3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I completely agree. Dumbest thing ever, streaming to a site that's blocked, so you can't see what you're streaming. Or perhaps it was to emphasize the stupidity of Max. "Gee, I wonder what she's doing behind that closed door. If only there was a way to find out." "Well, you could use that camera you planted in her room to check on her." "Wait, that works?"

But the NTR thing wasn't really meant as NTR. DS really believed that incest was just an interest in your siblings and mother and their sexlife, instead of engaging in actual intercourse. Which is why he was so surprised people hated Eric, since he thought that was what people wanted to see.

Speaking of Eric (I know I'll get hate for this), but I hope he'll be implemented better. In the original game, it's too easy to tune him out and make him a non-factor (also, the irrational hatred for Eric right from the very start? Dude, Max, you're really crap at meeting new people, aren't you? "You just want to bang my mom, don't you?" "Well, I -AM- in a relationship with her, so yeah..."). The way I see it, there's three paths you could take with Eric: one is a full on war, where Eric is a constant threat and you're forced to compete for the girls (opening an NTR path where Eric can take all three girls for himself), one of subterfuge where you sway the girls without Eric noticing and end up cucking him, or where you side with Eric and help him win over the girls, so you can doubleteam them (which was hinted in the original but never happened).
Why we need cameras,when we can freely check what is happening.The house have huge windows and you can see everything.
Of course DS don't think about that.Just like the stream we can't watch.
The third way don't happen because it will be so stupid to help the guy who is working to take your house and kick you all out.

Reactions: maxbishup

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
I completely agree. Dumbest thing ever, streaming to a site that's blocked, so you can't see what you're streaming. Or perhaps it was to emphasize the stupidity of Max. "Gee, I wonder what she's doing behind that closed door. If only there was a way to find out." "Well, you could use that camera you planted in her room to check on her." "Wait, that works?"

But the NTR thing wasn't really meant as NTR. DS really believed that incest was just an interest in your siblings and mother and their sexlife, instead of engaging in actual intercourse. Which is why he was so surprised people hated Eric, since he thought that was what people wanted to see.

Speaking of Eric (I know I'll get hate for this), but I hope he'll be implemented better. In the original game, it's too easy to tune him out and make him a non-factor (also, the irrational hatred for Eric right from the very start? Dude, Max, you're really crap at meeting new people, aren't you? "You just want to bang my mom, don't you?" "Well, I -AM- in a relationship with her, so yeah..."). The way I see it, there's three paths you could take with Eric: one is a full on war, where Eric is a constant threat and you're forced to compete for the girls (opening an NTR path where Eric can take all three girls for himself), one of subterfuge where you sway the girls without Eric noticing and end up cucking him, or where you side with Eric and help him win over the girls, so you can doubleteam them (which was hinted in the original but never happened).
I completely agree with you on all your points there. In fact I had earlier even posted many of the same points but not with so much detail in them. Very well put.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The third way don't happen because it will be so stupid to help the guy who is working to take your house and kick you all out.
I think that the reveal that he was planning to kick everyone out wasn't originally planned (like I said before, DS thought incest was just spying on your siblings having sex). It was added later to give a reason to kick Eric out instead. I really hope that particular plotpoint won't make it in the remake. Also, how would that even work? You can't just "steal" a house like that, and why would you even give up a house where four willing women live, just for the house?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I think that the reveal that he was planning to kick everyone out wasn't originally planned (like I said before, DS thought incest was just spying on your siblings having sex). It was added later to give a reason to kick Eric out instead. I really hope that particular plotpoint won't make it in the remake. Also, how would that even work? You can't just "steal" a house like that, and why would you even give up a house where four willing women live, just for the house?
Yeah so far looks like Eric's story is going to be a lot like original BB, but I'm all for a different plot with Eric.(In original Eric had a wife are girlfriend somewhere)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Actually he don't understand incest.That is the reason why he don't like it.Of course he will include incest in his games.This is what brings most money.Even harem is not that popular.

It's his words,not mine.
Ok I herd the same thing before, but I understand why some are confused about this. (Opening screen for BB) "THE INCEST STORY OF YOUR LIFE" Kind of funny from someone that did not understand incest.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, that title screen is from when he still understood incest. Incest was just spying on your siblings and parents having sex. But people asked when there would be something more than just spying, and that's when he realised his definition of incest was wrong. And he doesn't understand how somebody could be attracted to someone from his own family. So yeah... not the first time someone uses a word they don't understand.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Oh, that title screen is from when he still understood incest. Incest was just spying on your siblings and parents having sex. But people asked when there would be something more than just spying, and that's when he realised his definition of incest was wrong. And he doesn't understand how somebody could be attracted to someone from his own family. So yeah... not the first time someone uses a word they don't understand.
There are no reasons for enjoying spying if a member of your family doesn't attract you. Or max was attracted by eric?)))

• Angry
Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I know, he really didn't know the meaning of the word I was just pointing out the irony. You would think that he could have looked it up in a dictionary or googled it before making that title screen. I mean really a incest game by someone that didn't know the meaning of it!! Personally incest is not my thing (I like the spanking parts) but I have a understanding of the word.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I know, he really didn't know the meaning of the word I was just pointing out the irony. You would think that he could have looked it up in a dictionary or googled it before making that title screen. I mean really a incest game by someone that didn't know the meaning of it!! Personally incest is not my thing (I like the spanking parts) but I have a understanding of the word.
IMO he was being pretentiously stupid.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can someone give guide how to get rid of erik that sucker face ??
I can make impotent with cheat but cant get rid off it :cautious:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone give guide how to get rid of erik that sucker face ??
I can make impotent with cheat but cant get rid off it :cautious:
You can't get rid of him yet. Game is just getting started. There will be more than one way to go about it in future updates. Game tag says NTR so I assume we will have some in game. I think once you do get rid of Eric that will be it for NTR(This is not certain) but nothing more with Eric in next update.(On the 13th)

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes