3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's just a thought: So Max is adopted in this version of BB. What if it turns out that Eric is his real father.
Not really what I would like, but what do you think, good are bad?

Reactions: compusavvy

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It's just a thought: So Max is adopted in this version of BB. What if it turns out that Eric is his real father.
Not really what I would like, but what do you think, good are bad?
my opinion: whatever the plot, there can only be my (MC) dick enjoying all the women. eliminating/cucking the competition is fine.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Kira is way better mentor than Eric.
However we may feel about Eric, I think most of us would agree that Max needs to be a lot more mature in this version of BB. In original it was so hard to play as such an immature MC. Max wanted to be treated as an adult, but it was easy to see why he was not.

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
Eric needs to become Max's mentor, to help Max get Anne and the girls. Sharing is caring.
What?! Eric will be Max's mentor?! Are you sure you're not kidding?! I can't imagine how a villain like Eric could instruct Max how to get the love of a woman in his family?!

I prefer to imagine Eric using his wisdom to capture the love of the women in his family, and even using his wisdom to induce Max to do a lot of stupid things. Let the women in his family regard Max as an immature little boy, and women will always choose mature and reliable men instead of a naive little boy.

But I don't like dark endings. I hope Eric will take care of the women, not abandon them after he has achieved his goal.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
What?! Eric will be Max's mentor?!
I hope Eric will take care of the women, not abandon them after he has achieved his goal.
"Needs to be" does not mean "will be". My hopes (which certainly won't happen) are NTR, cucking and co-op. But anyway.

Like I said before, the whole "secretly screw them over" plot from the first BB was put in as an extra motivation to get rid of Eric. It was not part of the original concept, so I really hope it's not part of his story line this time. Again, it doesn't make sense since it doesn't work that way. But yes, I do agree that Max is the posterboy of the pubescent boy, stomping is feet while shouting "I AM an adult".

guimoyingji

Dec 3, 2019
"Needs to be" does not mean "will be". My hopes (which certainly won't happen) are NTR, cucking and co-op. But anyway.

Like I said before, the whole "secretly screw them over" plot from the first BB was put in as an extra motivation to get rid of Eric. It was not part of the original concept, so I really hope it's not part of his story line this time. Again, it doesn't make sense since it doesn't work that way. But yes, I do agree that Max is the posterboy of the pubescent boy, stomping is feet while shouting "I AM an adult".
Well, I don't have a lot of ideas, just because in the last BB, Max's story has been very rich, so this time I want to see how Eric will evil capture all women's love.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes