3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I want to be Eric's bitch
Well, your not alone. It's so easy to be his bitch. Of course he'll stab you in the back, at some point. But hay enjoy while you can. Me, I'll be busy, moping the flour with his face. You see Eric's my bitch, sure it's fun putting my boot up his ass, and then making him lick the shit off, but it gets old after a while. So at some point, I'll put him down, like a sick dog.
But look on the bright side, worms need to eat...right.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
so we still cant fuck ann?
My guess is that it will be some time before that . We need 1st to get rid of Eric or at least make him our bitch before Ann will be accesible.Ftm we will get more of Alice and Kira (and probably of that secret girl that takes photo of Kira and Mc).

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Has Aleksay already announced when 0.7 will be released, the month is almost over. Or has he set a 2 month cycle and I did not get it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Ben786

Aug 11, 2017
ok i solved the issue. Its not the python issue. Damn this reports are so misleading.
I renamed the save folder in appdata and that resolved the issue. It had to be something there that's messing around with the game launch.
I narrowed it down to the persistent file. Not sure how mine got corrupted, but it seems to be the case.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, your not alone. It's so easy to be his bitch. Of course he'll stab you in the back, at some point. But hay enjoy while you can. Me, I'll be busy, moping the flour with his face. You see Eric's my bitch, sure it's fun putting my boot up his ass, and then making him lick the shit off, but it gets old after a while. So at some point, I'll put him down, like a sick dog.
But look on the bright side, worms need to eat...right.
I Hate fucking Eric...

Reactions: Shiva0067

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
With more than a little help from .Black Panther., Lukumoide and maxbishup I was able to make a lot of progress in the game.
Unfortunately, I cannot devote as much time to the game as I would like, so I have to ask someone familiar with the game to check my save. I think that opporunities Schoolmate and Stick or carrot are developing successfully, but I guess there is something wrong with Party girl.
I would be very grateful if someone could find a free moment and give me some tips.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes