - Beginning of March

Tripod

May 17, 2017
The quality of the graphics is good. Comes very close to the original Big Brother. I'll be there as soon as Aunt Kira shows up ... :love:

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
can you actually get wallpaper from the individual characters somewhere ... but especially from ann and kira?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

This will be a fairly large update to the game. It will show the consequences of your failed peeping - punishment. So same girls can, too, fall under punishment.
The original events with Lisa's lessons, Alice's arachnophobia and her cigarettes will be reworked (in some moments more, in some less).
There will also be several new events.
You will be able to peek from the ladder in the morning.
The delivery of items and clothing will be improved (acquaintance with new characters, with whom there will be many events in the future).
Finally, you can give your characters gifts.
Several animations will be added.
To finish all of the above, I need time and I think two weeks should be enough. Therefore, the approximate release date of v0.03 is March 10.
So far, we haven't been able to work on the interaction with Eric, so this will be given attention in v0.04, as well as the arrival of aunt Kira.
Aleksey90 on patron.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Guess we'll only have lisa as miss of the month every month like the OG game.
march 10th seems a LITTLE bit overdue to me. But I guess that's what happens at early stages

MegaV

May 30, 2017
In the original story we see that Ann falls in love with Eric at work and soon after they have a relationship that Ann tells Max, Lisa and Alice and then introduces Eric to them. I just think it was kind of dirty in the story Eric to be very direct to Max in saying that he is going to fuck his sisters at the house. I think Eric should do everything discreetly and Max create a paranoia and start watching Eric. In the original story we see Eric seducing Alice by giving gifts, massaging and masturbating while watching her sleep. And Max tries to do everything to tell Ann what Eric is doing. But the question is, what will happen if Eric leaves the house? Would Max have another difficulty? It would be nice if there was a character like Eric but a female character model that tries to get Alice and Lisa out of Max. Anyway, I know that many like the character Eric, I sincerely prefer to take it out as soon as possible in the game, unless it has interesting content, but in the original game it was bad because as the game had a lot of grind it ends up wasting time.Eric as a pet is not worth it, he will still continue to fuck Ann.
Yes..... This post exactly how it is written above, I even suggested this to DS back in the day that this was a better way of doing the story, you've nailed this spot on mate

Reactions: Tirael and Krugger

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Hopefully this time the developer uses Eric to his full evil potential and makes him a real big threat to Max.. Eric's character should be fleshed out and even stretched out..
even worse? if in BB it was the worst, when I played it he accused me of robbing him and I could not do anything regardless of having evidence and end of the game, and in the images it is seen that he fucks or rapes the little sister, as I did not get to that part I don't know why it happened.

Jul 20, 2019
even worse? if in BB it was the worst, when I played it he accused me of robbing him and I could not do anything regardless of having evidence and end of the game, and in the images it is seen that he fucks or rapes the little sister, as I did not get to that part I don't know why it happened.
there are no images of him fucking lisa, im pretty sure. not made by Dark Silver, that is.

Reactions: compusavvy

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The farthest, I think, Eric can go with Lisa are BJ lessons because that was the farthest Ann allowed the sex ed lessons with Max and Lisa to learn.

For Alice though, when Eric's influence to her is high enough, he does fuck her in closed doors even though Alice denied it later because of this part of the script "eric.fuck.alisa". There was also a scene that Alice left her room wearing a great shame in her face after Eric was done with her.

Reactions: compusavvy

nim

May 6, 2017
A
The farthest, I think, Eric can go with Lisa are BJ lessons because that was the farthest Ann allowed the sex ed lessons with Max and Lisa to learn.

For Alice though, when Eric's influence to her is high enough, he does fuck her in closed doors even though Alice denied it later because of this part of the script "eric.fuck.alisa". There was also a scene that Alice left her room wearing a great shame in her face after Eric was done with her.
All that was in the original BB. Nothing is certain in this new version. I'm hoping that Eric can be a mentor to Max for a while, and perhaps persuade Ann to give Max some sex lessons.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes