3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The dev have posted some other renders with ALice,before the idea of remaking the game using Ren'Py.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These renders are better, he was still using Unity. Ren'py's are good, but I prefer Unity Engine. This engine seems to have a better resolution, even though it is complicated to use. Ren'py is not that difficult (as many say) but it is a bit of a poor engine (my opinion).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: compusavvy

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
These renders are better, he was still using Unity. Ren'py's are good, but I prefer Unity Engine. This engine seems to have a better resolution, even though it is complicated to use. Ren'py is not that difficult (as many say) but it is a bit of a poor engine (my opinion).
Ofc Unity looks much better,that's not to argue :D

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah. When Aleksey announced that he was making his game on the Ren'py engine, I was a little sad because I think the Unity engine is much better. The resolutions and graphics are better and I also like the gameplay. I was a little surprised at this Ren'py version, as I thought the scenes are a little more distant (just compare the images of Unity with Ren'py) but I hope everything is right, I am very anxious to test version 0.3 because version 0.2 was a kind of pilot version and I hope that in this version now the game brings a lot of content and curiosities about the game’s mechanics of how it’s going to work.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
So i play it and im really surprised how many photos you get here, I mean everytime when you check room or something diff photo and its only begging,pretty good work.I hope dev won't get bored :D.Minuses are graphic a bit suck + you add a things like being clean or im sleeping... Really hate players :D

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Yeah. When Aleksey announced that he was making his game on the Ren'py engine, I was a little sad because I think the Unity engine is much better. The resolutions and graphics are better and I also like the gameplay. I was a little surprised at this Ren'py version, as I thought the scenes are a little more distant (just compare the images of Unity with Ren'py) but I hope everything is right, I am very anxious to test version 0.3 because version 0.2 was a kind of pilot version and I hope that in this version now the game brings a lot of content and curiosities about the game’s mechanics of how it’s going to work.
You do realize that we are talking 2D artwork here right. Engine (unity or renpy) does not effect the quality of images. Images are produced (rendered) by developer and only displayed in engine. You could put 4k images in any engine but rendering would take much more time, and download size would be huge.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
fakk2
You're right. I was thinking about that. There are games on Ren'py that have great graphics and renders and there are games on Unity that have terrible graphics and renders. What you said makes sense, yes, I thought about that too. In general, we often end up confused.

Reactions: fakk2 and groq

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't expect too much from 0.3.We are still at the beginning of the game.And Kira won't come before 0.4.From my experience we probably have to wait for 0.6 or 0.7 in order to make a real review.Even better-wait for 0.10.

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes