3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I know that, but I'll see how the 0.3 version is progressing if it's really worth following. In case it is not worth it I will wait until the end of the year. To tell you the truth, I didn't get too excited about version 0.1 and 0.2

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Don't expect too much from 0.3.We are still at the beginning of the game.And Kira won't come before 0.4.From my experience we probably have to wait for 0.6 or 0.7 in order to make a real review.Even better-wait for 0.10.
Yeah I think 0.3 is the start of the game. Well get a idea of the game mechanics and routine. I support Aleksey on Patreon
and I think he is going to make a good game of this. I agree with you it will be hard to tell until 0.7-0.10. I don't expect much
from this update but I am looking forward to it. I hope we can all enjoy a ending to this game at some point.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Yeah I think 0.3 is the start of the game. Well get a idea of the game mechanics and routine. I support Aleksey on Patreon
and I think he is going to make a good game of this. I agree with you it will be hard to tell until 0.7-0.10. I don't expect much
from this update but I am looking forward to it. I hope we can all enjoy a ending to this game at some point.
i would say more like 0.04-5

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
3 days before the update :
- curious to see if the dev will respect his deadline, knowing that he's been pretty silent for a while now.
- curious to see how much content will fit
- curious to see if he'll manage to release 0.04 early to compensate for this little delay
- curious to see if there will be actual progress in this one knowing that's mostly mechanics that have to be added

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
3 days before the update :
- curious to see if the dev will respect his deadline, knowing that he's been pretty silent for a while now.
- curious to see how much content will fit
- curious to see if he'll manage to release 0.04 early to compensate for this little delay
- curious to see if there will be actual progress in this one knowing that's mostly mechanics that have to be added
Well I would not expect much in the next update. He has said no Kira and no progress with Eric in 0.03. However first animations will start in this update.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just remembered that Max never kissed his mom and his sister Alice in the original... what's up with that? Maybe that can be added here?

I'm also curious what kind of character Max will be set in this game. I hope his character will be greatly improved here. He was downright trash in the original.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just remembered that Max never kissed his mom and his sister Alice in the original... what's up with that? Maybe that can be added here?

I'm also curious what kind of character Max will be set in this game. I hope his character will be greatly improved here. He was downright trash in the original.
There was a great deal of debate about the original game discussing the lack of kissing and other issues. I think it was that DS did NOT like the incest part of the game, and only added it to get support. There were MULTIPLE times that people discussed the problems (and suggesting helpful additions) but DS never really listened, or added simple 'Family' aspects to the original.

For this game, I am hopeful that there will be additions like hugs and kisses. Little additions such as these could help improve the 'FEELING' of closeness. Yes, Aleksey90 will probably need to make the game 'Clean' for Patreon so the base game would need an 'EVIL' patch to 'Restore' Incest, but I am VERY hopeful. :)

Looking forward to the next update, and hope that the game play basics will be finished by the .04 or .05 builds. Yes I want content, but the sooner that the basics are all in place the sooner that we get SEXY fun content consistently. :)

Just a thought

P.S. I'm still hopeful that we will get snacks like Chocolate Chip Cookies when helping with homework, or drinks (lemonade?) when relaxing by the pool. Hmm, might even get a scene for baking the cookies that could get progressively sexier. :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
There was a great deal of debate about the original game discussing the lack of kissing and other issues. I think it was that DS did NOT like the incest part of the game, and only added it to get support. There were MULTIPLE times that people discussed the problems (and suggesting helpful additions) but DS never really listened, or added simple 'Family' aspects to the original.

For this game, I am hopeful that there will be additions like hugs and kisses. Little additions such as these could help improve the 'FEELING' of closeness. Yes, Aleksey90 will probably need to make the game 'Clean' for Patreon so the base game would need an 'EVIL' patch to 'Restore' Incest, but I am VERY hopeful. :)

Looking forward to the next update, and hope that the game play basics will be finished by the .04 or .05 builds. Yes I want content, but the sooner that the basics are all in place the sooner that we get SEXY fun content consistently. :)

Just a thought

P.S. I'm still hopeful that we will get snacks like Chocolate Chip Cookies when helping with homework, or drinks (lemonade?) when relaxing by the pool. Hmm, might even get a scene for baking the cookies that could get progressively sexier. :)
He doesn't like the incest part but makes an incest themed game... nuts. He should have just made a different title, made Eric the protagonist, make the game in Eric's perspective, kick Max out to the military camp, don't marry the mother, and have his way with all the ladies. No incest there and he'd still have lots of patrons. BB was popular due to the quality renders at the time, not its story, so an incest themed game was not necessary if the renders were that good.

I do hope this game will provide/improve the things that were lacking in the original.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
He doesn't like the incest part but makes an incest themed game... nuts. He should have just made a different title, made Eric the protagonist, make the game in Eric's perspective, kick Max out to the military camp, don't marry the mother, and have his way with all the ladies. No incest there and he'd still have lots of patrons. BB was popular due to the quality renders at the time, not its story, so an incest themed game was not necessary if the renders were that good.

I do hope this game will provide/improve the things that were lacking in the original.

Max should put Eric in a woodchipper placing the output with wood chips in a flower garden. Once a day Max can give Ann a flower from the garden, when Ann thanks Max he will reply don't thank me thank Eric.(Note Max will need to grow a pair first)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Well I would not expect much in the next update. He has said no Kira and no progress with Eric in 0.03. However first animations will start in this update.
I really don't get why he's so eager to shove animations in this. There is plenty of work already and I relly don't think the game needs it. Plus animations always tend to be too long, too slow, shitty angle, unrealistic or whatnot.
But hey, it's his game...

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I really don't get why he's so eager to shove animations in this. There is plenty of work already and I relly don't think the game needs it. Plus animations always tend to be too long, too slow, shitty angle, unrealistic or whatnot.
But hey, it's his game...
Probably for the same reason why people prefer watching movies rather than individual pictures.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

I think it should and it will,
in the OG, Lisa was his GF, so kissing was there (i think ?)
For ann it was a matter of time and abandoning the game, and for alice the relationship status never really involved any romantic thing between them.

It was all about relationship status i guess

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes