3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
there are no images of him fucking lisa, im pretty sure. not made by Dark Silver, that is.
Go, I downloaded the game again because I had doubts, in addition to the package of images because I think there were different, and this time I did not find them, I remember that Erick was sitting on her bed, and smooth riding while crying, what not I know if max was inside the room or was spying outside.
It seems strange to me that I can't find him now, if I saw him easily in his day and that's why he kept me from being eric at home, now it's as if everything about lisa had disappeared, and about alice there are only massages without clothes and 2 images where enters the room and then leaves ashamed, but without seeing anything. I will look to see if it was from an earlier version because I think the first time I played it, I downloaded it from another page.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, in the original version Ann tells Max, Lisa and Alice that the punishments will be more severe and that Eric would participate.
But we don't see Lisa, because she doesn't have that script or scene. As for Alice, she enters the room and takes some spankings from Eric. That's what I think, because Max tells Alice that she doesn't have to do this and she says it's okay. When Max confronts Eric asking about his sisters, Eric says that he never touched Alice and that she was making a fool of him. Alice was always taking money from Eric and Eric was always buying new clothes. Of course, the only thing Eric did was massage. But we don't know if it went beyond massage, maybe Eric was fucking Alice or getting a BJ.
As for Lisa about her learning, I don't think she was doing BJ in Ann's room with her and Eric. I think she was just seeing Ann and Eric dating (kissing), as there are no more scenes or scripts that talk more about the subject.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I have finally found the happy image, I really don't know why it appeared to me the first time, now after reviewing all versions of chance I have seen a post about fanart of the older brother and the image is from there. Apparently when I downloaded the game they would be mixed with these images. and of course seeing this as I did not like eric. Because incest I can take it if the game is worth it, but I don't like forced sex.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/08/23526_Eric_and_Lisa_Night_Visit.jpg
So knowing that in theory as much as Eric wants, the most he receives are massages without the top of Alice and Alice nothing. So I do not know what is the "relationship" that with the cheat put them at 2 as in love and nothing happened, just as the influence increased but that sent me to the camp.
Well, at least you can get him out of the house before it happens. and I'm glad this doesn't appear this way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A

All that was in the original BB. Nothing is certain in this new version. I'm hoping that Eric can be a mentor to Max for a while, and perhaps persuade Ann to give Max some sex lessons.
He will need to change completely the motivation behind Eric's action.There will be realy stupid to believe and even help a person that intent to get your house and kick out the whole family.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I have finally found the happy image, I really don't know why it appeared to me the first time, now after reviewing all versions of chance I have seen a post about fanart of the older brother and the image is from there. Apparently when I downloaded the game they would be mixed with these images. and of course seeing this as I did not like eric. Because incest I can take it if the game is worth it, but I don't like forced sex.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/08/23526_Eric_and_Lisa_Night_Visit.jpg
So knowing that in theory as much as Eric wants, the most he receives are massages without the top of Alice and Alice nothing. So I do not know what is the "relationship" that with the cheat put them at 2 as in love and nothing happened, just as the influence increased but that sent me to the camp.
Well, at least you can get him out of the house before it happens. and I'm glad this doesn't appear this way.
Just a few tips to greatly reduce your frustration about Eric in the original BB:
1. Do not proceed with Alice's blog opportunity so he'll never visit her room hence zero influence.
2. Do not proceed with Lisa's sex ed until you get the compromising photo of Eric jerking off outside Alice's room. That way you can get Lisa back after he takes over the sex ed lessons. Another zero influence.
3. Enjoy after midnight BJs from Kira but NEVER let the pool HJs happen so Eric will never fuck her. Another zero influence.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Sadly it's not my piece of art. My actual machine won't survive rendering. The credits go to John The Boogeyman Wick who I still thank for making it.
Still I will vote to make Eric & Max have a strong standoff in which neither of them gives an inch to the other.. Max may show Eric that he is his friend & Eric does the same for Max's friendship but in their heads they both try to outdo each other at every step in the story..

I would like to see this time around a fleshed out story where both of them try to manipulate the family in a cold war type scenario not an all out war kind of thing.. This would be awesome to see

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Not at all. Tyrant has a not so good storyline with sub par characters. Also Tyrants story is quite unreal but this game was great at one time and has the potential to be great again.
What they're proposing was like a Tyrant style gameplay (No NTR, Avoidable NTR, Hard NTR). Story had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Ntwaidumella

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
What they're proposing was like a Tyrant style gameplay (No NTR, Avoidable NTR, Hard NTR). Story had nothing to do with it.
That's a given don't you think. There is NTR tag in the description. I was just saying that comparing BB to Tyrant is not fair. It's like saying all NTR games are the same.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
If Eric is wanting the house then for sure he won't stay for the whole game.
In war route you definitely will won't to kick him out.
On friend route he sooner or later will kick MC out leading to game over.
The only sane way to keep Eric in the game for long haul is to let Max have some kind of influence on the family as the only son. Don't make Eric super evil just make him lustful with no heavy influence on the sisters atleast.

Make Alice & Lisa lean on Max as he has been helpful to both girls always. Make him lovable and not a douch. This way eric will not become all powerful and a healthy competition can be held between both men for the women of the house.

As for the Adult movies, Kira can convince Max & Alice to join her as they both need money. Lisa can also join them later in the movies. This aspect of the game can be kept a secret from Ann & Eric which will create a sense of mystery & tension in the game which is good too.

Where there's will, there's a way. just saying that there is no shortage of ideas if you really want to do something.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Still I will vote to make Eric & Max have a strong standoff in which neither of them gives an inch to the other.. Max may show Eric that he is his friend & Eric does the same for Max's friendship but in their heads they both try to outdo each other at every step in the story..

I would like to see this time around a fleshed out story where both of them try to manipulate the family in a cold war type scenario not an all out war kind of thing.. This would be awesome to see
Ha ha Eric's giving up more than a inch to Max as is.( I'd say about 8 inches )

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
SO boys its in this version something new that worthy to start the game right now or better to wait till next update??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
SO boys its in this version something new that worthy to start the game right now or better to wait till next update??
Wait for next version.It will be out in 10 days.
BTW I saw you too are a fan of Alice.We have some previews with her for 0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah wait 0.3 should be out on or around 3/10/20 you can't do much yet but next update looks very promising.
I plan to start new game then.(I think most probably will)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes