3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
1583670922876.png

Max thinking: I would like to nibble on that. Alice thinking: I wish that boy would grow a set.

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I really don't get why he's so eager to shove animations in this. There is plenty of work already and I relly don't think the game needs it. Plus animations always tend to be too long, too slow, shitty angle, unrealistic or whatnot.
But hey, it's his game...
I know animations in renpy seem a bit forced and unrealistic most of the time. But give Aleksey a chance to show what he can do first.

If you like playing this game please consider donating on Patreon. Thank you

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't really believe that DS doesn't like incest in their games. An example of this is in Glamour, he could make the game without incest content that would be fine. Therefore, I don't think DS hated his incest content on Big Brother. He must have abandoned this game for other reasons.

I really don't get why he's so eager to shove animations in this. There is plenty of work already and I relly don't think the game needs it. Plus animations always tend to be too long, too slow, shitty angle, unrealistic or whatnot.
But hey, it's his game...
It doesn't make much difference to me to have animations, I prefer a game with well-crafted scenes than poorly made animations. But people tend to charge for animations and they think it bad when a game doesn't have it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't really believe that DS doesn't like incest in their games. An example of this is in Glamour, he could make the game without incest content that would be fine. Therefore, I don't think DS hated his incest content on Big Brother. He must have abandoned this game for other reasons.

It doesn't make much difference to me to have animations, I prefer a game with well-crafted scenes than poorly made animations. But people tend to charge for animations and they think it bad when a game doesn't have it.
Actually he don't understand incest.That is the reason why he don't like it.Of course he will include incest in his games.This is what brings most money.Even harem is not that popular.
whaat? What do you mean he doesn't understand incest? now I got confused. It creates a story where a young boy moves into a new home, he is a totally innocent boy, and sees that his sisters are "attractive" and his mother with a beautiful and hot body. And then in the course of the story he starts to have a perverse mind, then he starts to be manipulative, then he starts to be domineering, and inside the story comes a boyfriend from Ann, who tells him that he is going to fuck his sisters and the MC starts to devise a plan to get Eric out of his life, and then he starts to have more desire for the sisters and Ann.
It seems like a funny thing to say that DS doesn't like or understand incest, because he created the story very well :ROFLMAO:
It's his words,not mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Actually he don't understand incest.That is the reason why he don't like it.Of course he will include incest in his games.This is what brings most money.Even harem is not that popular.
whaat? What do you mean he doesn't understand incest? now I got confused. It creates a story where a young boy moves into a new home, he is a totally innocent boy, and sees that his sisters are "attractive" and his mother with a beautiful and hot body. And then in the course of the story he starts to have a perverse mind, then he starts to be manipulative, then he starts to be domineering, and inside the story comes a boyfriend from Ann, who tells him that he is going to fuck his sisters and the MC starts to devise a plan to get Eric out of his life, and then he starts to have more desire for the sisters and Ann.
It seems like a funny thing to say that DS doesn't like or understand incest, because he created the story very well :ROFLMAO:

rivebinho

Feb 20, 2019
Everytime I see v 0.0.x my brain just freeze. Man, its a likeamod, you could at least make a big/advanced version to release.
We already wait a lot for this whole game. You could make better than the others devs. Please!

*sorry my bad english, I don't know how/want to use google translate, I keep trying it (wrong) for myself

• Haha

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Everytime I see v 0.0.x my brain just freeze. Man, its a likeamod, you could at least make a big/advanced version to release.
We already wait a lot for this whole game. You could make better than the others devs. Please!

*sorry my bad english, I don't know how/want to use google translate, I keep trying it (wrong) for myself
I am not shore I understand what you are saying.(no offence) This game is just getting started it takes time to make a good game. Aleksey is working hard to give us a update but don't expect to much to soon. If you are referring to the original BB that game is abandoned and was by Dark Silver.

Help keep this game going if you like it, consider donating on PATREON.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017

Don't look for version number to give you amount of content, it is just a number. Better indication of content is download file size in MB. Even that is not a sure thing since some use compression, others not...
I only use version number for indication that there was an update, nothing more.

If you like the game try it and decide for yourself, deciding stuff on version number is not the best idea.

As far as BB:AS I believe author gives plenty of content for version update, much more than many others.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
I just remembered that Max never kissed his mom and his sister Alice in the original... what's up with that? Maybe that can be added here?

I'm also curious what kind of character Max will be set in this game. I hope his character will be greatly improved here. He was downright trash in the original.
I agree max's character definitely needs improvement if this game hopes to come out of the Original's shadow & also so that there is some realism in the relationships with his sisters he has to become genuinely likeable.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
PM from Aleksey

Thank you very much. Time is really very short, and work with the game is a huge pile. Now, for example, there was a delay in the release of v0.03 simply because there was not enough time to finalize the texts for the game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just a random question about this game. Does anyone know if there will be a way to make money WITHOUT setting up the spy cameras?? I was never a fan of that part of the original. I might have felt a LITTLE better if we could monitor them, but was not happy broadcasting what they saw. Personally, I would LOVE to have the option to sell the camera we find (maybe get GOOD GUY POINTS for doing so), and using that money as a base to continue earning. I don't know if that would work, but just thought I'd make the suggestion.

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes, I will probably cheat to get the money I need, but other options would be nice as well.

P.P.S. Also Yes, I know that the game title and Cameras are linked to the TV show. I would just like other options for myself. I'll play either way, but if we have to use cameras I'll do what I did before and cheat, while only having the first camera in place. :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok I think you will need to cheat for money. Spy cameras seem to be the only way to make good money in this game. First camera must be setup(I think) in order to advance in the game.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I also thought it was weird that you had all these cameras that you setup around the house, yet you never got to take advantage of any of them. It was a pretty frustrating way to make money too due to the way it was poorly implemented and I wonder if part of the reason was because DS cared more about NTR stuff at the beginning before getting slammed with criticism over it.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I also thought it was weird that you had all these cameras that you setup around the house, yet you never got to take advantage of any of them. It was a pretty frustrating way to make money too due to the way it was poorly implemented and I wonder if part of the reason was because DS cared more about NTR stuff at the beginning before getting slammed with criticism over it.
I completely agree. Dumbest thing ever, streaming to a site that's blocked, so you can't see what you're streaming. Or perhaps it was to emphasize the stupidity of Max. "Gee, I wonder what she's doing behind that closed door. If only there was a way to find out." "Well, you could use that camera you planted in her room to check on her." "Wait, that works?"

But the NTR thing wasn't really meant as NTR. DS really believed that incest was just an interest in your siblings and mother and their sexlife, instead of engaging in actual intercourse. Which is why he was so surprised people hated Eric, since he thought that was what people wanted to see.

Speaking of Eric (I know I'll get hate for this), but I hope he'll be implemented better. In the original game, it's too easy to tune him out and make him a non-factor (also, the irrational hatred for Eric right from the very start? Dude, Max, you're really crap at meeting new people, aren't you? "You just want to bang my mom, don't you?" "Well, I -AM- in a relationship with her, so yeah..."). The way I see it, there's three paths you could take with Eric: one is a full on war, where Eric is a constant threat and you're forced to compete for the girls (opening an NTR path where Eric can take all three girls for himself), one of subterfuge where you sway the girls without Eric noticing and end up cucking him, or where you side with Eric and help him win over the girls, so you can doubleteam them (which was hinted in the original but never happened).

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't see any other way to make money, in the original game it was a little bit poorly implemented, but I don't think it was a bad idea. I don't like using cheats, but in the original game you're kind of obliged to not have to go to camp or wasting time. I think Eric was also poorly implemented, as I said before, how does a guy come to a boy and say he is going to fuck everyone in the house? It doesn't make a lot of sense, if he appeared as a nice guy, who was adorable to everyone but who had an evil plan, the story would be more interesting. I hope that in Aleksey90’s story each character has their own mood and that each one behaves in a certain way. The game comes on Friday the 13th and said that it has a lot of content and that in version 0.4 which will be the next one after this update it will bring aunt Kira and Eric.

* Most Ren'py games are easy to use cheats, so... I hope the game has great gameplay for players who don't want to cheat.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Speaking of Eric (I know I'll get hate for this), but I hope he'll be implemented better.
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. There was a lot of flaws in the writing that made for poor characters. The family was all a little to eager to suddenly move to the new house and a little too happy with the new random man that entered their lives. If there were stats to be viewed in the game, then it'd be as if you start the game with -50 affection with all the girls despite them being family while Eric seems to jump in with a +50 affection with them all. If it had been a bit more balanced it would've been interesting, but i think once again the problem is that DS didn't understand some of the fetishes properly and was just making a game where Max was supposed to be snooping around happy to watch Erik hooking up with his family. Total misunderstanding of incest fetish to the point that it was implemented as an NTR fetish! :rolleyes:

There's lots of things that could be implemented to make money. If we're sticking to "Max can't leave the house because reasons" then he could always get an online job coding or phone support, transcribing, lots of stuff you can do from home. If you give him some options to go out into the world though, there's a ton more sexy options including the massage stuff he's already gotten some practice doing!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes