3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
anyone can give me fullsave?
Look in OP
After I complete 20 opportunities There was nothing else to do. or just this game What should I do next?
Well you can keep playing, but not really much to do. Or wait for next update, sometime next mouth.
If you are at war with Eric, the opportunity "Control" will never appear. Because you are not Eric's bitch.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
is it normal that he gives an error after going to any location?)
No. Who is giving an error, what error, do you mean game has error. Make sure you have the 03 bug fix, and installed correctly. If so you may need to download a new copy of the game.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Maxbishup.When do next rapport news about Eric comes?One of the headlights in this channel to read about the trubbel Eric gets in to xd

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i need help i cant get lisa naked for stick and carrot op any advices the walkthrough doesnt help
No wonder walkthrough didn't help, there is no getting Lisa naked for "stick and carrot". You spy on her in the shower, when she is alone, (Yes she is naked then, but you don't get her that way) get caught by her, then apologize to her.

mike2016

Sep 20, 2020
No wonder walkthrough didn't help, there is no getting Lisa naked for "stick and carrot". You spy on her in the shower, when she is alone, (Yes she is naked then, but you don't get her that way) get caught by her, then apologize to her.
even the op it says that is great i see horror movie with her end up with kiss and next time i should try to get her naked while watching movie. i have already done the part to catch me spying her at the shower

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
even the op it says that is great i see horror movie with her end up with kiss and next time i should try to get her naked while watching movie. i have already done the part to catch me spying her at the shower
She is never, ever, going to be naked while watching movies. The best you can do is topless, and then only after she is topless, while watching TV with Olivia.

mike2016

Sep 20, 2020
She is never, ever, going to be naked while watching movies. The best you can do is topless, and then only after she is topless, while watching TV with Olivia.
ok but after the kiss when watch horror movie what i should do to progress this op?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
LOCAL MAN FOUND ALIVE
That's right alive, and you heard it here first, on ALIEN NEWS NET. Local man Eric Von Wenewacker was found, after 2weeks lost in the woods, Eric went missing while hiking in the woods outside of town. Searchers called his girlfriend to report that someone fitting the description she gave had been found, but that he would not stop pooping, stomping on it, and throwing it at them. Ann, the girlfriend replied, that's my Eric all right, bring him home. After his return Ann was quoted as saying "His penis is larger than I remember, but look at that face, it's Eric for sure".
OIP.jpeg

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes